Roccat PC Components - Reviews
Results (41 - 58 of 58)
An Australia tax is included but this card topples the Titan X
If you want a mouse that's geared towards fingertip control, this is one of the best.
Five customizable buttons and two scrollwheels make this mouse very handy.
A typists dream, theoretically. But it makes our fingers hurt.
Better than a plank of wood and some cushions?
It's... so... fast!
This slim keyboard has a solid build quality, features a backlight, and can be charged without wires
This is a good entry point for anyone looking for a mechanical keyboard, for gaming or otherwise
AMD has produced a processor with enough graphics power to enable small-build gaming systems
This wireless gaming mouse offers 11 customisable buttons and a solid, comfortable grip
This desktop speaker system is targeted at notebook users, and connects via Bluetooth or USB
Rapoo's 6610 Dual-mode Optical Mouse offers wireless connectivity via either Bluetooth 3.0, or an included 2.4GHz wireless dongle.
A rugged keyboard designed to stand the test of time
A familiar mouse experience with a professional gaming focus
This is one of the most powerful graphics cards that money can buy
Latest News Articles
- Intel Alder Lake to offer a non-hybrid version and AVX512, too
- AMD Ryzen™ PRO 5000 Series Processors: The Answer for IT Efficiency
- What is a TPM and why isn’t mine working?
- Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger claims AMD’s time is ‘over’
- Whoa, NZXT finally put a front mesh panel on the H510
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best graphics cards for PC gaming
- 2 The M1X MacBook Pro might have a notch
- 3 Windows 11 hurts AMD Ryzen performance even more than we thought
- 4 Edit PDFs right in your browser with Adobe’s upgraded Acrobat extension
- 5 If the Apple Watch Series 7 doesn’t wow you, this Series 8 rumor will
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?