Blue have announced that their new Yeti X condenser microphone will be the first integrated with Logitech's G-Hub software kit.
HyperX have shown off their first Qi charging-enabled wireless mouse at this year's Gamescom.
The short version? They’re not worried about Stadia.
BenQ's minimalist Zowie S esports mice are coming to Australian gamers in August.
The new Razer Viper gaming mouse promises a threefold improvement in actuation speed over traditional mechanical mouse switches.
If you’re a PC user (enthusiast or not) in 2019, there’s a good chance you might have seen the words 7-nanometer. Here’s what you need to know and here’s why you should be excited about 7-nanometer
The Roccat KOVA Aimo is an adept alternative that’ll likely suit those who want something off-the-beaten path but no less accomplished than its competition.
The Roccat Vulcan 120 AIMO far from compact but when you factor in the snappy Titan key-switches and organic illumination tech, any shortcomings are easily overshadowed.
Roccat are teasing a new series of Kain gaming mice ahead of a formal E3 reveal.
Micron’s memory brand Crucial are showing off their new 32GB RAM modules at Computex in Taipei.
Latest News Articles
- HyperX add a-Naga gaming mouse to their lineup
- Intel give gamers a glimpse of their first dedicated GPU in action
- ASUS gamble on a new gaming mouse with a built-in joystick
- Blue's Yeti X is their first Logitech-integrated microphone
- HyperX show off their answer to the HyperFlux at Gamescom
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to create and customize tables in Microsoft Word
- 2 MSI Prestige 14 review: Workhorse power in a thin-and-light shell
- 3 We build a capable $300 gaming PC. Believe it!
- 4 Asus blames AMD guidelines for high ROG Strix Radeon RX 5700 temperatures, announces fix
- 5 D-Link promise smarter security tech with new DIY bundle
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?