With the Razer Hyperflux Mamba and Firefly, some of gaming’s best ergonomics meet some of its most exciting tech.
PC Components - Reviews
Some people just want a mouse that feels ‘right’ - and given the prominence that BenQ have given the ergonomics of their new mice, those customers are likely to be well served here.
The KM780 is a perfectly good mechanical gaming keyboard that tries to pass itself as something more by bundling in as many physical add-ons as possible.
This side of the $100 mark, there’s not a whole lot that in the gaming mouse space that can really compete with the Lenovo Y Precision Mouse for raw, box-ticking features. Likewise, the Y Mechanical Keyboard manages to be a perfectly serviceable mech...
The HyperX Alloy FPS Pro tows the line for minimalism, offering up an ultra-compact mechanical that takes up comparatively little desk space. However, outside of that refinement, this is just another HyperX keyboard.
For those who want to either dip their toes into that experience, or get a gaming keyboard that isn’t a pricey or loud as a fully-blown mechanical, the Razer Cynosa Chroma range is probably going to look like a pretty good option.
If you want a good gaming keyboard and mouse set but don’t want to make the investment in jumping to something professional-grade, Alienware’s AW958 Mouse and AW768 Keyboard seem like a safe, reliable and conventional choice
We usually eschew overclocking-focused motherboards in order to focus on decent boards which just plain work.
We were looking for affordable Z270 chipset motherboards and Gigabyte sent us the Aorus Z270X-Gaming K5. It’s still quite expensive, but is it worth buying?
Akitio's Node Cabinet gives laptops the power of an external GPU without breaking the bank.
PNY's GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC delivers huge bang for your buck, and stands out from the crowd in the process.
Intel's Core i9 finally arrives amid a changed landscape. Here's how the company's fastest CPU stacks up against the pack.
The ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard is a full $100 more than other Z270 chipset motherboards.
Sapphire's Pulse graphics cards focus on "great value for your money." We review the Sapphire Radeon RX 570 Pulse and Radeon RX 580 Pulse alongside the pricier Sapphire RX 580 Nitro+.
This mechanical/rubber-dome hybrid keyboard is an interesting experiment, but too pricey to make sense for most people's needs.
Latest News Articles
- Razer debut the Razer Core X
- Spectre Lives: Intel, Google and Microsoft confirm new CPU vulnerability
- HyperX Announces Predator DDR4 RGB
- Razer round out entry-level RGB lineup with new Abyssus Essential gaming mouse
- Ballistix Launches Tactical Tracer RGB DDR4 Gaming Memory
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Hackers infect more than 500,000 devices as malicious attack looms
- 2 Acer unveils new range of desktop PCs, notebooks and gaming machines
- 3 HTC promise more Edge Sense and a better camera with the HTC U12+
- 4 LG announce local price and availability for G7 ThinQ smartphone
- 5 Spectre Lives: Intel, Google and Microsoft confirm new CPU vulnerability
Join the newsletter!
- HTC promise more Edge Sense and a better camera with the HTC U12+
- Overwatch Devs celebrate Anniversary event by sharing insights into the game's future
- OnePlus debut the OnePlus 6
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?