Dropbox has introduced new tools to simplify data security for Dropbox Business teams across all types of organisations.
PC World Business
Intel has beat earnings expectations for the first quarter and raised its full-year revenue and profit forecasts, driven by the biggest-ever quarterly jump in its data center business and small-but-steady growth in its personal computer business.
Samsung has said that weakness in the global smartphone market would slow earnings growth.
McAfee Advanced Threat Research (ATR) has discovered the cybercrime group Hidden Cobra continues to target cryptocurrency and financial organisations with the return of the Bankshot malware impact surfacing in the Turkish financial system.
Dropbox and Salesforce have announced a strategic partnership to connect Salesforce’s CRM platform with Dropbox’s collaboration platform, enabling companies of all types and sizes to collaborate and connect with their customers across sales, service,...
Ahead of this year’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Intel have announced they’ll be taking the occasion to undertaking what they say is the world’s first 5GNR public interoperability demonstration in cooperation with Huawei.
Ahead of this year’s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Intel has confirmed expected plans to collaborate with Dell, HP and Lenovo on the first wave of 5G-enabled PCs.
RMIT has launched Australia’s first university short course on blockchain strategy, built with industry to enable business leader to develop a rich and relevant understanding of blockchain.
Apple and GE have announced a new partnership that will bring predictive data and analytics from Predix, GE’s industrial Internet of Things platform, to the iPhone and iPad.
Optimizely has announced new plans to expand its enterprise-focused offerings amid increased revenue growth.
Latest News Articles
- Dropbox Rolls Out New AdminX Tools for Data Management
- Intel soars after brighter forecast for data centers, memory
- Samsung flags weak mobile market as chip business booms
- New ATR Findings: Hidden Cobra Targets Financial Sector
- Dropbox and Salesforce Form Strategic Partnership
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- 2 Google reformat Youtube Red into seperate video and music streaming services
- 3 JBL confirm Link Bar for ANZ
- 4 US Reps rejects Trump's lifeline for ZTE
- 5 MultCloud review: Syncing multiple online storage services for free
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- BattleTech review: Heavy metal
- Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?