MSI will kick off an integrated global marketing campaign, MSI x Venom, bringing the highly anticipated film to PC gamers with the latest MSI Optix MPG27CQ Curved Gaming Monitor, Trident 3 Gaming Desktop and B450 Tomahawk Gaming Motherboard.
PC Components - News
Logitech has introduced the Logitech K600 TV Keyboard with Integrated Touchpad and D-Pad.
MSI has introduced the new Trident X Series with the latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards and the latest Generation Intel Core K series processors.
Razer has announced the launch of the Razer Kraken Tournament Edition headset, the BlackWidow Elite keyboard and the Razer Mamba Wireless mouse.
ASUS have announced the Republic of Gamers Strix, ASUS Dual, and ASUS Turbo graphics cards based on the new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti and RTX 2080 GPUs, which feature support for high-speed GDDR6 memory and VirtualLink for quick, single-cable connec...
MSI has announced their first take on NVIDIA’s new GeForce RTX 20 series GPUs.
ASUS has announced that it has added support for the 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper processors on X3999 series motherboards
AMD has announced the pre-order availability of the flagship 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper desktop processor.
QA Consultants have released a new report that suggests AMD has the most stable driver in the graphics industry.
Mechanical keyboard enthusiast and reviewer Hayden Dingman talks switches (Cherry and its alternatives) and offers tips on how to pick the right mechanical keyboard for your needs.
HP have refreshed their OMEN gaming sub-brand, rounding out the range with a new pair of opto-mechanical accessories plus a new Pavilion laptop.
QNAP has announced the launch of the TS-1635AX NAS - the successor of the landmark TS-1635 NAS.
Razer are looking to build on their legacy in the gaming peripherals space with the new Huntsman and Huntsman Elite keyboards, which feature Opto-Mechanical switches.
Samsung has announced the availability of Samsung Fl!p, a new interactive flip chart enabling employees to collaborate and work efficiently together.
Intel CEO Brian Krzanich has resigned after a probe found a consensual relationship with an employee violated company policy.
Latest News Articles
- MSI teams up with Sony for the upcoming Venom movie
- Logitech introduces K600 TV Keyboard
- MSI unveils Trident X Series
- Razer announces new headset, keyboard and mouse
- ASUS announced ROG Strix, Turbo and Dual Versions of GeForce RTX 2080 Ti and 2080 graphics cards
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Deal alert: This lightweight Core i5-powered Lenovo Ideapad laptop is just $550 at Staples
- 2 Microsoft half-heartedly announces the availability of Office 2019
- 3 Here's a way to help protect your browser from Google Chrome's latest privacy snafu
- 4 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti review: Changing the game
- 5 Top 10 best Android and Apple smartphones for under $600
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G6: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?