Microsoft's Surface Go 3 10.5-inch tablet offers Windows 11 and a small increase in processor power over last year's model, but not much else.
Notebooks - Reviews
If you prize performance over design, then the big-screen Acer Nitro 5 laptop and its RTX 3080 graphics offers an appealing value proposition.
Razer sent us an updated model of the its Razer Book 13 productivity notebook with Windows 11 preloaded and a few tweaks. Has anything changed? Not really.
If this were just about the processor, the new MacBook Pro would be a big story. But there's a lot more to this laptop from the inside and out.
The LG Gram 17 is a big-screen laptop with an astonishingly light weight and plenty of punch.
The Acer Predator Triton 500 SE is a powerful laptop whose high refresh rate display benefits more than just gaming.
The Surface Laptop Studio demonstrates Microsoft's knowledge of content creation and consumption, gaming, and inking. This do-it-all, pricey PC helps launch Windows 11.
Microsoft's Surface Pro 8 offers a larger screen, an improved inking experience with a new Surface Slim Pen 2, and better audio. But some odd performance quirks make us somewhat hesitant to recommend it.
Made with PCR plastic, the Acer Aspire Vero stands out from the midrange laptop pack with a funky, eco-friendly design. It's the first laptop we've tested with Windows 11.
Billed as an ultraportable for creative pros, the powerful Acer Swift X is a better fit for people looking for a highly portable laptop with some gaming chops.
The Dell XPS 17 9710 packs in an Intel 11th-gen CPU, Nvidia RTX graphics, and a giant screen to offer the ultimate content creation experience.
The Acer Nitro 5, with its AMD Ryzen 7 CPU and RTX 3070 graphics, outperforms gaming laptops that cost hundreds more. Its QHD 1440p display is a nice bonus, too.
The Razer Blade 14 is a thin, light, surprisingly capable 14-inch gaming laptop. But you’ll need to reach deep for this top-tier system, because even the lowest-end model isn't that cheap.
The Dell Latitude 7320 Detachable Windows tablet PC offers long battery life, a bright display, Thunderbolt connectivity, a terrific keyboard, and more.
The Asus Zenbook Pro Duo, with its second screen, provides real utility for content creators who have a few grand to burn.
Latest News Articles
- Huawei’s Aussie Black Friday deals roll into December in 2021
- Dynabook’s new Satellite Pro laptops will keep germs at bay
- Huawei upgrades cross-device technologies in new MateBook laptops
- What Apple’s new M1 Max MacBook Pro means for the PC’s USB-C future
- Evaluating PC Performance Before You Buy? Here’s What You Need to Know
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Everything we know (and hope) Apple is releasing in December 2021
- 2 Monterey’s best feature still hasn’t arrived. Will it be worth the wait?
- 3 Apple ‘investigating’ widespread MacBook Pro MagSafe charging issues
- 4 Fitbit Inspire 2 vs. Fitbit Luxe vs. Fitbit Charge 5: Which popular fitness tracker is right for you?
- 5 Switching from the iPhone 12 mini to the iPhone 13 Pro Max opened my eyes
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?