AMD PC Components - Reviews
Results (41 - 60 of 63)
Is one of the first AM4 motherboards any good?
4x4GB sticks from the CMD16GX4M4B3000C14 memory kit tested on Z170 and Z270 motherboards
Does the latest UEFI BIOS rejuvenate this Z170 Intel ATX mobo?
Is this 2400MHz, 16GB, high-performance memory worth buying?
Turn your iPad into a proper laptop
An Australia tax is included but this card topples the Titan X
If you want a mouse that's geared towards fingertip control, this is one of the best.
Five customizable buttons and two scrollwheels make this mouse very handy.
A typists dream, theoretically. But it makes our fingers hurt.
Better than a plank of wood and some cushions?
It's... so... fast!
This slim keyboard has a solid build quality, features a backlight, and can be charged without wires
This is a good entry point for anyone looking for a mechanical keyboard, for gaming or otherwise
AMD has produced a processor with enough graphics power to enable small-build gaming systems
This wireless gaming mouse offers 11 customisable buttons and a solid, comfortable grip
This desktop speaker system is targeted at notebook users, and connects via Bluetooth or USB
Rapoo's 6610 Dual-mode Optical Mouse offers wireless connectivity via either Bluetooth 3.0, or an included 2.4GHz wireless dongle.
Latest News Articles
- 4K Blu-ray support is dying on the PC. MakeMKV can help
- The newest Intel CPUs give 4K Blu-rays a 1080p downgrade
- Samsung’s newest mobile processor has an AMD GPU with ray tracing
- Now’s the time to hunt for a cheap graphics card
- PCIe 6.0 revealed: Blazing-fast speeds will supercharge next-gen SSDs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The iPhone was created to be a breakthrough communicator. It’s not
- 2 How to undervolt your graphics card
- 3 How to download Windows 11
- 4 Apple is preparing ‘a feast of new products’ this year
- 5 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6500 XT review: Affordable, quiet, and smart
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?