One of the biggest names in console gaming accessories has announced it'll be acquiring one of the biggest names in PC gaming peripherals.
The CoolerMaster CM310 is a surprisingly affordable alternative that ticks all the boxes and delivers the goods.
Here’s everything you need to know about G-SYNC Ultimate and the differences between it and G-SYNC and G-SYNC Compatible.
MSI has announced when they'll begin selling AMD's Radeon VII and exactly how much it'll cost.
While Brydge's previously-announced G-Type keyboard for the Google Slate has still yet to be confirmed for the Australian market, the company are throwing a bone to existing Chrome OS users in the form of their new Chrome Desktop keyboard.
While there are plenty of brands in the PC peripherals space trying to invent a better breed of keyboard, there aren't all that many trying to build a different kind of keyboard.
Samsung has upped their investment in the NVMe SSD space, announcing the new 970 EVO Plus.
Mad Catz have shown off a S.T.R.I.K.E. gaming keyboard at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Razer have jumped into the PC case scene with two new designs: the Razer Tomahawk and Tomahawk Elite.
Here's an inside look at Intel's 2019 CES press conference.
Looking to buy a new mouse and unsure whether you should choose an optical or laser mouse? Here’s a quick explainer to help you decide.
Following up on their tease earlier in the year, Razer has officially announced their first Xbox One mouse and keyboard bundle.
According to a report from Wccftech the Xbox Scarlet Cloud will focus on streaming functionality and make use of a custom AMD Picasso chip.
Intel has announced that its 10nm architecture will be released in the second half of 2019. The new CPU design will operate under the name ‘Sunny Cove’ and will feature some very interesting new features over previous generations, as well as the expected increase in performance and power efficiency.
AMD has refreshed and upgraded their premiere software suite with a bevy of new features ahead of 2019.
Latest News Articles
- Turtle Beach acquires Roccat
- MSI give the AMD Radeon VII a launch day price
- The CES Files: Brydge Chrome Desktop
- The CES Files: Nemieo Keyboard
- Samsung introduce 970 EVO Plus NVMe SSD
Most Popular Articles
- 1 RTX on GTX: Nvidia is enabling ray tracing on some GeForce GTX graphics cards
- 2 The one thing that every 5G smartphone (so far) has in common
- 3 How mobile security works and why you need it
- 4 Nvidia's $99 Jetson Nano Developer Kit brings GPU-supercharged AI smarts to maker projects
- 5 Pure, progressive and principled: What goes into a modern Nokia handset?
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?