With so much of our lives entwined with mobile devices, it’s vital to ensure we have strong mobile security in place to protect our personal information and data.
Technology has never moved faster. As it evolves, and new ideas come to fruition, technological change will continue to have an impact on our everyday lives whether it’s at work or at home.
Whilst it’s not the ACCC’s primary responsibility to keep our data safe, the consumer watchdog is recommending that people have increased visibility and control over how digital platforms collect, manage, use, and monetise personal information.
Complex solutions and lack of skills are leaving businesses defenceless to modern cyber-attacks.
2018 saw a new wave of highly-targeted social engineering attacks using social networks such as LinkedIn to gather information about a person’s co-workers, before sending emails to them impersonating their colleague.
If trust is the currency of the digital economy, then consumers must represent the central bank. And just like in the world of finance, organisations are held to certain standards if they want to be issued with more of that currency.
McAfee Labs has released new research that reveals a shift in cybercriminals tactics away from external malware threats, towards ‘fileless’ attacks that leverage trusted Windows executables to invade systems and breach corporate networks.
Cisco Talos recently discovered several vulnerabilities present within the firmware of the Samsung SmartThings Hub.
Bitdefender launches its 2019 consumer security product line, which aims to stop criminals before they attack.
Hotels are shaping up to be a prime hunting ground for cyber criminals.
Latest News Articles
- McAfee Labs says fileless cyberattacks are on the rise in 2018
- Vulnerabilities found in Samsung SmartThings Hub
- Bitdefender unveils new 2019 product line
- New ATR Findings: Hidden Cobra Targets Financial Sector
- New Collaboration for Fortinet
Most Popular Articles
- 1 RTX on GTX: Nvidia is enabling ray tracing on some GeForce GTX graphics cards
- 2 The one thing that every 5G smartphone (so far) has in common
- 3 How mobile security works and why you need it
- 4 Nvidia's $99 Jetson Nano Developer Kit brings GPU-supercharged AI smarts to maker projects
- 5 Pure, progressive and principled: What goes into a modern Nokia handset?
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?