HyperX are expanding from their trademark mechanical keyboards into membrane with the new HyperX Alloy Core RGB keyboard, shown off at PAX Australia 2018.
PC Components - News
ASUS has updated its Core X-Series processors with the Prime X299-Deluxe II and ROG Dominus Extreme.
MSI has introduced its full line up of graphics cards based on NVIDIA’s new Turing GPU.
ASUS ROG have launched the Thor 1200W Platinum and Thor 850W Platinum power supply units.
Microsoft has moved to add support for mouse and keyboard gaming to the Xbox One, inking a new partnership with Razer in the process.
MSI will kick off an integrated global marketing campaign, MSI x Venom, bringing the highly anticipated film to PC gamers with the latest MSI Optix MPG27CQ Curved Gaming Monitor, Trident 3 Gaming Desktop and B450 Tomahawk Gaming Motherboard.
Logitech has introduced the Logitech K600 TV Keyboard with Integrated Touchpad and D-Pad.
MSI has introduced the new Trident X Series with the latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards and the latest Generation Intel Core K series processors.
Razer has announced the launch of the Razer Kraken Tournament Edition headset, the BlackWidow Elite keyboard and the Razer Mamba Wireless mouse.
ASUS have announced the Republic of Gamers Strix, ASUS Dual, and ASUS Turbo graphics cards based on the new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti and RTX 2080 GPUs, which feature support for high-speed GDDR6 memory and VirtualLink for quick, single-cable connec...
MSI has announced their first take on NVIDIA’s new GeForce RTX 20 series GPUs.
ASUS has announced that it has added support for the 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper processors on X3999 series motherboards
AMD has announced the pre-order availability of the flagship 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper desktop processor.
QA Consultants have released a new report that suggests AMD has the most stable driver in the graphics industry.
Mechanical keyboard enthusiast and reviewer Hayden Dingman talks switches (Cherry and its alternatives) and offers tips on how to pick the right mechanical keyboard for your needs.
Latest News Articles
- PAX AUS 2018: HyperX branch into membrane keyboards with Alloy Core RGB
- ASUS introduces Prime X299-Deluxe II and ROG Dominus Extreme
- MSI announces custom GeForce RTX 2070 Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces ROG Thor Series Power Supplies
- Microsoft teams up with Razer to bring mouse & keyboard gaming and RGB lighting to Xbox One
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Go grab our favorite SSD, the 1TB Samsung 860 Evo, for less than $150 at Amazon today
- 2 The best smart thermostat you can buy, the Alexa-enabled Ecobee4, is $50 off
- 3 If you think the Pixel 3 XL is ugly, take a look at the double-notch Sharp Aquos R2 Compact
- 4 A new Raspberry Pi Model A+ has arrived with Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi for just $25
- 5 XFX Radeon RX 590 Fatboy review: Pedal to the heavy metal
Join the newsletter!
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?