The number of competing RGB lighting ecosystems can make things a little overwhelming for newcomers, so we put together a round-up of what each illumination system offers.
The X-Bows was my first dive into the world of ergonomic keyboards, and while I didn’t necessarily come away a convert, I can definitely appreciate the niche-within-a-niche the product is catering to.
AMD has announced the pre-order availability of the flagship 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper desktop processor.
If you’re the kind of person who can honestly consider the external GPU life a good fit for them, the Razer Core X holds up as one of the most-reliable, mass-market options out there.
QA Consultants have released a new report that suggests AMD has the most stable driver in the graphics industry.
We recently caught up with Logitech’s senior product manager for gaming Chris Pate to talk esports, AR, the Astro Gaming acquisition and about where the brand is at in 2018.
HP have refreshed their OMEN gaming sub-brand, rounding out the range with a new pair of opto-mechanical accessories plus a new Pavilion laptop.
Time will have to tell whether opto-mechanicals are the next gold rush for the gaming accessories space. However, for now, the products like Razer Huntsman are great - but not quite a gaming necessity.
QNAP has announced the launch of the TS-1635AX NAS - the successor of the landmark TS-1635 NAS.
Razer are looking to build on their legacy in the gaming peripherals space with the new Huntsman and Huntsman Elite keyboards, which feature Opto-Mechanical switches.
Samsung has announced the availability of Samsung Fl!p, a new interactive flip chart enabling employees to collaborate and work efficiently together.
Intel CEO Brian Krzanich has resigned after a probe found a consensual relationship with an employee violated company policy.
HyperX Elite RGB Keyboard + Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse review: Solid hardware under a different light
If the lack of RGB lighting turned you off trying HyperX in the past, it’s robust enough in its manifestation here to be worth more than just a passing glance.
Computex has a fierce reputation for showing off weird and interesting PC cases and Computex 2018 didn't disappoint.
Latest News Articles
- Pre-orders open for 2nd-Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper
- Third party audit suggests AMD drivers are the most stable
- HP revamp Omen range with game streaming and hybrid keyboard
- QNAP Unveils the TS-1635AX 16-bay NAS
- Razer debut the first Opto-Mechanical keyboards in the form of the new Huntman and Huntsman Elite
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Oppo's Find X gets an Australian price
- 2 Galaxy Note 9: Samsung refuses to fix its biggest problem
- 3 These deeply discounted 256GB SanDisk flash drives give you SSD-sized storage on the go
- 4 The 1TB Samsung 860 EVO, our favorite SSD for most people, is cheaper than ever
- 5 2nd Gen Threadripper review: AMD's 32-core CPU is insanely fast but not for everyone
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?