Time will have to tell whether opto-mechanicals are the next gold rush for the gaming accessories space. However, for now, the products like Razer Huntsman are great - but not quite a gaming necessity.
PC Components - Reviews
HyperX Elite RGB Keyboard + Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse review: Solid hardware in a different light
If the lack of RGB lighting turned you off trying HyperX in the past, it’s robust enough in its manifestation here to be worth more than just a passing glance.
The new Logitech 512 Carbon is cleanly designed and well-built. It’s got a good price-point and it gets the job done. What more could you want out of a keyboard?
With the Razer Hyperflux Mamba and Firefly, some of gaming’s best ergonomics meet some of its most exciting tech.
Some people just want a mouse that feels ‘right’ - and given the prominence that BenQ have given the ergonomics of their new mice, those customers are likely to be well served here.
The KM780 is a perfectly good mechanical gaming keyboard that tries to pass itself as something more by bundling in as many physical add-ons as possible.
This side of the $100 mark, there’s not a whole lot that in the gaming mouse space that can really compete with the Lenovo Y Precision Mouse for raw, box-ticking features. Likewise, the Y Mechanical Keyboard manages to be a perfectly serviceable mech...
The HyperX Alloy FPS Pro tows the line for minimalism, offering up an ultra-compact mechanical that takes up comparatively little desk space. However, outside of that refinement, this is just another HyperX keyboard.
For those who want to either dip their toes into that experience, or get a gaming keyboard that isn’t a pricey or loud as a fully-blown mechanical, the Razer Cynosa Chroma range is probably going to look like a pretty good option.
If you want a good gaming keyboard and mouse set but don’t want to make the investment in jumping to something professional-grade, Alienware’s AW958 Mouse and AW768 Keyboard seem like a safe, reliable and conventional choice
We usually eschew overclocking-focused motherboards in order to focus on decent boards which just plain work.
We were looking for affordable Z270 chipset motherboards and Gigabyte sent us the Aorus Z270X-Gaming K5. It’s still quite expensive, but is it worth buying?
Akitio's Node Cabinet gives laptops the power of an external GPU without breaking the bank.
PNY's GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC delivers huge bang for your buck, and stands out from the crowd in the process.
Intel's Core i9 finally arrives amid a changed landscape. Here's how the company's fastest CPU stacks up against the pack.
Latest News Articles
- HP revamp Omen range with game streaming and hybrid keyboard
- QNAP Unveils the TS-1635AX 16-bay NAS
- Razer debut the first Opto-Mechanical keyboards in the form of the new Huntman and Huntsman Elite
- Samsung brings the Samsung Fl!p to Australia
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
Most Popular Articles
- 1 HP's Sprocket Photo Printer makes easy, fun snapshots and has a $40 discount today
- 2 You can grab a 128GB SanDisk microSDXC memory card for less than $27 today
- 3 5 Most Dangerous Ransomware Strains
- 4 Virtual reality giants unveil VirtualLink as a standardized cable that may simplify VR rigs
- 5 TaoTronics Active Noise-Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones are $25 off today
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?