MSI has announced when they'll begin selling AMD's Radeon VII and exactly how much it'll cost.
PC Components - News
While Brydge's previously-announced G-Type keyboard for the Google Slate has still yet to be confirmed for the Australian market, the company are throwing a bone to existing Chrome OS users in the form of their new Chrome Desktop keyboard.
While there are plenty of brands in the PC peripherals space trying to invent a better breed of keyboard, there aren't all that many trying to build a different kind of keyboard.
Samsung has upped their investment in the NVMe SSD space, announcing the new 970 EVO Plus.
Mad Catz have shown off a S.T.R.I.K.E. gaming keyboard at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Razer have jumped into the PC case scene with two new designs: the Razer Tomahawk and Tomahawk Elite.
Here's an inside look at Intel's 2019 CES press conference.
Following up on their tease earlier in the year, Razer has officially announced their first Xbox One mouse and keyboard bundle.
According to a report from Wccftech the Xbox Scarlet Cloud will focus on streaming functionality and make use of a custom AMD Picasso chip.
Intel has announced that its 10nm architecture will be released in the second half of 2019. The new CPU design will operate under the name ‘Sunny Cove’ and will feature some very interesting new features over previous generations, as well as the expe...
AMD has refreshed and upgraded their premiere software suite with a bevy of new features ahead of 2019.
AMD has unveiled the Radeon RX 590 graphics cards, an advanced 12nm GPU.
Razer have announced the BlackWidow Lite, a keyboard aimed at office workers.
HyperX are expanding from their trademark mechanical keyboards into membrane with the new HyperX Alloy Core RGB keyboard, shown off at PAX Australia 2018.
ASUS has updated its Core X-Series processors with the Prime X299-Deluxe II and ROG Dominus Extreme.
Latest News Articles
- MSI give the AMD Radeon VII a launch day price
- The CES Files: Brydge Chrome Desktop
- The CES Files: Nemieo Keyboard
- Samsung introduce 970 EVO Plus NVMe SSD
- CES 2019: Mad Catz strike back
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Microsoft skips way, way ahead in new Windows 10 build
- 2 The ultra-thin Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e has an OLED screen, Android Pie and no S Pen for $400
- 3 Zoho Office Suite taps AI to provide a free, powerful alternative to Office 365
- 4 5 obscure Android features you need to start using
- 5 How to unblock blocked websites
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?