The Logitech MX Vertical Ergonomic Mouse is unlike any mouse I’ve used before but I hope to see more like it in the future.
Things are heating up again in the PC gaming components space with AMD readying their new Radeon VII graphics cards to pit against Nvidia’s growing fleet of GeForce RTX cards.
Dirac Research has made the jump from auto and smartphone audio to notebook PCs.
Nvidia’s new RTX graphics cards are all about enabling a new rendering technique called ray-tracing. Here’s a quick list of games that support the feature.
Not sure why everyone is so hyped about ray tracing? Here’s what you need to know.
One of the biggest names in console gaming accessories has announced it'll be acquiring one of the biggest names in PC gaming peripherals.
The CoolerMaster CM310 is a surprisingly affordable alternative that ticks all the boxes and delivers the goods.
Here’s everything you need to know about G-SYNC Ultimate and the differences between it and G-SYNC and G-SYNC Compatible.
MSI has announced when they'll begin selling AMD's Radeon VII and exactly how much it'll cost.
While Brydge's previously-announced G-Type keyboard for the Google Slate has still yet to be confirmed for the Australian market, the company are throwing a bone to existing Chrome OS users in the form of their new Chrome Desktop keyboard.
While there are plenty of brands in the PC peripherals space trying to invent a better breed of keyboard, there aren't all that many trying to build a different kind of keyboard.
Samsung has upped their investment in the NVMe SSD space, announcing the new 970 EVO Plus.
Mad Catz have shown off a S.T.R.I.K.E. gaming keyboard at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Razer have jumped into the PC case scene with two new designs: the Razer Tomahawk and Tomahawk Elite.
Here's an inside look at Intel's 2019 CES press conference.
Latest News Articles
- Dirac makes PC market debut
- Turtle Beach acquires Roccat
- MSI give the AMD Radeon VII a launch day price
- The CES Files: Brydge Chrome Desktop
- The CES Files: Nemieo Keyboard
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google breaks up with Huawei, pulls Android license
- 2 How to type kaomoji on your PC in Windows 10
- 3 The Epic Mega Sale tempts PC gamers with weekly freebies and $10 off any game over $15
- 4 Microsoft revives once-dead Paint with new keyboard controls and accessibility enhancements
- 5 OnePlus 7 Pro review: Not a flagship killer, a flagship contender
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?