The HP Spectre x360 doesn’t quite have the spark of innovation it takes to sell itself as a truly great laptop but it’s more than good enough to recommend regardless.
Notebooks - Reviews
If you’re looking to nab yourself a gaming laptop on a budget and have room on your desk to spare, the ASUS TUF FX505 makes a compelling enough case for itself.
The Surface Laptop 3 delivers on a familiar pitch for what a good laptop should offer, executed in intense detail and a clean sense of style. It’s not going to be the last laptop you buy but it’s still a pretty great laptop.
Outside of Apple’s own hardware or HP’s uber-pretty Envy x360, the Dell XPS 13 is still pretty much as good as 13-inch Macbook-style laptops get.
The ThinkBook 13s is an adept workplace PC that’s not super-powerful but it is nice to look at and easy to rely on.
The ASUS ROG Strix Scar III allowed me to relive the glory days in 2019, boosted by an RTX 2070 graphics card and 9th-Gen Intel i7 processor. However, it doesn’t bring anything new to the table. It’s not a bad gaming laptop, but it’s pretty much the ...
Despite its obvious similarities, the Aero 15-XA is not a gaming laptop.
The Matebook 13 doesn’t reinvent the wheel, but if you manage your expectations accordingly, you’ll probably come away happy with it.
For everyone who wants the best XPS 13 right this second, this’ll do.
If you can handle the larger size, limited ports, unconventional trackpad and iffy battery life found here, you can play pretty much anything on the ROG Zephyrus GX701.
It doesn’t come cheap but, assuming you can afford it, you’re probably going to get a lot out of the Razer Blade Stealth.
Where Gigabyte gaming laptops have been quietly very good, the Aorus 15 is a little louder - but not in the way I’d like it to be.
The new Dell G7 is a definite upgrade that brings a bigger and better display to the table but falls short in other ways.
Some might say you can’t teach an old laptop new tricks, but the new Gigabyte Aero 15 X9 begs to differ.
More than just a laptop with leather accents, the Spectre Folio is a 2-in-1 that’s partially made of leather and it makes the most of that unique material design to stand out amongst the crowd.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's latest Snapdragon-powered laptop arrives on Jan 31
- How foldables fit into the next phase of Intel’s Project Athena
- Dell can't choose between dual-screen or foldable PCs - so they brought both to CES 2020
- MSI show off Mini-LED laptop for content creators
- Intel's Project Athena portfolio now includes Chromebooks and (soon) Foldables
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- 2 Here's what Android running on the dual-screen Surface Duo might look like
- 3 Samsung's latest Snapdragon-powered laptop arrives on Jan 31
- 4 Sonos says goodbye to several legacy products
- 5 Microsoft begins bringing in developers to build its dual-screen future, including Windows 10X
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?