Microsoft is launching Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in Australia and New Zealand.
Optimizely has announced new plans to expand its enterprise-focused offerings amid increased revenue growth.
Microsoft wants you to use Windows 10's inking talents every day. That's why it's offering a collection of pens that will roam with you, and coming later, the Whiteboard collaborative app.
Microsoft has moved the navigation elements of OneNote to the left-hand rail on most versions, to benefit accessibility tools like screen readers.
The Drupal project has released a patch to fix a critical access bypass vulnerability that could put websites at risk of hacking.
Standalone Office users will start to feel the pinch in a few years, when Microsoft will cut off services unless you subscribe to Office 365. OneDrive and Skype for Business will be the first perks to go.
Microsoft reveals when Redstone 3 will ship—as well as every Windows feature update beyond that—as part of its new semiannual schedule for Windows 10 and Office 365 ProPlus.
New intelligence can be added to mobile devices like the iPhone, Android devices, and low-power computers like Raspberry Pi with Facebook's new open-source Caffe2 deep-learning framework.
Apps that integrate with Slack can now include drop-down menus in the messages that they post to the service, as part of a push to improve the interactivity of third-party integrations.
Business users get access to their own version of the Windows 10 beta program this week.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft launches Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
- Drupal fixes critical access bypass vulnerability
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Don't get fooled by this malware-ridden MSI Afterburner fake
- 2 The next MacBook Pro: More sizes, more speed, and no more Touch Bar
- 3 Microsoft kills Windows 10X
- 4 Before We Leave: Non-violent Kiwi game releases on Steam
- 5 Microsoft wants consumers to hang out on Teams
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?