An Intel developer guide drops surprises about the 12th gen CPU and gives advice to game developers how to tune for its new CPU.
PC Components - News
An open standards approach to device management will serve your IT organization best.
Everything you need to know about the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) required for Windows 11: What it is, what to expect on your PC, and how to turn it on.
Intel is so confident in its upcoming Alder Lake and Sapphire Rapids CPUs that its CEO just said AMD's time in the limelight will soon be over.
The NZXT H510 Flow may silence critics at last.
Here's what leaked retailer pricing tells us about the performance of Intel's upcoming Alder Lake S CPUs.
Is DDR5 more future proof? Is it faster? And what about DDR5's latency? We answer those questions and more.
This Japanese vending machine spits out old CPUs in Ryzen boxes.
AMD's Ryzen 7 5700G and Ryzen 5 5600G APUs went on sale August 5, and they didn't sell out immediately. Here's where we found them.
Logitech has released an advanced ergonomic split keyboard, the Ergo K860.
MD has launched the fastest graphics card it has ever developed, the Radeon RX 6900 XT.
Logitech has announced the Z407 Bluetooth computer speakers with subwoofer and a wireless control dial.
Logitech has launched SilentTouch mouse and keyboard in Australia while Bose has new earbuds and frames and Belkin new GaN wall chargers in Australia
Intel has announced its 11th-gen processor line up, known as Tiger Lake, as well as a new logo and jingle that replaces that oh-so-famous one you know.
Razer's Synapse 3 software toolkit now includes a dedicated Amazon Alexa module, letting you fold your RGB lighting setup into your wider smart home experience.
Latest News Articles
- Intel Alder Lake to offer a non-hybrid version and AVX512, too
- AMD Ryzen™ PRO 5000 Series Processors: The Answer for IT Efficiency
- What is a TPM and why isn’t mine working?
- Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger claims AMD’s time is ‘over’
- Whoa, NZXT finally put a front mesh panel on the H510
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Google’s big, bold Pixel 6 takes aim at Apple and Samsung
- 3 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- 4 Are we really getting mad at the iPhone 14 already?
- 5 How to sell or trade in your old Mac and save on a new one
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?