Razer has announced that their Chroma Connected Devices program now covers 25 third-party partners.
SteelSeries have announced two new keyboards featuring fully adjustable actuation switches.
ASUS a radical and futuristic concept motherboard during their press conference at this year’s CES. Here’s a closer look at it.
Although the company are still keeping quiet on whatever happened to Project Precog, ASUS did show off a similarly-radical motherboard concept at this year’s Computex.
One of the biggest announcements out of this year’s Computex came out of Nvidia’s press conference. More specifically, it came in the form of the company’s new Studio laptop program.
AMD brought a range of new goodies to their 2019 Computex press conference, including their first 7-nanometer graphics cards.
Nvidia is positioning its new RTX-powered Studio laptops as the prime choice for the next generation of content creators. Here's a look how they got announced.
In case you missed Computex in 2019, here's a quick brand-by-brand recap of everything you need to know.
The ROG Strix Scope is a good keyboard, with a higher price-tag than all but the priciest of gaming keyboards out there. And even if does a few things very well, it doesn’t do enough to ever fully justify that high cost.
HyperX have officially joined the likes of Logitech and Razer, introducing a new gaming keyboard with their own proprietary key-switches.
Latest News Articles
- Seagate says cloud gaming isn't a threat
- BenQ's new Zowie S gaming mice are arriving this month
- Razer's new Viper gaming mouse opts for optical
- Roccat tease new Kain gaming mice
- Computex 2019: Micron show off new Crucial RAM modules for high-speed computing
Most Popular Articles
- 1 New Windows 10 build adds GPU temp monitoring, desktop renaming, and Settings updates
- 2 Lenovo are "putting the ThinkPad reputation on the line" with first foldable PC
- 3 Seagate says cloud gaming isn't a threat
- 4 Install Windows 10's August 2019 updates now to protect your PC from a nasty worm
- 5 Real-time ray tracing is coming to Minecraft on Windows 10, and it looks stunning
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?