Ballistix has announced the availability of Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB DDR4 memory.
With the Razer Hyperflux Mamba and Firefly, some of gaming’s best ergonomics meet some of its most exciting tech.
Logitech G has announced two new additions to their family of high performance gaming gear.
To push leading edge performance, low power consumption and extended durability for PC gaming systems, Western Digital have launched a high performance NVMe SSD.
Razer has announced the launch of the Razer Goliathus Chroma, a version of Razer’s soft mouse mat that gamers can now customise with up to 16.8 million colour options and an array of lighting effects.
HyperX have announced the official headset sponsorship of the Sydney Swans, the first professional AFL team to partner with HyperX in Australia.
Although we're still keenly awaiting the U12 flagship, HTC has announced new Desire phones for the mid-range. Here's everything you need to know about the HTC Desire 12 and Desire 12+ including release date, price and specs.
Apple is said to be working on a new kind of display technology. Here's why you should be excited about it.
We spoke to Intel’s VP of its Data Center Group & GM Connectivity Group, Alexis Bjorlin, and Bryan Madden, Intel’s director of marketing for its Network Platforms Group, at this year’s Mobile World Congress about why the company is betting big on silicon photonics.
First announced at this year's CES, Intel has now launched their latest high-speed, low-capacity Optane technology for mainstream consumers - the new Intel 800P Optane SSD.
Radeon Software Brings Faster, Smoother Performance to the World’s Most Popular eSports Titles, Thanks to AMD’s Project ReSX
AMD has released Radeon Software 18.3.1, the latest update to Radeon Software Adrenaline Edition, bringing major performance gains and optimisations to a variety of eSports titles, including PlayerUnknown’s BattleGrounds, Overwatch and Dota 2.
Away from the chaos of the showfloor at this year’s Mobile World Congress, we caught up with Intel’s Rob Topol, the General Manager for 5G Business and Technology for the company’s Communication and Devices Group.
What is the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5, i7 and i9? What do vendors mean when they talk about generations of chipsets? What is hyper-threading and how do you tell if your clock speed is any good?
Logitech has announced CRAFT, the first keyboard with a creative input dial, setting a new standard for computer keyboards.
Latest News Articles
- Ballistix Launches Tactical Tracer RGB DDR4 Gaming Memory
- Logitech G Unveils New PC Gaming Speaker and Mechanical Keyboard With LightSync
- Western Digital Ups The Game With Powerful New Gaming SSD
- Razer Goliathus Soft Mouse Mat Now Powered By Razer Chroma
- HyperX Partner with Sydney Swans
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- 2 Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
- 3 The best VR games for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift
- 4 High Court dismisses Valve’s special leave to appeal $3 million fine
- 5 Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
Join the newsletter!
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?