D-Link has launched its latest Covr Seamless WI-Fi Mesh System, the Tri-Band Covr-2202.
Mobility & Wireless
BlackBerry said Wednesday it has been awarded US$815 million in an arbitration decision for excess royalties it had paid to chip company Qualcomm.
Taiwan has slapped Korean electronics giant Samsung with a fine for fabricating Internet forum posts that praised the company at the expense of rivals including its home-country handset competitor HTC.
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer insinuated that the company is working on a version of Office for the iPad and for Android tablets when he addressed Wall Street analysts on Thursday.
Nokia sold 7.4 million Lumia smartphones in the second quarter, its best yet for sales of the Windows Phone devices, but still made a net loss.
Latest News Articles
- D-Link launches Tri-band Covr-2202 Seamless Wi-Fi Mesh System
- BlackBerry wins $815 million in overpaid royalty to Qualcomm
- Taiwan fines Samsung for defaming HTC with fabricated reviews
- Ballmer strongly hints at Office for iPad and Android tablets
- Nokia has best quarter for Lumia smartphones sales, trims losses
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia delays GeForce RTX 2080 Ti general availability by one week
- 2 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti review: Changing the game
- 3 Microsoft warns that overstuffed hard drives could stall the Windows 10 October 2018 update
- 4 OnePlus and Google launch a mobile puzzle experience named Crackables
- 5 Newegg is selling an 8GB AMD Radeon RX 580 for less than $200—and you get 3 games free
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G6: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?