AMD's new 2nd generation Ryzen CPUs close the door on Intel's Core i7
PC Components - News
Ballistix has announced the availability of Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB DDR4 memory.
Logitech G has announced two new additions to their family of high performance gaming gear.
To push leading edge performance, low power consumption and extended durability for PC gaming systems, Western Digital have launched a high performance NVMe SSD.
Razer has announced the launch of the Razer Goliathus Chroma, a version of Razer’s soft mouse mat that gamers can now customise with up to 16.8 million colour options and an array of lighting effects.
HyperX have announced the official headset sponsorship of the Sydney Swans, the first professional AFL team to partner with HyperX in Australia.
Although we're still keenly awaiting the U12 flagship, HTC has announced new Desire phones for the mid-range. Here's everything you need to know about the HTC Desire 12 and Desire 12+ including release date, price and specs.
First announced at this year's CES, Intel has now launched their latest high-speed, low-capacity Optane technology for mainstream consumers - the new Intel 800P Optane SSD.
Radeon Software Brings Faster, Smoother Performance to the World’s Most Popular eSports Titles, Thanks to AMD’s Project ReSX
AMD has released Radeon Software 18.3.1, the latest update to Radeon Software Adrenaline Edition, bringing major performance gains and optimisations to a variety of eSports titles, including PlayerUnknown’s BattleGrounds, Overwatch and Dota 2.
Logitech has announced CRAFT, the first keyboard with a creative input dial, setting a new standard for computer keyboards.
AMD has announced the world’s most powerful graphics on a desktop processor with the release of two Ryzen Desktop processors with built-in Radeon Vega graphics models.
MSI has pushed out BIOS updates for X370/B350/A320 motherboards to support new AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen Desktop Processors.
Intel has introduced the new Intel Xeon D-2100 processor, a System on Chip (SoC) processor architected to address the needs of edge applications and other data centre or network applications constrained by space and power.
Samsung have updated their SATA interface line-up, introducing the 860 PRO and 860 EVO solid state drives.
After filing for bankruptcy in 2017, MadCatz made a triumphant return to CES 2018. Here's a quick look at everything they had to show off.
Latest News Articles
- Intel's 10nm architecture will arrive in 2019
- AMD launch Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition
- AMD introduces 12nm Radeon RX 590 GPU
- Razer introduces the BlackWidow Lite
- PAX AUS 2018: HyperX branch into membrane keyboards with Alloy Core RGB
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A8s Release Date, Price, Specs and More
- 2 Fortnite and PUBG could be banned in China
- 3 Editor's Choice Awards 2018, Part Five - Computers
- 4 Free copies of Subnautica: Epic Games Store kickstarts your library with a winner
- 5 Microsoft's '12 Days of Faves' deals knock the Surface Laptop 2 price down to a fantastic US$799
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- PC World 2018 Editor's Choice Awards
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?