An Intel developer guide drops surprises about the 12th gen CPU and gives advice to game developers how to tune for its new CPU.
An open standards approach to device management will serve your IT organization best.
These days, heatsinks on RAM have more to do with looks than performance. But don’t write them off entirely just yet.
Everything you need to know about the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) required for Windows 11: What it is, what to expect on your PC, and how to turn it on.
Deciding between Intel’s new "Alder Lake" hybrid processors and conventional rivals will involve more than looking at standard benchmark results.
Not sure how to choose a PSU for your DIY gaming PC? We explain what to consider.
The best gaming keyboards money can buy in 2021.
Intel is so confident in its upcoming Alder Lake and Sapphire Rapids CPUs that its CEO just said AMD's time in the limelight will soon be over.
The NZXT H510 Flow may silence critics at last.
RavPower's 252.7Wh Power House is a handy companion for your off-the-grid power needs, and happens to be affordably priced to boot.
Latest News Articles
- Intel Alder Lake to offer a non-hybrid version and AVX512, too
- AMD Ryzen™ PRO 5000 Series Processors: The Answer for IT Efficiency
- What is a TPM and why isn’t mine working?
- Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger claims AMD’s time is ‘over’
- Whoa, NZXT finally put a front mesh panel on the H510
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best graphics cards for PC gaming
- 2 The M1X MacBook Pro might have a notch
- 3 Windows 11 hurts AMD Ryzen performance even more than we thought
- 4 Edit PDFs right in your browser with Adobe’s upgraded Acrobat extension
- 5 If the Apple Watch Series 7 doesn’t wow you, this Series 8 rumor will
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?