Nvidia has officially debuted its new Jetson Xavier hardware and Nvidia Isaac AI software development platform.
PC Components - News
Join The Full Nerd gang as they talk about the latest PC hardware topics. On today's show we cover Optane persistent memory, an active cooled pair of headphones from HP, and give you our Computex predictions!
Roccat has announced the Titan Switch Tactile, the company's mechanical switch designed in-house.
QNAP has extended the lineup of QM2 PCIe expansion cards with new models that support up to four M.2 SSD slots on a single card.
Razer are buffing their range of external graphics enclosures with the new Razer Core X.
Microsoft and Google have jointly disclosed a new CPU security vulnerability called Speculative Store Bypass (Variant 4).
HyperX have announced the launch of the Predator DDR4 RGB featuring HyperX Infrared Sync technology.
Razer has announced the imminent arrival of its new entry-level RGB gaming mouse, the Razer Abyssus Essential.
Join The Full Nerd gang as they talk about the latest PC hardware topics. In today's show we go over the Samsung 970 Pro review, Brad's adventures with FreeSync 2 and PC HDR, and AMD's Combat Crates!
AMD's new 2nd generation Ryzen CPUs close the door on Intel's Core i7
Ballistix has announced the availability of Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB DDR4 memory.
Logitech G has announced two new additions to their family of high performance gaming gear.
To push leading edge performance, low power consumption and extended durability for PC gaming systems, Western Digital have launched a high performance NVMe SSD.
Razer has announced the launch of the Razer Goliathus Chroma, a version of Razer’s soft mouse mat that gamers can now customise with up to 16.8 million colour options and an array of lighting effects.
HyperX have announced the official headset sponsorship of the Sydney Swans, the first professional AFL team to partner with HyperX in Australia.
Latest News Articles
- MSI give the AMD Radeon VII a launch day price
- The CES Files: Brydge Chrome Desktop
- The CES Files: Nemieo Keyboard
- Samsung introduce 970 EVO Plus NVMe SSD
- CES 2019: Mad Catz strike back
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Asus ROG GeForce GTX 1660 Ti review: GTX is back with a vengeance
- 2 Facebook could face multibillion-dollar fine over privacy failures
- 3 Windows 7's support deadline may expire in July, if you don't apply this patch
- 4 10 Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, and S10+ features that actually surprised us
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ are going to offer spec-bumps, new tricks and 5G (for Telstra customers)
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?