Nvidia failed to disclose that a significant portion of its revenue during 2018 came from customers mining the volatile Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, and paid a $5.5 million fine to settle charges.
PC Components - News
AMD reported record revenues for the first quarter of 2022, largely shrugging off concerns of chip shortages that have worried companies like Intel and Microsoft.
AMD said Tuesday afternoon that it has added a new mobile gaming CPU, Dragon Range, which will join "Raphael" and "Phoenix" as its first Zen 4 processors.
Devices using Qualcomm's Nuvia chips for PCs and phones are expected in late 2023 with the vendor claims is still consistent with its original roadmap.
Nvidia puts an insane amount of testing into preparing Game Ready Drivers for new PC games.
It's a huge help to PC gamers who love Sony's controller design, but not its consoles.
You can always wait for better PC hardware, but now's a particularly good time to see what's on the horizon.
The smaller, cheaper Logitech Lift ergonomic mouse comes in right- and left-handed versions
The tip top of AMD's Ryzen 6000 Pro laptop crop is coming with more features, more power, and amazing battery life.
MSI's Raider gaming laptop gives us a rare opportunity to compare mobile processors head-to-head.
AMD broadened the number of benchmarks it provided to justify its claim that the Ryzen 7 5800X3D is the world's fastest gaming processor.
Intel's discrete graphics debuted today in laptop form, but the company also teased an Arc Limited Edition desktop graphics card coming this summer.
Watch out, Nvidia and AMD. The graphics race is a three-way fight now that Intel's long-anticipated Arc GPUs are here, albeit in laptop form first.
Intel launched the Core i9-12900KS out of the blue this morning, hitting a blazing-fast 5.5GHz Turbo Boost. Game on, Ryzen 7 5800X3D.
FSR 2.0 will look better, but requires a burlier graphics card. Here are the key facts about AMD's FidelityFX Super Resolution 2.0, revealed at GDC 2022.
Latest News Articles
- U.S. SEC slaps Nvidia with a US$5.5 million fine over GeForce GPUs used for crypto
- AMD shrugs off COVID chip shortage fears by focusing on premium PCs
- AMD announces 2023 ‘extreme gaming laptop CPU,’ Dragon Range
- According to Qualcomm, Nuvia processors are now due in late 2023
- This insightful Nvidia video explains how Game Ready drivers work
Most Popular Articles
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?