If trust is the currency of the digital economy, then consumers must represent the central bank. And just like in the world of finance, organisations are held to certain standards if they want to be issued with more of that currency.
PC World Business
The wave of digital transformation has left companies racing to improve end-user experiences, part of which involves improving developer operations to achieve greater business outcomes.
Hotels are shaping up to be a prime hunting ground for cyber criminals.
Until about ten years ago, the biggest car-related risk (aside from road safety) for drivers was their physical car keys being stolen. But with digital transformation moving faster than the average car thief, digital keys will be far more sought afte...
Apple recently quietly announced a small, yet significant, update to its health app, signifying a precursor to the future generation of consumers who will have more control over their health data than ever before.
Regardless of whether the government chooses to go forward and ban Huawei from being involved with Australia's next-generation of 5G networks, there will almost certainly be repercussions here that could affect Australian consumers.
In a post-GDPR world, organisations can no longer afford to take risks when it comes to securing applications in the cloud.
This cats-and-dogs adversarial relationship between engineering and design needs to end. It’s bad for morale, bad for users, and makes products less competitive.
From simple step counters, we have seen wearable technology evolve to include heart rate and sleep pattern monitoring as well as patients’ ability to measure blood pressure and other statistics, moving beyond the realms of merely well-being and fitne...
Technology is enhancing the relationship between clinicians and their patients, providing a more seamless and accurate interaction with real-time updates, and the ability to manage health issues remotely, while simultaneously reducing the per capita ...
Latest News Articles
- D-Link launches Tri-band Covr-2202 Seamless Wi-Fi Mesh System
- RMIT Online introduces two new Australian University courses for blockchain skills
- Telstra announces new IoT products to help locate things that matter most
- McAfee Labs says fileless cyberattacks are on the rise in 2018
- Vulnerabilities found in Samsung SmartThings Hub
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia delays GeForce RTX 2080 Ti general availability by one week
- 2 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti review: Changing the game
- 3 OnePlus and Google launch a mobile puzzle experience named Crackables
- 4 Newegg is selling an 8GB AMD Radeon RX 580 for less than $200—and you get 3 games free
- 5 Ericsson, Telstra and Qualcomm deploy 2Gbps Gigabit LTE technology
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G6: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?