The largest work from home (WFH) experiment is underway, and IT pros face the enviable task of ensuring all digital elements making remote work possible remain operational—or else.
Amidst a wider trend towards remote work and video conferencing tools like Zoom, HTC have moved Vive Sync into open beta.
Apple’s current tools have a far lighter touch than the traditional SOE model.
Is Zoom really that much better than Skype? Here, we break down the features, pros and cons of both Zoom and Skype to see which one you should be using, and why.
It is not a question of whether you suffer an attack but when, which requires a plan.
Here are four key actions for technology/security leaders and employees to take for optimal secure remote working:
With more people than ever now working remotely, many of whom are doing so without any real preparation as cybersecurity and potential concerns around it being an afterthought from a corporate – and even on a personal level.
For years, passwords alone have been insufficient to protect accounts. We now know that multi-factor authentication (MFA) is the recommended mitigation, but even so, not all MFA solutions are created equal.
As we kick off 2020, the outcomes of the adoption of both newer and more mature technologies will start to take shape in the data centre.
Welcome to the data decade, a new era that will see technology evolve further and require businesses to look at data more thoughtfully.
If you have experienced only 3 unplanned outages this year, don’t let Black Friday be your 4th for all of the wrong reasons.
Discover how to get enhanced security for your devices and VPN for online privacy. Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99.
Latest News Articles
- HTC move VR collaboration app into open beta
- 2020 and beyond: Emerging possibilities, emerging threats
- Square launches website builder for SMBs
- Brother pitch themselves at SMBs with new 'Inkvestment' options
- Ted’s World of Imaging opening in Sydney
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google retires the affordable Pixel 3a as Pixel 4a rumors swirl
- 2 New Windows test build makes major changes to Start, Taskbar, and Alt+Tab
- 3 OneDrive simplifies document sharing by making it even more complex
- 4 'Significant and fundamental' Windows tweak sets the stage for GPU innovation
- 5 Rugged Phones Compared: Nokia vs Samsung vs Telstra
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?