Looking to jump into the world of livestreaming on Twitch or Mixer? Here’s a quick run-down of the must-have tech you’ll want to invest in when it comes to building your own streaming setup.
PC Components - Features
If you want a set of PC gaming peripherals that’ll offer you a dumb amount of battery life, here’s what you’ll want to consider:
Here are our picks for the best gaming keyboards you can buy in 2019.
Here's our latest round-up of the best gaming mice you can - and should - buy in 2019.
If you’re a PC user (enthusiast or not) in 2019, there’s a good chance you might have seen the words 7-nanometer. Here’s what you need to know and here’s why you should be excited about 7-nanometer
One of the biggest announcements out of this year’s Computex came out of Nvidia’s press conference. More specifically, it came in the form of the company’s new Studio laptop program.
In case you missed Computex in 2019, here's a quick brand-by-brand recap of everything you need to know.
Things are heating up again in the PC gaming components space with AMD readying their new Radeon VII graphics cards to pit against Nvidia’s growing fleet of GeForce RTX cards.
Nvidia’s new RTX graphics cards are all about enabling a new rendering technique called ray-tracing. Here’s a quick list of games that support the feature.
Not sure why everyone is so hyped about ray tracing? Here’s what you need to know.
Here’s everything you need to know about G-SYNC Ultimate and the differences between it and G-SYNC and G-SYNC Compatible.
Looking to buy a new mouse and unsure whether you should choose an optical or laser mouse? Here’s a quick explainer to help you decide.
Here's our latest round-up of the best gaming mice you can, and should, buy right now.
Razer didn’t have a huge amount of new hardware to show off at this year’s Computex. However, they made a singular, almost-forgettable, low-key, announcement that could represent a turning point for the gaming accessories and peripherals space at lar...
Many vendors have embraced Cherry MX as their keyswitch of choice. However, they're far from the only option out there.
Latest News Articles
- Blue's Yeti X is their first Logitech-integrated microphone
- HyperX show off their answer to the HyperFlux at Gamescom
- Seagate says cloud gaming isn't a threat
- BenQ's new Zowie S gaming mice are arriving this month
- Razer's new Viper gaming mouse opts for optical
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT review: Bleeding-edge, underpowered, and overpriced
- 2 Logitech G Pro X Keyboard review: Hot-swappable switches let you mix and match
- 3 Gearbox (?) announces the Playstation 5
- 4 The Game Awards 2019's biggest reveals: Hellblade II, a new PlayerUnknown game, and more
- 5 Australians are finally getting the Google Pixel 4's best feature
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?