The first Radeon Vega graphics card is here, and the Frontier Edition isn't cheap.
PC Components - News
Alienware says its Area-51 PC will have exclusive world-wide rights to AMD's new 16-core Threadripper CPU for the rest of 2017. But that's just for built PCs; DIYers will also get access.
Creative Labs' Sound BlasterX AE-5 brings a beefy 32-bit DAC to this sound card made for gamers.
Logitech's Powerplay wireless charging mousepad will work with the Logitech G903 and G703 gaming mice.
AMD's long-teased Radeon FreeSync 2 technology makes its debut in Samsung's swanky CHG70 and CHG90 displays.
Is AMD slashing Ryzen prices? Nope, the company said.
HP's Omen Accelerator takes the external-GPU dock further, supporting storage and ethernet as well over a Thunderbolt 3 connection.
We visited Crucial's home turf to see what was coming.
We rocked up to Kingston and sub-brand, HyperX's suites at Computex to see what was new.
A gallery of Team Group's Computex display including specs and performance figures.
Vega's not coming for two more months and Ethereum miners have driven the Radeon RX 570 and RX 580 off store shelves.
Your wireless mouse will never go dead again, as Corsair unveils a Concept Zeus mousepad with built-in Qi inductive charging—and a mouse to take advantage of it.
When AMD's Threadripper made its first public appearance at Computex in Taipei, the guest starts were two Radeon RX Vega cards.
Here's what eight SSDs in RAID 0 looks like on the new Core i9 platform.
Asus, HP, and Lenovo plan to bring Windows 10 to devices running on ARM Snapdragon processors. But the future devices have a lot to prove.
Latest News Articles
- What the Radeon Vega Frontier Edition's specs and pricing mean for PC gamers
- AMD Threadripper exclusive: Only Alienware's Area-51 will have it in 2017
- Hands-on: Creative Labs' Sound BlasterX AE-5 ups the audio for gamers
- Logitech's Powerplay mousepad wirelessly charges your mouse while you use it
- AMD's FreeSync 2 tech debuts in a wild 49-inch Samsung HDR monitor
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- 2 Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- 3 The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- 4 Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- 5 Nvidia GeForce prices skyrocket as cryptocurrency miners snap up supply
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?