Welcome to the data decade, a new era that will see technology evolve further and require businesses to look at data more thoughtfully.
Western Digital Corp has announced that it has completed the asset acquisition of Upthere, a leading cloud services company providing new and better ways to keep, find and share what’s important and meaningful to consumers.
In this animation, Network World explains some of the concepts of serverless computing, and how it represents the next phase of cloud computing for Internet of Things applications and products.
Windows 10 users are getting OneDrive placeholders with a new name: On-Demand Sync.
Just because Goldman Sachs and Bank of America operate in the heavily regulated financial services industry doesn’t mean they aren’t taking advantage of cutting edge technology like cloud computing and application containers. But being a leading bank...
Redmond reverts on promise to offer unlimited OneDrive storage plans to customers, fuelling outrage among disillusioned users.
While Microsoft's next-generation Xbox One will have plenty of power on its own, sometimes it might opt for a little help from the cloud.
Yahoo has confirmed widespread reports that it will acquire the popular blogging service Tumblr, and also promised not to "screw it up." The deal is worth about US$1.1 billion, nearly all in cash.
Google said it is increasing the amount of free storage for users of its Google Drive cloud storage service to 15 GB.
The U.S. Department of Justice's copyright infringement case against file storage service Megaupload is "prosecutorial overreach" based on a misreading of U.S. law, the site's lawyers argue in a white paper released Tuesday.
Latest News Articles
- 2020 and beyond: Emerging possibilities, emerging threats
- Western Digital Announces Acquisition of Upthere
- OneDrive's file placeholders will return to Windows 10 as On-Demand Sync
- How Goldman Sachs and Bank of America use the cloud and containers
- Rage against the Microsoft as unlimited OneDrive storage promise dies
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google’s big, bold Pixel 6 takes aim at Apple and Samsung
- 2 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- 3 How to sell or trade in your old Mac and save on a new one
- 4 Are we really getting mad at the iPhone 14 already?
- 5 New MacBook Pro tidbits: 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, MagSafe, more
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?