MSI has announced local availability availability for its new X399 SLI PLUS motherboard.
Seagate Technology has announced that its IronWolf, IronWolf Pro and BarraCuda Pro hard drives will now be available in capacities up to 12TB.
Intel's new 8th Gen Intel Core processors for desktops are available to purchase starting today.
If you want a good gaming keyboard and mouse set but don’t want to make the investment in jumping to something professional-grade, Alienware’s AW958 Mouse and AW768 Keyboard seem like a safe, reliable and conventional choice
Seagate Technology has announced its participation in the consortium led by Bain Capital Private Equity to acquire Toshiba's Memory division.
G.SKILL International Enterprise Co has announced a new lineup of Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory kits with enhanced compatibility on the latest AMD platforms.
Logitech has announced the launch and Australian availability of its new high-performance wireless gaming mouse, the Logitech G603.
Gaming hardware and accessories brand Razer have confirmed that their new customizable mouse will be available worldwide from September.
Branded as the Alloy Elite Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, the new keyboard features a and solid-steel frame, Cherry MX mechanical switches, lighting effects and 100 percent anti-ghosting/N-key rollover.
The Brydge aluminium 12.3 keyboard could well be the best companion for the Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Pro 4 as well as the new Surface Pro if you are constantly on the move and working out of the office. Compared to the other Surface keyboards out in the market today, the Brydge keyboard not only provides a stable foundation for the device but also other functional features as a great add-on.
New AI workstation to increase computing power
We usually eschew overclocking-focused motherboards in order to focus on decent boards which just plain work.
We were looking for affordable Z270 chipset motherboards and Gigabyte sent us the Aorus Z270X-Gaming K5. It’s still quite expensive, but is it worth buying?
Unannounced Ryzen 3 CPU details just got announced in AMD's Ryzen Pro launch.
New graphics cards from AMD and Nvidia are tailored for cryptocurrency mining, while gamers struggle to find affordable hardware.
Latest News Articles
- MSI's new Ryzen-ready motherboard coming to Oz
- Seagate Expands Portfolio with 12TB Drives for NAS and Desktop Computing
- Intel's 8th Gen Desktop Processors Go On Sale Today
- Seagate joins Bain bid to take control of Toshiba Memory
- G.SKILL Releases New AMD Compatible Trident Z RGB kits
Most Popular Articles
- 1 VR fairytale game Luna due for Oct 17 release
- 2 KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know
- 3 Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
- 4 Huawei go big on AI, announce Mate 10 + Mate 10 Pro
- 5 Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
Join the newsletter!
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?