If you thought this year was tough when it came to cybersecurity then think again because 2021 isn’t looking any better, according to cybersecurity experts at Avast, a leader in digital security and privacy products.
Does an Intel Core 5 have a 5-core processor? Which branch of Intel's product lineup is going to offer you the best value for money or gaming performance? Is there such thing as an Intel Core i6? Here's what you need to know:
The largest work from home (WFH) experiment is underway, and IT pros face the enviable task of ensuring all digital elements making remote work possible remain operational—or else.
Amidst a wider trend towards remote work and video conferencing tools like Zoom, HTC have moved Vive Sync into open beta.
Apple’s current tools have a far lighter touch than the traditional SOE model.
Is Zoom really that much better than Skype? Here, we break down the features, pros and cons of both Zoom and Skype to see which one you should be using, and why.
It is not a question of whether you suffer an attack but when, which requires a plan.
Here are four key actions for technology/security leaders and employees to take for optimal secure remote working:
With more people than ever now working remotely, many of whom are doing so without any real preparation as cybersecurity and potential concerns around it being an afterthought from a corporate – and even on a personal level.
For years, passwords alone have been insufficient to protect accounts. We now know that multi-factor authentication (MFA) is the recommended mitigation, but even so, not all MFA solutions are created equal.
As we kick off 2020, the outcomes of the adoption of both newer and more mature technologies will start to take shape in the data centre.
Latest News Articles
- Home offices to be targeted again in 2021
- HTC move VR collaboration app into open beta
- 2020 and beyond: Emerging possibilities, emerging threats
- Square launches website builder for SMBs
- Brother pitch themselves at SMBs with new 'Inkvestment' options
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Macworld's February digital magazine: iPhone 12 vs. Android's best phones
- 2 How much of my budget should I spend on a graphics card? | Ask an expert
- 3 MagSafe and medical devices: Apple says keep them ‘a safe distance away’
- 4 Ryzen 5000 doubles AMD's gaming laptop share, but Nvidia still rules
- 5 How to buy the right-sized TV (the only problem is that it might not exist)
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?