Razer's Synapse 3 software toolkit now includes a dedicated Amazon Alexa module, letting you fold your RGB lighting setup into your wider smart home experience.
PC Components - News
HyperX have shown off the new Pulsefire Raid mouse at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Although a full-blown reveal eluded us, Intel did give gamers a sneak peek of their first Xe dedicated graphics hardware at this year's CES.
ASUS' latest accessory takes the concept of a gaming mouse in a new direction.
Blue have announced that their new Yeti X condenser microphone will be the first integrated with Logitech's G-Hub software kit.
HyperX have shown off their first Qi charging-enabled wireless mouse at this year's Gamescom.
The short version? They’re not worried about Stadia.
BenQ's minimalist Zowie S esports mice are coming to Australian gamers in August.
The new Razer Viper gaming mouse promises a threefold improvement in actuation speed over traditional mechanical mouse switches.
Roccat are teasing a new series of Kain gaming mice ahead of a formal E3 reveal.
Micron’s memory brand Crucial are showing off their new 32GB RAM modules at Computex in Taipei.
CoolerMaster have unveiled an ultra-lite gaming mouse that features an exposed honeycomb chassis.
Computex always delivers the goods when it comes to wild and wacky PC cases. Here are our favorites from this year's show floor.
Razer has announced that their Chroma Connected Devices program now covers 25 third-party partners.
SteelSeries have announced two new keyboards featuring fully adjustable actuation switches.
Latest News Articles
- You can now control your Razer-powered RGB lighting setup with Alexa
- HyperX add a-Naga gaming mouse to their lineup
- Intel give gamers a glimpse of their first dedicated GPU in action
- ASUS gamble on a new gaming mouse with a built-in joystick
- Blue's Yeti X is their first Logitech-integrated microphone
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Dell XPS 15 9500 Review: Buy this laptop instead of a MacBook Pro 16
- 2 PCWorld's July Digital Magazine: The $1,001 Question
- 3 How home router manufacturers dropped the ball on security
- 4 AMD Ryzen 3000 XT CPU review roundup: Slightly faster, slightly pricier, and a shoulder shrug
- 5 After Mac processors, Apple's next transition is apps
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?