PC Components - Reviews
Results (1 - 20 of 28)
This one literally goes up to 11. But is it Spinal Tap or Rolling Stones?
A solid, well-featured, high-performing Z270 Intel Socket 1151 motherboard
Who should buy this ROG Intel motherboard?
Which is the best mainstream processor for $350
Is one of the first AM4 motherboards any good?
4x4GB sticks from the CMD16GX4M4B3000C14 memory kit tested on Z170 and Z270 motherboards
Is this 2400MHz, 16GB, high-performance memory worth buying?
Does the latest UEFI BIOS rejuvenate this Z170 Intel ATX mobo?
Turn your iPad into a proper laptop
An Australia tax is included but this card topples the Titan X
If you want a mouse that's geared towards fingertip control, this is one of the best.
Five customizable buttons and two scrollwheels make this mouse very handy.
A typists dream, theoretically. But it makes our fingers hurt.
Better than a plank of wood and some cushions?
It's... so... fast!
This slim keyboard has a solid build quality, features a backlight, and can be charged without wires
This is a good entry point for anyone looking for a mechanical keyboard, for gaming or otherwise
Latest News Articles
- Logitech say new mouse features the best optical sensor ever designed for wireless gaming
- Razer unveil new Basilisk mouse built for FPS gaming
- HyperX Unveil Heavy-Duty Gaming Keyboard
- NVIDIA Supercharges Rendering Performance with AI
- AMD's Ryzen Pro launch reveals Ryzen 3 details
Most Popular Articles
- 1 PayPal is offering a free one-year ShopRunner membership right now
- 2 Imagination wants to add intelligence to smartphone chips
- 3 Google tightens grip on Android hardware with HTC deal
- 4 Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
- 5 Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?