This side of the $100 mark, there’s not a whole lot that in the gaming mouse space that can really compete with the Lenovo Y Precision Mouse for raw, box-ticking features. Likewise, the Y Mechanical Keyboard manages to be a perfectly serviceable mechanical gaming solution - provided you don’t mind that scattershot featureset and iffy form and feel-factor.
BenQ has announced two new mice that will be added to the company's range Zowie-branded eSports products
The HyperX Alloy FPS Pro tows the line for minimalism, offering up an ultra-compact mechanical that takes up comparatively little desk space. However, outside of that refinement, this is just another HyperX keyboard.
Crucial has announced the immediate availability of 128GB DDR4 LRDIMMs, a new offering in its server memory product portfolio.
For those who want to either dip their toes into that experience, or get a gaming keyboard that isn’t a pricey or loud as a fully-blown mechanical, the Razer Cynosa Chroma range is probably going to look like a pretty good option.
Razer has introduced a newly improved Razer BlackWidow Ultimate mechanical gaming keyboard to its best-selling keyboard line-up.
MSI has announced local availability availability for its new X399 SLI PLUS motherboard.
Seagate Technology has announced that its IronWolf, IronWolf Pro and BarraCuda Pro hard drives will now be available in capacities up to 12TB.
Intel's new 8th Gen Intel Core processors for desktops are available to purchase starting today.
If you want a good gaming keyboard and mouse set but don’t want to make the investment in jumping to something professional-grade, Alienware’s AW958 Mouse and AW768 Keyboard seem like a safe, reliable and conventional choice
Seagate Technology has announced its participation in the consortium led by Bain Capital Private Equity to acquire Toshiba's Memory division.
G.SKILL International Enterprise Co has announced a new lineup of Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory kits with enhanced compatibility on the latest AMD platforms.
Logitech has announced the launch and Australian availability of its new high-performance wireless gaming mouse, the Logitech G603.
Gaming hardware and accessories brand Razer have confirmed that their new customizable mouse will be available worldwide from September.
Branded as the Alloy Elite Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, the new keyboard features a and solid-steel frame, Cherry MX mechanical switches, lighting effects and 100 percent anti-ghosting/N-key rollover.
Latest News Articles
- BenQ unveils a pair of new ergonomic eSports mice
- Crucial Launches Highest Density 128GB DDR4 LRDIMM Server Memory
- The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
- MSI's new Ryzen-ready motherboard coming to Oz
- Seagate Expands Portfolio with 12TB Drives for NAS and Desktop Computing
Most Popular Articles
- 1 McAfee Labs Previews Five Cybersecurity Trends for 2018
- 2 PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- 3 How to automatically mute a website within Google Chrome, forever
- 4 Microsoft knocks $550 off the fantastic Dell XPS 13 as last-minute PC deals get crazier
- 5 FCC votes to kill net neutrality in an unsurprising move. What happens now?
Join the newsletter!
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?