The Logitech MX Vertical Ergonomic Mouse is unlike any mouse I’ve used before but I hope to see more like it in the future.
PC Components - Reviews
The CoolerMaster CM310 is a surprisingly affordable alternative that ticks all the boxes and delivers the goods.
Even if it is more a recycling than a retooling, the Razer Mamba Wireless is still a slick as hell gaming mouse.
Credit where it’s due, it really does feel like HP did their homework with the new OMEN Reactor gaming mouse.
Don’t let the simple aesthetics fool you, the Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse is packing.
If you’re looking to pick up a solid gaming mouse on the cheap, and for some reason can’t get your hands on the regular Pulsefire, rest assured that the Pulsefire FPS Pro will fit the bill.
The Logitech Craft keeps things simple. It’s a more balanced approach that hits all the right notes and an easy go-to, despite the higher price.
The X-Bows was my first dive into the world of ergonomic keyboards, and while I didn’t necessarily come away a convert, I can definitely appreciate the niche-within-a-niche the product is catering to.
If you’re the kind of person who can honestly consider the external GPU life a good fit for them, the Razer Core X holds up as one of the most-reliable, mass-market options out there.
Time will have to tell whether opto-mechanicals are the next gold rush for the gaming accessories space. However, for now, the products like Razer Huntsman are great - but not quite a gaming necessity.
HyperX Elite RGB Keyboard + Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse review: Solid hardware in a different light
If the lack of RGB lighting turned you off trying HyperX in the past, it’s robust enough in its manifestation here to be worth more than just a passing glance.
The new Logitech 512 Carbon is cleanly designed and well-built. It’s got a good price-point and it gets the job done. What more could you want out of a keyboard?
With the Razer Hyperflux Mamba and Firefly, some of gaming’s best ergonomics meet some of its most exciting tech.
Some people just want a mouse that feels ‘right’ - and given the prominence that BenQ have given the ergonomics of their new mice, those customers are likely to be well served here.
The KM780 is a perfectly good mechanical gaming keyboard that tries to pass itself as something more by bundling in as many physical add-ons as possible.
Latest News Articles
- Dirac makes PC market debut
- Turtle Beach acquires Roccat
- MSI give the AMD Radeon VII a launch day price
- The CES Files: Brydge Chrome Desktop
- The CES Files: Nemieo Keyboard
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Microsoft revives once-dead Paint with new keyboard controls and accessibility enhancements
- 2 How to type kaomoji on your PC in Windows 10
- 3 The Epic Mega Sale tempts PC gamers with weekly freebies and $10 off any game over $15
- 4 The dream of dual-booting Windows 10 on Chromebooks appears dead
- 5 Which Case Should I Buy For My Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ or S10e?
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?