Razer's Synapse 3 software toolkit now includes a dedicated Amazon Alexa module, letting you fold your RGB lighting setup into your wider smart home experience.
Both Razer and SteelSeries are looking to score the dollars of the budget-savvy with their latest gaming mice.
HyperX have shown off the new Pulsefire Raid mouse at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Although a full-blown reveal eluded us, Intel did give gamers a sneak peek of their first Xe dedicated graphics hardware at this year's CES.
ASUS' latest accessory takes the concept of a gaming mouse in a new direction.
Looking to jump into the world of livestreaming on Twitch or Mixer? Here’s a quick run-down of the must-have tech you’ll want to invest in when it comes to building your own streaming setup.
If you want a set of PC gaming peripherals that’ll offer you a dumb amount of battery life, here’s what you’ll want to consider:
The Razer Basilisk x Hyperspeed isn’t the brand’s best gaming mouse overall but the argument that it’s their best value gaming mouse is a convincing one.
It’s a little more expensive than the other options but it’s rare to find a gaming mouse that so well embodies the pillars of the Alienware brand as this one does.
In action, the Zowie S1 and S2 are incredibly comfortable and, if you’re on a budget, they’re easy to justify.
Latest News Articles
- You can now control your Razer-powered RGB lighting setup with Alexa
- HyperX add a-Naga gaming mouse to their lineup
- Intel give gamers a glimpse of their first dedicated GPU in action
- ASUS gamble on a new gaming mouse with a built-in joystick
- Blue's Yeti X is their first Logitech-integrated microphone
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Dell XPS 15 9500 Review: Buy this laptop instead of a MacBook Pro 16
- 2 PCWorld's July Digital Magazine: The $1,001 Question
- 3 How home router manufacturers dropped the ball on security
- 4 AMD Ryzen 3000 XT CPU review roundup: Slightly faster, slightly pricier, and a shoulder shrug
- 5 After Mac processors, Apple's next transition is apps
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?