ASUS' latest accessory takes the concept of a gaming mouse in a new direction.
Looking to jump into the world of livestreaming on Twitch or Mixer? Here’s a quick run-down of the must-have tech you’ll want to invest in when it comes to building your own streaming setup.
If you want a set of PC gaming peripherals that’ll offer you a dumb amount of battery life, here’s what you’ll want to consider:
The Razer Basilisk x Hyperspeed isn’t the brand’s best gaming mouse overall but the argument that it’s their best value gaming mouse is a convincing one.
It’s a little more expensive than the other options but it’s rare to find a gaming mouse that so well embodies the pillars of the Alienware brand as this one does.
In action, the Zowie S1 and S2 are incredibly comfortable and, if you’re on a budget, they’re easy to justify.
Here are our picks for the best gaming keyboards you can buy in 2019.
Here's our latest round-up of the best gaming mice you can - and should - buy in 2020.
Blue have announced that their new Yeti X condenser microphone will be the first integrated with Logitech's G-Hub software kit.
HyperX have shown off their first Qi charging-enabled wireless mouse at this year's Gamescom.
Latest News Articles
- New high-speed graphics card from AMD
- Logitech dials up great sound and a handy mouse
- New products round-up: Belkin, Bose and Logitech
- Intel launches 11th-gen Tiger Lake CPUs and premium laptop Evo brand
- You can now control your Razer-powered RGB lighting setup with Alexa
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Macworld's February digital magazine: iPhone 12 vs. Android's best phones
- 2 How much of my budget should I spend on a graphics card? | Ask an expert
- 3 Ryzen 5000 doubles AMD's gaming laptop share, but Nvidia still rules
- 4 How to buy the right-sized TV (the only problem is that it might not exist)
- 5 Microsoft Edge can finally generate new passwords for you
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?