Some people just want a mouse that feels ‘right’ - and given the prominence that BenQ have given the ergonomics of their new mice, those customers are likely to be well served here.
PC Components - Reviews
The KM780 is a perfectly good mechanical gaming keyboard that tries to pass itself as something more by bundling in as many physical add-ons as possible.
This side of the $100 mark, there’s not a whole lot that in the gaming mouse space that can really compete with the Lenovo Y Precision Mouse for raw, box-ticking features. Likewise, the Y Mechanical Keyboard manages to be a perfectly serviceable mech...
The HyperX Alloy FPS Pro tows the line for minimalism, offering up an ultra-compact mechanical that takes up comparatively little desk space. However, outside of that refinement, this is just another HyperX keyboard.
For those who want to either dip their toes into that experience, or get a gaming keyboard that isn’t a pricey or loud as a fully-blown mechanical, the Razer Cynosa Chroma range is probably going to look like a pretty good option.
If you want a good gaming keyboard and mouse set but don’t want to make the investment in jumping to something professional-grade, Alienware’s AW958 Mouse and AW768 Keyboard seem like a safe, reliable and conventional choice
We usually eschew overclocking-focused motherboards in order to focus on decent boards which just plain work.
We were looking for affordable Z270 chipset motherboards and Gigabyte sent us the Aorus Z270X-Gaming K5. It’s still quite expensive, but is it worth buying?
Akitio's Node Cabinet gives laptops the power of an external GPU without breaking the bank.
PNY's GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC delivers huge bang for your buck, and stands out from the crowd in the process.
Intel's Core i9 finally arrives amid a changed landscape. Here's how the company's fastest CPU stacks up against the pack.
The ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard is a full $100 more than other Z270 chipset motherboards.
Sapphire's Pulse graphics cards focus on "great value for your money." We review the Sapphire Radeon RX 570 Pulse and Radeon RX 580 Pulse alongside the pricier Sapphire RX 580 Nitro+.
An exorbitant price, flimsy construction, and an overly large footprint undermine the high-end rubber-dome switch in Logitech's gaming keyboard.
This mechanical/rubber-dome hybrid keyboard is an interesting experiment, but too pricey to make sense for most people's needs.
Latest News Articles
- Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
- First AMD Ryzen Desktop APUs Featuring World’s Most Powerful Graphics on a Desktop Processor
- MSI AM4 Motherboards are now ready for new AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen Desktop Processors
- Intel Xeon D-2100 set to enable new capabilities for cloud, network and service providers
- Samsung Advances SATA Line-up with 860 PRO and 860 EVO Solid State Drives
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Which Intel Core CPU is the best? How do I decide between a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9?
- 2 Samsung's ultra-fast 30TB SSD crams massive capacity into a 2.5-inch drive
- 3 The 500GB Samsung 960 Evo is at its cheapest price yet
- 4 Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
- 5 Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?