We usually eschew overclocking-focused motherboards in order to focus on decent boards which just plain work.
PC Components - Reviews
We were looking for affordable Z270 chipset motherboards and Gigabyte sent us the Aorus Z270X-Gaming K5. It’s still quite expensive, but is it worth buying?
Akitio's Node Cabinet gives laptops the power of an external GPU without breaking the bank.
PNY's GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC delivers huge bang for your buck, and stands out from the crowd in the process.
Intel's Core i9 finally arrives amid a changed landscape. Here's how the company's fastest CPU stacks up against the pack.
The ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard is a full $100 more than other Z270 chipset motherboards.
Sapphire's Pulse graphics cards focus on "great value for your money." We review the Sapphire Radeon RX 570 Pulse and Radeon RX 580 Pulse alongside the pricier Sapphire RX 580 Nitro+.
An exorbitant price, flimsy construction, and an overly large footprint undermine the high-end rubber-dome switch in Logitech's gaming keyboard.
This mechanical/rubber-dome hybrid keyboard is an interesting experiment, but too pricey to make sense for most people's needs.
The Asus Strix RX 580 Gaming Top OC may be the best RX 580 available—but that doesn't necessarily mean you should buy it.
The laser-focused Radeon RX 550 could have been the graphics card e-sports enthusiasts were waiting for, but it's priced too near the RX 560.
AMD's Radeon RX 570 is superior to Nvidia's $200 GeForce GTX 1060, but a minuscule upgrade over the RX 470.
AMD's Radeon RX 580 is pretty much a renamed RX 480, but it's still the best mainstream graphics card you can buy.
The AMD Ryzen 5 1600X challenges Intel's popular Core i5-7600K for best $350 CPU. Here's what the benchmarks told us.
The Aukey KM-G3 is a decent RGB keyboard for those on a tight budget, but it compromises on quality.
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Ryzen Pro launch reveals Ryzen 3 details
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- What the Radeon Vega Frontier Edition's specs and pricing mean for PC gamers
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Adobe Flash will die by 2020, Adobe and browser makers say
- 2 Kaspersky's stellar antivirus finally goes free
- 3 10 alternative browsers that prove there's life after Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Internet Explorer
- 4 Moto packs power, performance in rugged Z2 Force Edition, coming to a carrier near you
- 5 Newegg is selling the Surface 3 for less than $300 today
Join the newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?