We usually eschew overclocking-focused motherboards in order to focus on decent boards which just plain work.
PC Components - Reviews
We were looking for affordable Z270 chipset motherboards and Gigabyte sent us the Aorus Z270X-Gaming K5. It’s still quite expensive, but is it worth buying?
Akitio's Node Cabinet gives laptops the power of an external GPU without breaking the bank.
PNY's GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC delivers huge bang for your buck, and stands out from the crowd in the process.
Intel's Core i9 finally arrives amid a changed landscape. Here's how the company's fastest CPU stacks up against the pack.
The ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard is a full $100 more than other Z270 chipset motherboards.
Sapphire's Pulse graphics cards focus on "great value for your money." We review the Sapphire Radeon RX 570 Pulse and Radeon RX 580 Pulse alongside the pricier Sapphire RX 580 Nitro+.
This mechanical/rubber-dome hybrid keyboard is an interesting experiment, but too pricey to make sense for most people's needs.
An exorbitant price, flimsy construction, and an overly large footprint undermine the high-end rubber-dome switch in Logitech's gaming keyboard.
The Asus Strix RX 580 Gaming Top OC may be the best RX 580 available—but that doesn't necessarily mean you should buy it.
The laser-focused Radeon RX 550 could have been the graphics card e-sports enthusiasts were waiting for, but it's priced too near the RX 560.
AMD's Radeon RX 570 is superior to Nvidia's $200 GeForce GTX 1060, but a minuscule upgrade over the RX 470.
AMD's Radeon RX 580 is pretty much a renamed RX 480, but it's still the best mainstream graphics card you can buy.
The AMD Ryzen 5 1600X challenges Intel's popular Core i5-7600K for best $350 CPU. Here's what the benchmarks told us.
Razer’s stripped-down BlackWidow X Chroma isn’t so much an improvement over the original BlackWidow as a lateral move. One that gathers a lot of dust.
Latest News Articles
- Logitech say new mouse features the best optical sensor ever designed for wireless gaming
- Razer unveil new Basilisk mouse built for FPS gaming
- HyperX Unveil Heavy-Duty Gaming Keyboard
- NVIDIA Supercharges Rendering Performance with AI
- AMD's Ryzen Pro launch reveals Ryzen 3 details
Most Popular Articles
- 1 PayPal is offering a free one-year ShopRunner membership right now
- 2 Imagination wants to add intelligence to smartphone chips
- 3 Google tightens grip on Android hardware with HTC deal
- 4 Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
- 5 Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?