The largest work from home (WFH) experiment is underway, and IT pros face the enviable task of ensuring all digital elements making remote work possible remain operational—or else.
PC World Business
It is not a question of whether you suffer an attack but when, which requires a plan.
Here are four key actions for technology/security leaders and employees to take for optimal secure remote working:
With more people than ever now working remotely, many of whom are doing so without any real preparation as cybersecurity and potential concerns around it being an afterthought from a corporate – and even on a personal level.
For years, passwords alone have been insufficient to protect accounts. We now know that multi-factor authentication (MFA) is the recommended mitigation, but even so, not all MFA solutions are created equal.
As we kick off 2020, the outcomes of the adoption of both newer and more mature technologies will start to take shape in the data centre.
If you have experienced only 3 unplanned outages this year, don’t let Black Friday be your 4th for all of the wrong reasons.
Businesses seem to be caught up with the ‘self-everything’ hype these days: self-driving cars, self-learning AIs and self-service chatbots, to name but a few.
Could you imagine doing your job today using a typewriter? The question may sound absurd, but this is exactly how we’ll think about the tools we currently use, decades from now.
Chatbots are set to have an incredible impact on customer service and experience in the imminent future, and the pace at which the trend is developing can be intimidating to those businesses that don’t know where to start.
The Cloud. Marketed by public cloud providers as an agile, cure-all for businesses wanting to streamline and secure their corporate data. Despite this, many Australian IT professionals spearheading the move to cloud-based infrastructure are doing so ...
Latest News Articles
- Cybersecurity Aid Centre will help businesses keep your data safe
- Home offices to be targeted again in 2021
- HTC move VR collaboration app into open beta
- 2020 and beyond: Emerging possibilities, emerging threats
- Square launches website builder for SMBs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- 2 Report: Microsoft has put Windows 10X on hold
- 3 Tested: How fast Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 5G chip for PCs is
- 4 Google will make two-factor authentication mandatory soon
- 5 Now the MacBook could be the next to get colors
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?