Businesses are just beginning to experiment with bots for customer service, but it’s clear that the technology has the potential to enhance businesses communications (and beyond) through context and convenience, making high-quality customer service the new industry standard.
Australian organisations need to take the government’s sharpened focus on cyber security as a warning that there’s no guarantee their network will never be hacked. Now is the time for businesses to streamline security infrastructure and drive threats out of their organisation at every opportunity.
Apple and GE have announced a new partnership that will bring predictive data and analytics from Predix, GE’s industrial Internet of Things platform, to the iPhone and iPad.
Optimizely has announced new plans to expand its enterprise-focused offerings amid increased revenue growth.
At a time when the inequalities between city and rural and remote communities continue to mar transformational growth within Asia Pacific, it’s clear that a catalyst for transformational change is urgently needed.
With recent large-scale attacks dominating headlines, particularly WannaCry and Petya, ransomware is expected to cost over $5 billion in damages in 2017. These attacks are particularly dangerous because they don't just make a system unavailable, they render data unusable.
With ransomware being one of the leading cyber security threats to Australians, you don’t need to have been a victim to understand that cybersecurity is one of the most pressing challenges businesses across the nation are facing. Analysing yesterday’s security incident no longer enables you to predict and prevent tomorrow’s attack.
Intel has announced it'll work with financial institutions to fight money laundering with its new AI-driven Intel Saffron Anti-Money Laundering Advisor.
Application architects and IT managers with expertise in user-experience are revolutionising the way services and applications are delivered to end-users to solve this problem.
From cowrie shells to cattle, coins to e-commerce, barter and exchange has transformed societies since the dawn of civilisation. Now, it’s happening again.
Latest News Articles
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Square expands Australian offering with Square Stand
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- 2 Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
- 3 Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- 4 How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- 5 KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know
Join the newsletter!
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- HyperX Cloud Alpha Gaming Headset:
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?