If you want a set of PC gaming peripherals that’ll offer you a dumb amount of battery life, here’s what you’ll want to consider:
The Razer Basilisk x Hyperspeed isn’t the brand’s best gaming mouse overall but the argument that it’s their best value gaming mouse is a convincing one.
It’s a little more expensive than the other options but it’s rare to find a gaming mouse that so well embodies the pillars of the Alienware brand as this one does.
In action, the Zowie S1 and S2 are incredibly comfortable and, if you’re on a budget, they’re easy to justify.
Here are our picks for the best gaming keyboards you can buy in 2019.
Here's our latest round-up of the best gaming mice you can - and should - buy in 2020.
Blue have announced that their new Yeti X condenser microphone will be the first integrated with Logitech's G-Hub software kit.
HyperX have shown off their first Qi charging-enabled wireless mouse at this year's Gamescom.
The short version? They’re not worried about Stadia.
BenQ's minimalist Zowie S esports mice are coming to Australian gamers in August.
Latest News Articles
- Intel Alder Lake to offer a non-hybrid version and AVX512, too
- AMD Ryzen™ PRO 5000 Series Processors: The Answer for IT Efficiency
- What is a TPM and why isn’t mine working?
- Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger claims AMD’s time is ‘over’
- Whoa, NZXT finally put a front mesh panel on the H510
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best graphics cards for PC gaming
- 2 The M1X MacBook Pro might have a notch
- 3 Windows 11 hurts AMD Ryzen performance even more than we thought
- 4 Edit PDFs right in your browser with Adobe’s upgraded Acrobat extension
- 5 If the Apple Watch Series 7 doesn’t wow you, this Series 8 rumor will
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?