We visited Cisco’s new Office in North Sydney. And we were envious. In this open plan environment with over 450 employees, Cisco doesn’t run out of room despite technically only providing under 200 desks. People can work where they want, use meeting rooms when they want, use big 4K monitors and sit down on $1500 chairs – or business class-like aeroplane loungers.
Mobility & Wireless
Latest News Articles
- D-Link launches Tri-band Covr-2202 Seamless Wi-Fi Mesh System
- BlackBerry wins $815 million in overpaid royalty to Qualcomm
- Taiwan fines Samsung for defaming HTC with fabricated reviews
- Ballmer strongly hints at Office for iPad and Android tablets
- Nokia has best quarter for Lumia smartphones sales, trims losses
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Facebook could face multibillion-dollar fine over privacy failures
- 2 Windows 7's support deadline may expire in July, if you don't apply this patch
- 3 Apple’s best analyst just gave his 2019 predictions and suddenly I’m super hopeful for the future
- 4 Telstra launches third-generation Telstra TV
- 5 Microsoft skips way, way ahead in new Windows 10 build
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?