Dirac Research has made the jump from auto and smartphone audio to notebook PCs.
PC Components - News
One of the biggest names in console gaming accessories has announced it'll be acquiring one of the biggest names in PC gaming peripherals.
MSI has announced when they'll begin selling AMD's Radeon VII and exactly how much it'll cost.
While Brydge's previously-announced G-Type keyboard for the Google Slate has still yet to be confirmed for the Australian market, the company are throwing a bone to existing Chrome OS users in the form of their new Chrome Desktop keyboard.
While there are plenty of brands in the PC peripherals space trying to invent a better breed of keyboard, there aren't all that many trying to build a different kind of keyboard.
Samsung has upped their investment in the NVMe SSD space, announcing the new 970 EVO Plus.
Mad Catz have shown off a S.T.R.I.K.E. gaming keyboard at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Razer have jumped into the PC case scene with two new designs: the Razer Tomahawk and Tomahawk Elite.
Here's an inside look at Intel's 2019 CES press conference.
Following up on their tease earlier in the year, Razer has officially announced their first Xbox One mouse and keyboard bundle.
According to a report from Wccftech the Xbox Scarlet Cloud will focus on streaming functionality and make use of a custom AMD Picasso chip.
Intel has announced that its 10nm architecture will be released in the second half of 2019. The new CPU design will operate under the name ‘Sunny Cove’ and will feature some very interesting new features over previous generations, as well as the expe...
AMD has refreshed and upgraded their premiere software suite with a bevy of new features ahead of 2019.
AMD has unveiled the Radeon RX 590 graphics cards, an advanced 12nm GPU.
Razer have announced the BlackWidow Lite, a keyboard aimed at office workers.
Latest News Articles
- Dirac makes PC market debut
- Turtle Beach acquires Roccat
- MSI give the AMD Radeon VII a launch day price
- The CES Files: Brydge Chrome Desktop
- The CES Files: Nemieo Keyboard
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The latest Windows patch is breaking even more PCs with antivirus installed
- 2 I Spent A Night With One Of LGs Newest 4K OLED TVs And I Did Nothing But Play Sekiro On It
- 3 Anker's Roav Bolt brings Google Assistant to your car's 12V socket, even with an iPhone
- 4 Acer CEO Jason Chen explains why his PCs are going niche
- 5 Samsung Q90 QLED 4K TV + Q70 Soundbar hands-on: The bright, the brilliant and the Bixby
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Panasonic Lumix S1: Hands-On Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?