We visited Cisco’s new Office in North Sydney. And we were envious. In this open plan environment with over 450 employees, Cisco doesn’t run out of room despite technically only providing under 200 desks. People can work where they want, use meeting rooms when they want, use big 4K monitors and sit down on $1500 chairs – or business class-like aeroplane loungers.
Mobility & Wireless
Latest News Articles
- D-Link launches Tri-band Covr-2202 Seamless Wi-Fi Mesh System
- BlackBerry wins $815 million in overpaid royalty to Qualcomm
- Taiwan fines Samsung for defaming HTC with fabricated reviews
- Ballmer strongly hints at Office for iPad and Android tablets
- Nokia has best quarter for Lumia smartphones sales, trims losses
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The luxurious Corsair 570X RGB, one of our favorite PC cases, is on sale for $80 off
- 2 More evidence emerges of a mid-range 'Google Pixel Lite'
- 3 Intel unveils the Intel Neural Compute Stick 2
- 4 iPhone XR vs Android’s best: A razor-thin margin of victory
- 5 Now you can sign into your Microsoft Account with your face or a security key—no password needed
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?