Kinect Star Wars sounds like a happy marriage of technology and film. After all, Kinect's motion-sensing technology now allows you to live out the life of a Jedi - you can move like one, use the force like one and bust out your lightsaber to carve u...
Notebooks - Reviews
In the last 16 years, gamers have returned time and time again to the mansion that started it all through various remakes and ports of Resident Evil. Raccoon City, however, hasn’t returned as often as many gamers would like, so having a new en...
Dear Esther was originally conceived as a mod for Half-Life 2, but with backing from the Indie Fund, UK indie developer Thechineseroom has fleshed it out into a compelling and unusual game.
In a short space of time - it seems like mere days - a little app by a developer called OMGPop has taken over the world. Draw Something is currently the most popular game on Facebook, and possibly the most popular game in the world. Everyone's talki...
You know how, when you plug in a USB cable, it’s always the wrong way up first time? The HP Envy 14 Spectre is a little like a USB stick – every time I picked it up and went to open it, I got it the wrong way round, and tried to open it ...
Despite an economic downturn, massive corporations all over the world continue to grow. Some sectors of the technology industry suffer, but others, like Apple and Google, continue to grow and change and introduce new product categories. When Syndica...
Let’s get the standard Ultrabook comparison out of the way first: physically the Asus Zenbook UX31 is the closest thing we’ve seen to a MacBook Air, that isn’t a MacBook Air. It’s the first ultrabook we’ve seen match th...
Once upon a time, Square Enix - previously Squaresoft - was a name that resonated with gamers. The Final Fantasy series had, and admittedly still has, a massive, dedicated following. It also had consistently great games. Final Fantasy VIII was the f...
Wipeout has always been about speed. It’s always been about being the fastest on the track and always been about doing whatever it takes to be the best.
Thatgamecompany doesn't do average. In the same way both of the company's previous games, Flow and Flower, were distinctly different from anything that came before them, there's almost nothing that's familiar about Journey.
HP’s first Ultrabook available in New Zealand is the Folio 13; a shiny, brushed-metal rectangle with subtly rounded corners and a rubberised, non-slip coating on the underside. Weighing in at 1.49kg, the 13-inch Folio is lighter than some of t...
Turtle Beach’s ‘Earforce’ Z6A headset adds 5.1 channel surround sound to your gaming experience, without the need for a cumbersome speaker system.
Being an adult is hard. You have to learn to save money, pay your own bills, fight your own battles, and think all too hard about the future. You also have to learn to navigate complex, adult relationships, and if you’re serious about them, co...
Calling Samsung’s 11.6-inch Series 7 device a ‘tablet’ feels inaccurate. Yes, it uses the same form factor as devices like the Apple iPad and Samsung’s own Galaxy Tab, but it’s really not comparable. For now, we’r...
The latest in Dell’s XPS line of performance-oriented laptops, the 14z could double as a contender in the ultraportable stakes (it’s just 23mm thick) if not for its comparatively ‘heavy’ 2kg weight.
Latest News Articles
- Tile has just made your Lenovo X1 ThinkPad laptop almost impossible to lose
- HP’s new flock of Dragonfly laptops offer svelte power in Chrome, Windows flavors
- Asus announces a massive 17-inch Windows tablet with a folding screen
- Dell reveals Concept Luna, a radically compelling vision for sustainable laptops
- Huawei’s Aussie Black Friday deals roll into December in 2021
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The iPhone was created to be a breakthrough communicator. It’s not
- 2 How to undervolt your graphics card
- 3 How to download Windows 11
- 4 Apple is preparing ‘a feast of new products’ this year
- 5 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6500 XT review: Affordable, quiet, and smart
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?