Razer didn’t have a huge amount of new hardware to show off at this year’s Computex. However, they made a singular, almost-forgettable, low-key, announcement that could represent a turning point for the gaming accessories and peripherals space at lar...
PC Components - Features
Many vendors have embraced Cherry MX as their keyswitch of choice. However, they're far from the only option out there.
The number of competing RGB lighting ecosystems can make things a little overwhelming for newcomers, so we put together a round-up of what each illumination system offers.
We recently caught up with Logitech’s senior product manager for gaming Chris Pate to talk esports, AR, the Astro Gaming acquisition and about where the brand is at in 2018.
Computex has a fierce reputation for showing off weird and interesting PC cases and Computex 2018 didn't disappoint.
If you didn't make it to this year's Computex, here's a quick recap of everything you missed.
ASUS' ROG gaming brand debuted their first smartphone and more during their press conference at this year's Computex 2018.
Nvidia has kicked off this year's Computex by announcing their new Isaac AI platform and Jetson Xavier hardware.
Apple is said to be working on a new kind of display technology. Here's why you should be excited about it.
We spoke to Intel’s VP of its Data Center Group & GM Connectivity Group, Alexis Bjorlin, and Bryan Madden, Intel’s director of marketing for its Network Platforms Group, at this year’s Mobile World Congress about why the company is betting big on sil...
What is the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5, i7 and i9? What do vendors mean when they talk about generations of chipsets? What is hyper-threading and how do you tell if your clock speed is any good?
Our time at the ASUS booth at CES 2018 focused mostly on the products that are likely to come to the Australian market. However, there was a lot of other, more radical items we were able to see for ourselves.
MSI always puts on an impressive Computex stand and this year was no different.
All E3 coverage in one place
One of our favourite things at Computex is the mental weirdness that exemplifies technological evolution.
Latest News Articles
- MSI teams up with Sony for the upcoming Venom movie
- Logitech introduces K600 TV Keyboard
- MSI unveils Trident X Series
- Razer announces new headset, keyboard and mouse
- ASUS announced ROG Strix, Turbo and Dual Versions of GeForce RTX 2080 Ti and 2080 graphics cards
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's 905P Optane reaches a tempting 1.5TB, but drive prices remain high
- 2 Microsoft warns that overstuffed hard drives could stall the Windows 10 October 2018 update
- 3 Samsung's Note 9 takes DeX to a new level
- 4 Upgrade to a luscious 1440p Dell HDR display for just $220 at Staples
- 5 10 years ago we met the world's first Android phone, and it didn't have a headphone jack
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G6: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?