HyperX have announced the official headset sponsorship of the Sydney Swans, the first professional AFL team to partner with HyperX in Australia.
PC Components - News
Although we're still keenly awaiting the U12 flagship, HTC has announced new Desire phones for the mid-range. Here's everything you need to know about the HTC Desire 12 and Desire 12+ including release date, price and specs.
First announced at this year's CES, Intel has now launched their latest high-speed, low-capacity Optane technology for mainstream consumers - the new Intel 800P Optane SSD.
Radeon Software Brings Faster, Smoother Performance to the World’s Most Popular eSports Titles, Thanks to AMD’s Project ReSX
AMD has released Radeon Software 18.3.1, the latest update to Radeon Software Adrenaline Edition, bringing major performance gains and optimisations to a variety of eSports titles, including PlayerUnknown’s BattleGrounds, Overwatch and Dota 2.
Logitech has announced CRAFT, the first keyboard with a creative input dial, setting a new standard for computer keyboards.
AMD has announced the world’s most powerful graphics on a desktop processor with the release of two Ryzen Desktop processors with built-in Radeon Vega graphics models.
MSI has pushed out BIOS updates for X370/B350/A320 motherboards to support new AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen Desktop Processors.
Intel has introduced the new Intel Xeon D-2100 processor, a System on Chip (SoC) processor architected to address the needs of edge applications and other data centre or network applications constrained by space and power.
Samsung have updated their SATA interface line-up, introducing the 860 PRO and 860 EVO solid state drives.
After filing for bankruptcy in 2017, MadCatz made a triumphant return to CES 2018. Here's a quick look at everything they had to show off.
Following on from from the original MadCatz brand filing for bankruptcy in 2017, the company declared itself "back in the game" at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Crucial has announced the launch of its new Crucial MCrucial has announced the launch of its new Crucial MX500 SSD to kick off this year's CES 2018.X500 SSD.
Intel has revealed details about its next wave of 8th-gen Intel Core processors, which will come with a custom-built Radeon RX Vega M GPU on-board.
Intel has announced that the next-generation of its ultra-portable NUC desktops PCs will incorporate Radeon RX Vega M Graphics, enabling them to arrive ready for both VR and gaming experiences.
BenQ has announced two new mice that will be added to the company's range Zowie-branded eSports products
Latest News Articles
- ASUS introduces Prime X299-Deluxe II and ROG Dominus Extreme
- MSI announces custom GeForce RTX 2070 Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces ROG Thor Series Power Supplies
- Microsoft teams up with Razer to bring mouse & keyboard gaming and RGB lighting to Xbox One
- MSI teams up with Sony for the upcoming Venom movie
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The awesome 1TB SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD just hit an all-time low of $200
- 2 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Founders Edition review: Better tomorrow and today
- 3 Here's how to get a Google Pixel 3 (or two) without paying full price
- 4 Portable data for dirt cheap! This 16GB flash drive is just $4 today
- 5 Speed up your PC with one of our favorite 1TB SSDs for a ludicrously low $140 today
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G6: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?