We visited Cisco’s new Office in North Sydney. And we were envious. In this open plan environment with over 450 employees, Cisco doesn’t run out of room despite technically only providing under 200 desks. People can work where they want, use meeting rooms when they want, use big 4K monitors and sit down on $1500 chairs – or business class-like aeroplane loungers.
Mobility & Wireless
Latest News Articles
- D-Link launches Tri-band Covr-2202 Seamless Wi-Fi Mesh System
- BlackBerry wins $815 million in overpaid royalty to Qualcomm
- Taiwan fines Samsung for defaming HTC with fabricated reviews
- Ballmer strongly hints at Office for iPad and Android tablets
- Nokia has best quarter for Lumia smartphones sales, trims losses
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD announces third-gen Threadripper, but confirms supply issues and delays Ryzen 3950X
- 2 Android 10: Ten essential tips for overlooked features
- 3 Giveaway: Enter to win a Huawei MateBook 13
- 4 HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- 5 Acer Nitro 5 (2019) review: A great budget-conscious laptop, at least for the moment
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?