If you’re lucky enough to already know for sure whether the AirTab can meet your needs and don’t mind a dash of amateurish hardware design, there’s a faustian bargain to be had here.
PC Components - Reviews
The Intel NUC 9 Extreme shatters the ceiling and raises the roof for what a micro-PC can deliver, even if it does cost you more for the privilege.
As opposed to Samsung’s X5 SSD, the T7 veers much closer to the template laid out by the T5.
If you’re already indoctrinated into the hobby-grade keyboards of Ducky or accustomed to the performance allowed for by HyperX’s own switches, there’s something for you here.
If you’re looking for a webcam to put at the center of your next video capture setup, the StreamCam is superb way to go.
Both Razer and SteelSeries are looking to score the dollars of the budget-savvy with their latest gaming mice.
The SteelSeries Apex Pro is a feat of engineering that’ll thrill keyboard nerds who can appreciate and get the most out of its central gimmick more than it will those after something a little more straightforward or affordable.
The Razer Basilisk x Hyperspeed isn’t the brand’s best gaming mouse overall but the argument that it’s their best value gaming mouse is a convincing one.
It’s a little more expensive than the other options but it’s rare to find a gaming mouse that so well embodies the pillars of the Alienware brand as this one does.
In action, the Zowie S1 and S2 are incredibly comfortable and, if you’re on a budget, they’re easy to justify.
The Roccat KOVA Aimo is an adept alternative that’ll likely suit those who want something off-the-beaten path but no less accomplished than its competition.
The Roccat Vulcan 120 AIMO far from compact but when you factor in the snappy Titan key-switches and organic illumination tech, any shortcomings are easily overshadowed.
The ROG Strix Scope is a good keyboard, with a higher price-tag than all but the priciest of gaming keyboards out there. And even if does a few things very well, it doesn’t do enough to ever fully justify that high cost.
Even if we’re exclusively talking about cheap or small mice, the Xanova Mensa Pro doesn't excel.
The Logitech MX Vertical Ergonomic Mouse is unlike any mouse I’ve used before but I hope to see more like it in the future.
Latest News Articles
- New products round-up: Belkin, Bose and Logitech
- Intel launches 11th-gen Tiger Lake CPUs and premium laptop Evo brand
- You can now control your Razer-powered RGB lighting setup with Alexa
- HyperX add a-Naga gaming mouse to their lineup
- Intel give gamers a glimpse of their first dedicated GPU in action
Most Popular Articles
- 1 iPhone 12 and 12 mini vs iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max: What you're getting and not getting
- 2 reMarkable 2 review: A ‘paper tablet’ that can replace notebooks
- 3 Dell XPS 13 vs. XPS 13 2-in-1: Which one should you buy?
- 4 New software program runs Windows directly on Chromebooks
- 5 Apple releases watchOS 7.0.3 update for Apple Watch Series 3
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?