Here’s everything you need to know about G-SYNC Ultimate and the differences between it and G-SYNC and G-SYNC Compatible.
PC Components - Features
Looking to buy a new mouse and unsure whether you should choose an optical or laser mouse? Here’s a quick explainer to help you decide.
Here's our latest round-up of the best gaming mice you can, and should, buy right now.
Razer didn’t have a huge amount of new hardware to show off at this year’s Computex. However, they made a singular, almost-forgettable, low-key, announcement that could represent a turning point for the gaming accessories and peripherals space at lar...
Many vendors have embraced Cherry MX as their keyswitch of choice. However, they're far from the only option out there.
The number of competing RGB lighting ecosystems can make things a little overwhelming for newcomers, so we put together a round-up of what each illumination system offers.
We recently caught up with Logitech’s senior product manager for gaming Chris Pate to talk esports, AR, the Astro Gaming acquisition and about where the brand is at in 2018.
Computex has a fierce reputation for showing off weird and interesting PC cases and Computex 2018 didn't disappoint.
If you didn't make it to this year's Computex, here's a quick recap of everything you missed.
ASUS' ROG gaming brand debuted their first smartphone and more during their press conference at this year's Computex 2018.
Nvidia has kicked off this year's Computex by announcing their new Isaac AI platform and Jetson Xavier hardware.
Apple is said to be working on a new kind of display technology. Here's why you should be excited about it.
We spoke to Intel’s VP of its Data Center Group & GM Connectivity Group, Alexis Bjorlin, and Bryan Madden, Intel’s director of marketing for its Network Platforms Group, at this year’s Mobile World Congress about why the company is betting big on sil...
What is the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5, i7 and i9? What do vendors mean when they talk about generations of chipsets? What is hyper-threading and how do you tell if your clock speed is any good?
Our time at the ASUS booth at CES 2018 focused mostly on the products that are likely to come to the Australian market. However, there was a lot of other, more radical items we were able to see for ourselves.
Latest News Articles
- MSI give the AMD Radeon VII a launch day price
- The CES Files: Brydge Chrome Desktop
- The CES Files: Nemieo Keyboard
- Samsung introduce 970 EVO Plus NVMe SSD
- CES 2019: Mad Catz strike back
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Facebook could face multibillion-dollar fine over privacy failures
- 2 Windows 7's support deadline may expire in July, if you don't apply this patch
- 3 Apple’s best analyst just gave his 2019 predictions and suddenly I’m super hopeful for the future
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ are going to offer spec-bumps, new tricks and 5G (for Telstra customers)
- 5 10 Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, and S10+ features that actually surprised us
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?