Blue have announced that their new Yeti X condenser microphone will be the first integrated with Logitech's G-Hub software kit.
HyperX have shown off their first Qi charging-enabled wireless mouse at this year's Gamescom.
The short version? They’re not worried about Stadia.
BenQ's minimalist Zowie S esports mice are coming to Australian gamers in August.
The new Razer Viper gaming mouse promises a threefold improvement in actuation speed over traditional mechanical mouse switches.
If you’re a PC user (enthusiast or not) in 2019, there’s a good chance you might have seen the words 7-nanometer. Here’s what you need to know and here’s why you should be excited about 7-nanometer
The Roccat KOVA Aimo is an adept alternative that’ll likely suit those who want something off-the-beaten path but no less accomplished than its competition.
The Roccat Vulcan 120 AIMO far from compact but when you factor in the snappy Titan key-switches and organic illumination tech, any shortcomings are easily overshadowed.
Roccat are teasing a new series of Kain gaming mice ahead of a formal E3 reveal.
Micron’s memory brand Crucial are showing off their new 32GB RAM modules at Computex in Taipei.
Latest News Articles
- New Logitech keyboard targets muscle strain
- New high-speed graphics card from AMD
- Logitech dials up great sound and a handy mouse
- New products round-up: Belkin, Bose and Logitech
- Intel launches 11th-gen Tiger Lake CPUs and premium laptop Evo brand
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Chip shortages will continue until 2023, according to world’s largest chip foundry
- 2 Mounting speculation points to a new iMac launch this week
- 3 Apple Weekly Update: The spring event is coming and new stuff is on the way
- 4 Nvidia GeForce Experience Studio drivers optimize creative apps with one click
- 5 Apple pays out a penny every time you stream a song on Apple Music
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?