Computex 2017 is again around the corner, the world's second largest B2B PC exhibition, will commence 30th May and run till 3rd June in Taipei.
Microsoft wants you to use Windows 10's inking talents every day. That's why it's offering a collection of pens that will roam with you, and coming later, the Whiteboard collaborative app.
A new tool, calleed wanawiki, helps defeat the WannaCry ransomware on older Windows PCs by reconstructing the unlock key.
Microsoft has moved the navigation elements of OneNote to the left-hand rail on most versions, to benefit accessibility tools like screen readers.
Google launched both a new category of cable-free Standalone VR devices, as well as a new Visual Positioning System.
As security researchers investigate last Friday’s massive attack from the WannaCry ransomware, they’ve noticed clues that may link it with a North Korean hacking group that has been blamed for attacking banks across the world.
Last Friday’s massive WannaCry ransomware attack means victims around the world are facing a tough question: Should they pay the ransom? Those who do shouldn't expect a quick response -- or any response at all. Even after payment, the ransomware doesn’t automatically release your computer and decrypt your files.
As the WannaCry ransomware attack evolves, more cybercriminals are likely to attempt to profit from the vulnerability it exploits and similar flaws in the future.
In the future, your Samsung vacuum cleaner or washing machine will run on an OS called Tizen RT, which is being released and detailed on Tuesday.
An analysis by Telstra has revealed that a small number of its customers with NBN services were on broadband plans with maximum speeds that were not achievable.
Get complimentary strategy guide here
Latest News Articles
- MSI Wins Computex Best Choice Award 2017 for a Record-Breaking 5 Products
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Wanawiki is the WannaCry fix that might save affected PCs—if you work fast
- Microsoft redesigns OneNote UI to make it more universally accessible
- Google's Standalone VR and VPS address the clutter and clumsiness of virtual reality
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- 2 Power surge at British Airways data center causes flight chaos
- 3 Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- 4 Asus' affordable but powerful VivoBook Pro 15 to offer Optane Memory
- 5 Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?