The Razer Basilisk x Hyperspeed isn’t the brand’s best gaming mouse overall but the argument that it’s their best value gaming mouse is a convincing one.
It’s a little more expensive than the other options but it’s rare to find a gaming mouse that so well embodies the pillars of the Alienware brand as this one does.
In action, the Zowie S1 and S2 are incredibly comfortable and, if you’re on a budget, they’re easy to justify.
Here are our picks for the best gaming keyboards you can buy in 2019.
Here's our latest round-up of the best gaming mice you can - and should - buy in 2020.
Blue have announced that their new Yeti X condenser microphone will be the first integrated with Logitech's G-Hub software kit.
HyperX have shown off their first Qi charging-enabled wireless mouse at this year's Gamescom.
The short version? They’re not worried about Stadia.
BenQ's minimalist Zowie S esports mice are coming to Australian gamers in August.
The new Razer Viper gaming mouse promises a threefold improvement in actuation speed over traditional mechanical mouse switches.
Latest News Articles
- New products round-up: Belkin, Bose and Logitech
- Intel launches 11th-gen Tiger Lake CPUs and premium laptop Evo brand
- You can now control your Razer-powered RGB lighting setup with Alexa
- HyperX add a-Naga gaming mouse to their lineup
- Intel give gamers a glimpse of their first dedicated GPU in action
Most Popular Articles
- 1 reMarkable 2 review: A ‘paper tablet’ that can replace notebooks
- 2 iPhone 12 and 12 mini vs iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max: What you're getting and not getting
- 3 Dell XPS 13 vs. XPS 13 2-in-1: Which one should you buy?
- 4 Unexpected Office web apps in Windows 10's Start menu said to be a bug
- 5 Where to buy the iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?