MSI always puts on an impressive Computex stand and this year was no different.
PC Components - Features
All E3 coverage in one place
One of our favourite things at Computex is the mental weirdness that exemplifies technological evolution.
Gigabyte kept their main products away from the public - giving select access to media and partners.
ROCCAT's new headphones, keyboard, lap-based gaming thing and mouse.
While Computex in 2017 couldn't match the 2016 show for case mods, what was on offer was certainly impressive.
Antec had a small display in the Grand Hyatt hotel in Taipei. The company didn’t have too much to show off but what there was will interest some PC builders.
The very simple guide to what to buy
Intel's putting Thunderbolt 3 into its CPUs and opening up the spec, and that means one thing: world domination.
With the Ryzen 5 1500X and Radeon RX 480, it's finally possible to build a compelling all-AMD gaming PC—and a 4-core, 8-thread computer that doesn't break the bank.
AMD's versatile Ryzen 5 1600X is the best mainstream processor you can buy, and the key to creating an all-around PC for work AND play without breaking the bank.
With so many thrilling movies being released to Blu-ray every week, it’s quite hard to keep track of each one of them even for the avid loves of film and cinema. But you can’t look away. In fact, there is nothing worse than a blind buy that ends up b...
The past few months has seen us building a test rig to test components and peripherals. It is very high spec in order to remove as much latency and as many bottlenecks from the system as possible.
Intel Core i3, Core i5, and Core i7 CPUs have been around for a few years now, but some buyers still get stumped whenever they attempt to build their own systems and are forced to choose among the three. With the more recent 7th Generation (Kaby Lake...
Forget about third-party overclocking tools. The new WattMan panel in AMD's Radeon Crimson software gives Radeon RX 480 owners everything they need to crank their graphics cards to 11.
Latest News Articles
- What the Radeon Vega Frontier Edition's specs and pricing mean for PC gamers
- AMD Threadripper exclusive: Only Alienware's Area-51 will have it in 2017
- Hands-on: Creative Labs' Sound BlasterX AE-5 ups the audio for gamers
- Logitech's Powerplay mousepad wirelessly charges your mouse while you use it
- AMD's FreeSync 2 tech debuts in a wild 49-inch Samsung HDR monitor
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- 2 Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- 3 The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- 4 Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- 5 Nvidia GeForce prices skyrocket as cryptocurrency miners snap up supply
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?