Intel has announced that its 10nm architecture will be released in the second half of 2019. The new CPU design will operate under the name ‘Sunny Cove’ and will feature some very interesting new features over previous generations, as well as the expected increase in performance and power efficiency.
AMD has refreshed and upgraded their premiere software suite with a bevy of new features ahead of 2019.
AMD has unveiled the Radeon RX 590 graphics cards, an advanced 12nm GPU.
Razer have announced the BlackWidow Lite, a keyboard aimed at office workers.
HyperX are expanding from their trademark mechanical keyboards into membrane with the new HyperX Alloy Core RGB keyboard, shown off at PAX Australia 2018.
ASUS has updated its Core X-Series processors with the Prime X299-Deluxe II and ROG Dominus Extreme.
MSI has introduced its full line up of graphics cards based on NVIDIA’s new Turing GPU.
Here's our latest round-up of the best gaming mice you can, and should, buy right now.
ASUS ROG have launched the Thor 1200W Platinum and Thor 850W Platinum power supply units.
Even if it is more a recycling than a retooling, the Razer Mamba Wireless is still a slick as hell gaming mouse.
Microsoft has moved to add support for mouse and keyboard gaming to the Xbox One, inking a new partnership with Razer in the process.
MSI will kick off an integrated global marketing campaign, MSI x Venom, bringing the highly anticipated film to PC gamers with the latest MSI Optix MPG27CQ Curved Gaming Monitor, Trident 3 Gaming Desktop and B450 Tomahawk Gaming Motherboard.
Razer didn’t have a huge amount of new hardware to show off at this year’s Computex. However, they made a singular, almost-forgettable, low-key, announcement that could represent a turning point for the gaming accessories and peripherals space at large.
Credit where it’s due, it really does feel like HP did their homework with the new OMEN Reactor gaming mouse.
If you're looking for a mouse that'll help you take your gaming experience to the next level, these are the mice you'll want to consider.
Latest News Articles
- Intel's 10nm architecture will arrive in 2019
- AMD launch Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition
- AMD introduces 12nm Radeon RX 590 GPU
- Razer introduces the BlackWidow Lite
- PAX AUS 2018: HyperX branch into membrane keyboards with Alloy Core RGB
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to link Apple Music to your Amazon Echo and set it as the default service
- 2 Free copies of Subnautica: Epic Games Store kickstarts your library with a winner
- 3 Intel's 10nm architecture will arrive in 2019
- 4 6 reasons to ditch your old PC and buy a modern laptop
- 5 Editor's Choice Awards 2018, Part Five - Computers
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- PC World 2018 Editor's Choice Awards
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?