The Asus C302CA is an advanced Chromebook with a 360-degree hinge, great display and battery life, and Android support.
Notebooks - Reviews
HP's Spectre x2 2-in-1 swings for the fences with its Kaby Lake chip, 2K display and Iris Plus graphics, but it falls short in a few areas.
Microsoft's Surface Laptop is here to battle the MacBook Air and lead the Windows 10 S charge into education.
Akitio's Node Cabinet gives laptops the power of an external GPU without breaking the bank.
Alienware’s 13-inch notebook, the Alienware 13 means mobile gamers can now experience the revelation that comes with gazing upon an OLED panel.
In some ways MSI is great for consumers – offering a crazy number of gaming laptops for every type of gamer there is means there's something for everyone. But things can get very confusing – especially when some models are borderline identical.
The Samsung Galaxy Book delivers where it counts in price, performance, and battery life. Despite some weaker points, it's still a good value.
Microsoft's Surface Pro (2017) is physically near-identical to the Surface Pro 4, but a powerful Kaby Lake processor and graphics chip make a difference.
Laptop bags have come a very long way. These days having a sleeve for a laptop is more a function of any stylish, regular bag to the point where it’s now relevant to ask the question, “Are these just bags?”
The mash up of two cult classics turns out to be not only fun, but highly addictive as well! A fantastic reinvention for puzzle-game aficionados.
It's a worthy realisiation that 'grown-ups' play games and an even more worthy one that executive types do too.
And so here we are reviewing yet another MSI gaming laptop. The good news is that this is getting easier and the reviews are getting shorter. Why? Because although they’re packed to the brim with features, many of them are borderline identical in imp...
You’re allowed to be confused by MSI’s Gaming laptop range(s).
The addition of active pen support and the option of a 4K UHD screen cements this convertible's status as our favorite.
MSI's GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop isn't the company's largest laptop but it can still play games. It offers a decent blaance between portability and power (and also price).
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: MSI's GT75VR Titan brings high-end HDR display tech to a gaming laptop
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- HP Omen laptops include a first: Nvidia Max-Q graphics technology
- HP's Omen Accelerator can give your laptop some guts
- HP's Omen X Compact Desktop can morph into a backpack VR PC
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- 2 Confirmed: Windows 10 will cut off devices with older CPUs
- 3 Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- 4 IBM wants you to encrypt everything with its new mainframe
- 5 Bluetooth devices could soon have mesh networking capabilities
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?