This cats-and-dogs adversarial relationship between engineering and design needs to end. It’s bad for morale, bad for users, and makes products less competitive.
From simple step counters, we have seen wearable technology evolve to include heart rate and sleep pattern monitoring as well as patients’ ability to measure blood pressure and other statistics, moving beyond the realms of merely well-being and fitness, and firmly into the field of health.
Technology is enhancing the relationship between clinicians and their patients, providing a more seamless and accurate interaction with real-time updates, and the ability to manage health issues remotely, while simultaneously reducing the per capita cost of healthcare.
With both businesses and consumers demanding to purchase products and services this way, the only question now is how quickly every industry adapts.
To get you started on the journey to cloud fluency, here’s a comprehensive guide of key terms that will help you engage in critical discussions about the future of technology at your institution:
Dropbox has introduced new tools to simplify data security for Dropbox Business teams across all types of organisations.
Data centre operators are under pressure to ensure their infrastructure has the capacity to meet future demand and velocity requirements
Intel has beat earnings expectations for the first quarter and raised its full-year revenue and profit forecasts, driven by the biggest-ever quarterly jump in its data center business and small-but-steady growth in its personal computer business.
Samsung has said that weakness in the global smartphone market would slow earnings growth.
McAfee Advanced Threat Research (ATR) has discovered the cybercrime group Hidden Cobra continues to target cryptocurrency and financial organisations with the return of the Bankshot malware impact surfacing in the Turkish financial system.
Latest News Articles
- Dropbox Rolls Out New AdminX Tools for Data Management
- Intel soars after brighter forecast for data centers, memory
- Samsung flags weak mobile market as chip business booms
- New ATR Findings: Hidden Cobra Targets Financial Sector
- Dropbox and Salesforce Form Strategic Partnership
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Go grab the GTX 1080 Mini for $500 at Amazon before the price shoots back up
- 2 The Samsung T5, our favorite high-performance portable SSD, drops to $130—its lowest price yet
- 3 The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- 4 Upgrade your PC peripherals for cheap in Amazon's huge one-day Logitech sale
- 5 Opinion: Is Microsoft already killing off Windows 7?
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?