Roccat PC Components - Reviews
Results (41 - 60 of 62)
4x4GB sticks from the CMD16GX4M4B3000C14 memory kit tested on Z170 and Z270 motherboards
Does the latest UEFI BIOS rejuvenate this Z170 Intel ATX mobo?
Is this 2400MHz, 16GB, high-performance memory worth buying?
Turn your iPad into a proper laptop
An Australia tax is included but this card topples the Titan X
If you want a mouse that's geared towards fingertip control, this is one of the best.
Five customizable buttons and two scrollwheels make this mouse very handy.
A typists dream, theoretically. But it makes our fingers hurt.
Better than a plank of wood and some cushions?
It's... so... fast!
This slim keyboard has a solid build quality, features a backlight, and can be charged without wires
This is a good entry point for anyone looking for a mechanical keyboard, for gaming or otherwise
AMD has produced a processor with enough graphics power to enable small-build gaming systems
This wireless gaming mouse offers 11 customisable buttons and a solid, comfortable grip
This desktop speaker system is targeted at notebook users, and connects via Bluetooth or USB
Rapoo's 6610 Dual-mode Optical Mouse offers wireless connectivity via either Bluetooth 3.0, or an included 2.4GHz wireless dongle.
A rugged keyboard designed to stand the test of time
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm’s next Snapdragon promises always-on smartphone cameras
- Black Friday deals on ROCCAT and Turtle Beach gear in Australia in 2021
- Qualcomm prophesizes 2023 as the rebirth of PC Snapdragon chips
- Dozens of games don’t work on 12th-gen Intel CPUs, but there’s a fix
- Truck heist: Make sure your new RTX graphics card isn’t hot (as in stolen)
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Everything we know (and hope) Apple is releasing in December 2021
- 2 Monterey’s best feature still hasn’t arrived. Will it be worth the wait?
- 3 Fitbit Inspire 2 vs. Fitbit Luxe vs. Fitbit Charge 5: Which popular fitness tracker is right for you?
- 4 Apple ‘investigating’ widespread MacBook Pro MagSafe charging issues
- 5 Switching from the iPhone 12 mini to the iPhone 13 Pro Max opened my eyes
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?