Intel has reported its third-quarter earnings which included a note that its laptop PC business was hurt by a shortfall of unidentified components.
Razer's new fans, liquid coolers, and power supplies can sync up their Chroma RGB lights with your Razer peripherals.
High initial prices and the ongoing chip shortage look to make DDR5 a costly upgrade, according to MSI.
An Intel developer guide drops surprises about the 12th gen CPU and gives advice to game developers how to tune for its new CPU.
An open standards approach to device management will serve your IT organization best.
These days, heatsinks on RAM have more to do with looks than performance. But don’t write them off entirely just yet.
Everything you need to know about the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) required for Windows 11: What it is, what to expect on your PC, and how to turn it on.
Deciding between Intel’s new "Alder Lake" hybrid processors and conventional rivals will involve more than looking at standard benchmark results.
Not sure how to choose a PSU for your DIY gaming PC? We explain what to consider.
Intel is so confident in its upcoming Alder Lake and Sapphire Rapids CPUs that its CEO just said AMD's time in the limelight will soon be over.
Latest News Articles
- Black Friday deals on ROCCAT and Turtle Beach gear in Australia in 2021
- Qualcomm prophesizes 2023 as the rebirth of PC Snapdragon chips
- Dozens of games don’t work on 12th-gen Intel CPUs, but there’s a fix
- Truck heist: Make sure your new RTX graphics card isn’t hot (as in stolen)
- Where to preorder Intel’s 12th-gen ‘Alder Lake’ CPUs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- 2 Chromebooks versus Windows laptops: Which should you buy?
- 3 What to look for in a cheap Chromebook
- 4 Why you should shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday using Microsoft Edge
- 5 This Aussie Black Friday deal on the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G is a real gem
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?