HyperX have announced the launch of the Predator DDR4 RGB featuring HyperX Infrared Sync technology.
PC Components - News
Razer has announced the imminent arrival of its new entry-level RGB gaming mouse, the Razer Abyssus Essential.
Join The Full Nerd gang as they talk about the latest PC hardware topics. In today's show we go over the Samsung 970 Pro review, Brad's adventures with FreeSync 2 and PC HDR, and AMD's Combat Crates!
AMD's new 2nd generation Ryzen CPUs close the door on Intel's Core i7
Ballistix has announced the availability of Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB DDR4 memory.
Logitech G has announced two new additions to their family of high performance gaming gear.
To push leading edge performance, low power consumption and extended durability for PC gaming systems, Western Digital have launched a high performance NVMe SSD.
Razer has announced the launch of the Razer Goliathus Chroma, a version of Razer’s soft mouse mat that gamers can now customise with up to 16.8 million colour options and an array of lighting effects.
HyperX have announced the official headset sponsorship of the Sydney Swans, the first professional AFL team to partner with HyperX in Australia.
Although we're still keenly awaiting the U12 flagship, HTC has announced new Desire phones for the mid-range. Here's everything you need to know about the HTC Desire 12 and Desire 12+ including release date, price and specs.
First announced at this year's CES, Intel has now launched their latest high-speed, low-capacity Optane technology for mainstream consumers - the new Intel 800P Optane SSD.
Radeon Software Brings Faster, Smoother Performance to the World’s Most Popular eSports Titles, Thanks to AMD’s Project ReSX
AMD has released Radeon Software 18.3.1, the latest update to Radeon Software Adrenaline Edition, bringing major performance gains and optimisations to a variety of eSports titles, including PlayerUnknown’s BattleGrounds, Overwatch and Dota 2.
Logitech has announced CRAFT, the first keyboard with a creative input dial, setting a new standard for computer keyboards.
AMD has announced the world’s most powerful graphics on a desktop processor with the release of two Ryzen Desktop processors with built-in Radeon Vega graphics models.
MSI has pushed out BIOS updates for X370/B350/A320 motherboards to support new AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen Desktop Processors.
Latest News Articles
- HyperX Announces Predator DDR4 RGB
- Razer round out entry-level RGB lineup with new Abyssus Essential gaming mouse
- Ballistix Launches Tactical Tracer RGB DDR4 Gaming Memory
- Logitech G Unveils New PC Gaming Speaker and Mechanical Keyboard With LightSync
- Western Digital Ups The Game With Powerful New Gaming SSD
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- 2 Google reformat Youtube Red into seperate video and music streaming services
- 3 JBL confirm Link Bar for ANZ
- 4 US Reps rejects Trump's lifeline for ZTE
- 5 MultCloud review: Syncing multiple online storage services for free
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- BattleTech review: Heavy metal
- Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?