Intel CEO Brian Krzanich has resigned after a probe found a consensual relationship with an employee violated company policy.
PC Components - News
G.Skill have shown off a slightly-different interpretation of RGB-enabled memory modules at this year's Computex in Taiwan.
CoolerMaster are looking to renew their presence in the gaming peripheral space with an impressive showing at this year's Computex in Taiwan, headlined by a mouse that can be used to count your kills.
HyperX has refreshed two products in its core accessory line-up to tie into its growing RGB ecosystem.
Roccat brought their new Vulcan keyboard and Titan switches to this year's Computex.
Gigabyte didn't bring any new products to show off at this year's Computex. Instead, they opted to give us a fresh look at their existing products by putting them in the environments they're intended for.
AMD announced the 32-core Threadripper 2 CPU and more during their press conference at this year's Computex.
AMD looks to be setting a new bar for itself, announcing a 32-core second-gen Threadripper CPU and more during their press conference at this year's Computex.
Roccat has become the latest gaming accessory brand to ditch Cherry MX keyswitches for their own proprietary solution. Here's a closer look at the company's new Titan switches.
Intel's Senior vice president and general manager of the Client Computing Group Gregory Bryant, detailed the company's upcoming innovations at their Compute 2018 keynote.
Ballistix has launched a new line of Sport AT memory in collaboration with ASUS’ TUF Gaming Alliance at this year's Computex in Taiwan.
Razer has announced that the company's Chroma RGB lighting ecosystem and Razer mechanical switches will now be available through third party products.
The new OLED displays in ROG PSUs and CLCs are for both work and play.
Nvidia has officially debuted its new Jetson Xavier hardware and Nvidia Isaac AI software development platform.
Join The Full Nerd gang as they talk about the latest PC hardware topics. On today's show we cover Optane persistent memory, an active cooled pair of headphones from HP, and give you our Computex predictions!
Latest News Articles
- Roccat tease new Kain gaming mice
- Computex 2019: Micron show off new Crucial RAM modules for high-speed computing
- Computex 2019: CoolerMaster trim the fat from their MM710 gaming mouse
- Computex 2019: Razer roll out interoperability between Chroma and other RGB lighting ecosystems
- Computex 2019: SteelSeries unveil adjustable actuation gaming keyboard
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google won't be making Android or Chrome OS tablets ever again
- 2 Microsoft floats the concept of a dedicated Office key in a closed survey
- 3 These four 'Eyes First' Windows games could do for eye tracking what Solitaire did for the PC's mouse
- 4 The $300 Kano PC is designed to teach your kids what goes into a computer
- 5 Huawei laptops quietly return to the Microsoft Store, though the federal ban remains in place
Join the newsletter!
- Computex 2019
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?