You've unboxed your new high-speed RAM stick. You've located the slots on your motherboard. You've snapped the memory modules into place. Now what?
PC Components - Guides
Different people prefer different keyboards so to some extent rating them is like rating art. Nonetheless, grouping them together for a test is very useful because what specs suggest can be very different to what happens in reality.
FreeSync is an open software standard for PC games that has been devised by AMD to provide smoother motion and eliminate image tearing, all without reducing frame rates and impacting gameplay. It does this by synchronising the graphics adapter’s fram...
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm’s next Snapdragon promises always-on smartphone cameras
- Black Friday deals on ROCCAT and Turtle Beach gear in Australia in 2021
- Qualcomm prophesizes 2023 as the rebirth of PC Snapdragon chips
- Dozens of games don’t work on 12th-gen Intel CPUs, but there’s a fix
- Truck heist: Make sure your new RTX graphics card isn’t hot (as in stolen)
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Monterey’s best feature still hasn’t arrived. Will it be worth the wait?
- 2 Windows 10 settings superguide: Get personal with your PC
- 3 Dell Inspiron 14 2-in-1 review: Nice features on a budget
- 4 5 free Photoshop alternatives for Windows
- 5 This simple tip will turn your iPhone into a music genius
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?