If you’re a PC user (enthusiast or not) in 2019, there’s a good chance you might have seen the words 7-nanometer. Here’s what you need to know and here’s why you should be excited about 7-nanometer
PC Components - Features
One of the biggest announcements out of this year’s Computex came out of Nvidia’s press conference. More specifically, it came in the form of the company’s new Studio laptop program.
In case you missed Computex in 2019, here's a quick brand-by-brand recap of everything you need to know.
Things are heating up again in the PC gaming components space with AMD readying their new Radeon VII graphics cards to pit against Nvidia’s growing fleet of GeForce RTX cards.
Nvidia’s new RTX graphics cards are all about enabling a new rendering technique called ray-tracing. Here’s a quick list of games that support the feature.
Not sure why everyone is so hyped about ray tracing? Here’s what you need to know.
Here’s everything you need to know about G-SYNC Ultimate and the differences between it and G-SYNC and G-SYNC Compatible.
Looking to buy a new mouse and unsure whether you should choose an optical or laser mouse? Here’s a quick explainer to help you decide.
Here's our latest round-up of the best gaming mice you can, and should, buy right now.
Razer didn’t have a huge amount of new hardware to show off at this year’s Computex. However, they made a singular, almost-forgettable, low-key, announcement that could represent a turning point for the gaming accessories and peripherals space at lar...
Many vendors have embraced Cherry MX as their keyswitch of choice. However, they're far from the only option out there.
The number of competing RGB lighting ecosystems can make things a little overwhelming for newcomers, so we put together a round-up of what each illumination system offers.
We recently caught up with Logitech’s senior product manager for gaming Chris Pate to talk esports, AR, the Astro Gaming acquisition and about where the brand is at in 2018.
Computex has a fierce reputation for showing off weird and interesting PC cases and Computex 2018 didn't disappoint.
If you didn't make it to this year's Computex, here's a quick recap of everything you missed.
Latest News Articles
- HyperX show off their answer to the HyperFlux at Gamescom
- Seagate says cloud gaming isn't a threat
- BenQ's new Zowie S gaming mice are arriving this month
- Razer's new Viper gaming mouse opts for optical
- Roccat tease new Kain gaming mice
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 4 review: The resurrection continues with this surprisingly normal keyboard
- 2 Ask a PC expert: Should you upgrade your Core i7-2600K?
- 3 Goodbye Android Q, hello Android 10: Google's dessert-based code names are over
- 4 10th-gen CPU buyers guide: We ranked every new Intel laptop CPU for you
- 5 Acer Aspire 5 A515-54-30BQ review: A dual-core laptop that's slim, light, and priced to move
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?