What is the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5, i7 and i9? What do vendors mean when they talk about generations of chipsets? What is hyper-threading and how do you tell if your clock speed is any good?
Logitech has announced CRAFT, the first keyboard with a creative input dial, setting a new standard for computer keyboards.
AMD has announced the world’s most powerful graphics on a desktop processor with the release of two Ryzen Desktop processors with built-in Radeon Vega graphics models.
MSI has pushed out BIOS updates for X370/B350/A320 motherboards to support new AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen Desktop Processors.
Intel has introduced the new Intel Xeon D-2100 processor, a System on Chip (SoC) processor architected to address the needs of edge applications and other data centre or network applications constrained by space and power.
Samsung have updated their SATA interface line-up, introducing the 860 PRO and 860 EVO solid state drives.
Our time at the ASUS booth at CES 2018 focused mostly on the products that are likely to come to the Australian market. However, there was a lot of other, more radical items we were able to see for ourselves.
After filing for bankruptcy in 2017, MadCatz made a triumphant return to CES 2018. Here's a quick look at everything they had to show off.
Following on from from the original MadCatz brand filing for bankruptcy in 2017, the company declared itself "back in the game" at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Crucial has announced the launch of its new Crucial MCrucial has announced the launch of its new Crucial MX500 SSD to kick off this year's CES 2018.X500 SSD.
Intel has revealed details about its next wave of 8th-gen Intel Core processors, which will come with a custom-built Radeon RX Vega M GPU on-board.
Intel has announced that the next-generation of its ultra-portable NUC desktops PCs will incorporate Radeon RX Vega M Graphics, enabling them to arrive ready for both VR and gaming experiences.
Some people just want a mouse that feels ‘right’ - and given the prominence that BenQ have given the ergonomics of their new mice, those customers are likely to be well served here.
The KM780 is a perfectly good mechanical gaming keyboard that tries to pass itself as something more by bundling in as many physical add-ons as possible.
This side of the $100 mark, there’s not a whole lot that in the gaming mouse space that can really compete with the Lenovo Y Precision Mouse for raw, box-ticking features. Likewise, the Y Mechanical Keyboard manages to be a perfectly serviceable mechanical gaming solution - provided you don’t mind that scattershot featureset and iffy form and feel-factor.
Latest News Articles
- Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
- First AMD Ryzen Desktop APUs Featuring World’s Most Powerful Graphics on a Desktop Processor
- MSI AM4 Motherboards are now ready for new AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen Desktop Processors
- Intel Xeon D-2100 set to enable new capabilities for cloud, network and service providers
- Samsung Advances SATA Line-up with 860 PRO and 860 EVO Solid State Drives
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- 2 Walmart has the Intel Core i7-8700K for just over $300 today
- 3 MWC 2018: Samsung's Galaxy S9 reveal and everything else you need to know
- 4 MWC 2018: Intel confirms OEM collaboration on 5G PCs
- 5 Which Intel Core CPU is the best? How do I decide between a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9?
Join the newsletter!
- MWC 2018: Alcatel
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?