The Dynabook Portégé X30W-J is incredibly light – 989gm to be precise. That’s almost ridiculous! Seriously, it is possible to balance it on a couple of fingers for minutes on end.
Notebooks - Reviews
The Lenovo Legion 7i laptop is one hell of a machine. Powerful, great screen and graphics, good sound, very good battery life, it ticks just about every box.
The Surface Go 2 is a little more powerful than its predecessor but doesn’t radically tinker with formula - and that’s kinda the problem.
SteelSeries Nimbus+ controller review: A fantastic choice for Apple enthusiasts, but you’ll pay for it
This is the best MFi controller you can buy, but the $70 price tag makes it tough to justify.
On paper, the MSI Modern 15 provides plenty of bang for buck. In practice, it’s as likely to disappoint you as surprise you.
ASUS have made an ROG gaming laptop that eschews most of the conventions.
Like the BBC's eternal science fiction drama, the new Dell XPS 13 is the gift that keeps on giving.
The Samsung Galaxy Book S feels like a slice of the future with strings attached.
The HP Spectre x360 doesn’t quite have the spark of innovation it takes to sell itself as a truly great laptop but it’s more than good enough to recommend regardless.
If you’re looking to nab yourself a gaming laptop on a budget and have room on your desk to spare, the ASUS TUF FX505 makes a compelling enough case for itself.
The Surface Laptop 3 delivers on a familiar pitch for what a good laptop should offer, executed in intense detail and a clean sense of style. It’s not going to be the last laptop you buy but it’s still a pretty great laptop.
Outside of Apple’s own hardware or HP’s uber-pretty Envy x360, the Dell XPS 13 is still pretty much as good as 13-inch Macbook-style laptops get.
The ThinkBook 13s is an adept workplace PC that’s not super-powerful but it is nice to look at and easy to rely on.
The ASUS ROG Strix Scar III allowed me to relive the glory days in 2019, boosted by an RTX 2070 graphics card and 9th-Gen Intel i7 processor. However, it doesn’t bring anything new to the table. It’s not a bad gaming laptop, but it’s pretty much the ...
Despite its obvious similarities, the Aero 15-XA is not a gaming laptop.
Latest News Articles
- Google's Stadia game streaming service is now available on iOS via web app
- Acer unleashes the Swift 5
- Something for everybody in Acer’s new models
- xCloud game streaming will come to iOS with a browser-based solution
- Huawei launches its all-rounder, the MateBook 14
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The Full Nerd: What you need to know about Ryzen 5000 mobile
- 2 Gigabyte unrolls GeForce 30-series with both Core and Ryzen CPUs
- 3 Apple’s next M1 MacBook Pros might dump the Touch Bar, revive MagSafe
- 4 Google adds a privacy-oriented Guest Mode to its Home and Nest smart speakers and displays
- 5 5 innovations that pushed laptops forward at CES 2021
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?