MSI has announced local availability availability for its new X399 SLI PLUS motherboard.
PC Components - News
Seagate Technology has announced that its IronWolf, IronWolf Pro and BarraCuda Pro hard drives will now be available in capacities up to 12TB.
Intel's new 8th Gen Intel Core processors for desktops are available to purchase starting today.
Seagate Technology has announced its participation in the consortium led by Bain Capital Private Equity to acquire Toshiba's Memory division.
G.SKILL International Enterprise Co has announced a new lineup of Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory kits with enhanced compatibility on the latest AMD platforms.
Logitech has announced the launch and Australian availability of its new high-performance wireless gaming mouse, the Logitech G603.
Gaming hardware and accessories brand Razer have confirmed that their new customizable mouse will be available worldwide from September.
Branded as the Alloy Elite Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, the new keyboard features a and solid-steel frame, Cherry MX mechanical switches, lighting effects and 100 percent anti-ghosting/N-key rollover.
New AI workstation to increase computing power
Unannounced Ryzen 3 CPU details just got announced in AMD's Ryzen Pro launch.
New graphics cards from AMD and Nvidia are tailored for cryptocurrency mining, while gamers struggle to find affordable hardware.
Take a peek behind the scenes of PCWorld's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition hands-on.
We took AMD's disruptive Radeon Vega Frontier Edition for a spin in workstation tests and gaming too
AMD says its new Radeon Vega Frontier Edition has the potential to disrupt professional graphics the way Ryzen has disrupted CPUs.
AMD’s Radeon Vega Frontier Edition may be made for science, but our hands-on preview gave a taste of what the consumer version could deliver for gamers.
Latest News Articles
- MSI's new Ryzen-ready motherboard coming to Oz
- Seagate Expands Portfolio with 12TB Drives for NAS and Desktop Computing
- Intel's 8th Gen Desktop Processors Go On Sale Today
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
- G.SKILL Releases New AMD Compatible Trident Z RGB kits
Most Popular Articles
- 1 OnePlus 5T upgrades the OnePlus 5's great specs with a new screen and design
- 2 Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- 3 Hisense Full HD TV and Refrigerator Top the List in 2017 ProductReview Awards
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book 2 review: The ultimate laptop improves in every way but one
- 5 Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?