We usually eschew overclocking-focused motherboards in order to focus on decent boards which just plain work.
We were looking for affordable Z270 chipset motherboards and Gigabyte sent us the Aorus Z270X-Gaming K5. It’s still quite expensive, but is it worth buying?
Unannounced Ryzen 3 CPU details just got announced in AMD's Ryzen Pro launch.
New graphics cards from AMD and Nvidia are tailored for cryptocurrency mining, while gamers struggle to find affordable hardware.
Akitio's Node Cabinet gives laptops the power of an external GPU without breaking the bank.
PNY's GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC delivers huge bang for your buck, and stands out from the crowd in the process.
Take a peek behind the scenes of PCWorld's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition hands-on.
AMD’s Radeon Vega Frontier Edition may be made for science, but our hands-on preview gave a taste of what the consumer version could deliver for gamers.
Intel's Core i9 finally arrives amid a changed landscape. Here's how the company's fastest CPU stacks up against the pack.
The first Radeon Vega graphics card is here, and the Frontier Edition isn't cheap.
MSI always puts on an impressive Computex stand and this year was no different.
All E3 coverage in one place
Alienware says its Area-51 PC will have exclusive world-wide rights to AMD's new 16-core Threadripper CPU for the rest of 2017. But that's just for built PCs; DIYers will also get access.
Get complimentary strategy guide here
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Ryzen Pro launch reveals Ryzen 3 details
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- What the Radeon Vega Frontier Edition's specs and pricing mean for PC gamers
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- 2 Confirmed: Windows 10 will cut off devices with older CPUs
- 3 Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- 4 Microsoft's Office sales soar and Windows Phone fades in cloud-happy earnings call
- 5 IBM wants you to encrypt everything with its new mainframe
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?