First announced at this year's CES, Intel has now launched their latest high-speed, low-capacity Optane technology for mainstream consumers - the new Intel 800P Optane SSD.
Servers & Storage
Samsung have updated their SATA interface line-up, introducing the 860 PRO and 860 EVO solid state drives.
Synology has launched FS1018 and DS218, two feature-rich NAS. These servers provide media streaming, file sharing and data backup features in desktop form factors.
Crucial has announced the launch of its new Crucial MCrucial has announced the launch of its new Crucial MX500 SSD to kick off this year's CES 2018.X500 SSD.
There weren’t many big game-changing surprises, but there were a lot of awesome notebooks, storage and networking products in 2017. Here are our picks for the best.
The successor to the company’s original My Cloud and My Cloud Mirror products, the My Cloud Home and My Cloud Home Duo offer up more on-board RAM, faster processor speeds, automated firmware updates and a streamlined setup
If the idea of a portable SSD with shockingly fast transfer speeds and a form-factor to die for fills you with glee, this is absolutely the product you’ll want to get your hands on sooner or later.
Following the release of the QTS 4.3.4 beta for ARM-based NAS, QNAP have announced the release of the QTS 4.3.4 beta for x86-based NAS and additional ARM-based NAS models in an feature-packed update.
QNAP Systems Inc. has joined forces with AMD to roll out the world’s first Ryzen-based NAS.
QNAP Systems Inc. has unveiled the TS-453BT3, a 4-bay NAS that combines high-speed Thunderbolt 3 connectivity with a pre-installed QM2 PCIe card, providing dual M.2 SATA SSD slots and 10GbE connectivity.
Synology has recently launched the DS218play, DS218j, and DS118, three feature rich NAS servers with media streaming, file sharing, and data backup features perfect for home and small offices.
Western Digital has launched a trio of new products designed to sate the ever-increasing data appetites of consumers into the Australian market.
Seagate Technology has announced its SkyHawk AI hard disk drive, the first drive create specifically for artificial intelligence enabled video surveillance solutions.
With 2TB of capacity, Fly Drive promises to streamline the editing process by letting you store, consolidate, and organise over 250 flights worth of content into one portable external hard drive.
Synology's annual 2018 showcase event in Sydney this week saw the company show off its new Synology Drive, active backup suite, Moments image-management system, AC2200 mesh-router and 18-Series model lineup.
Latest News Articles
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Western Digital Announces Acquisition of Upthere
- Western Digital to acquire Tegile
- New development for Western Digital
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Kingdom Come - Deliverance review: Crusaders and Caveats
- 2 Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- 3 The state of Android security: Great on Oreo, but most phones are missing out
- 4 Netgear Launches the Arlo Go LTE Wire-Free Camera on Telstra’s Mobile Network
- 5 Telstra Announces New Smart Home Internet Bundle
Join the newsletter!
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Apple HomePod review: Packs a punch but shirks on the smarts
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?