From ThinkPads to Yogas and Chromebooks, we curated a list of the best Lenovo laptops available today.
Notebooks - Reviews
If you're looking for an inexpensive Chromebook, you've come to the right place. Between the bright display and punchy audio, Lenovo's Chromebook Flex 5 has a lot to offer.
HP's Victus 16 d0097nr offers decent performance inside a roomy, 16-inch chassis that delivers what gamers care most about for a reasonable price.
Dell Inspiron 14 2-in-1 review: High-end laptop features for around $1,600.
Microsoft's Surface Go 3 10.5-inch tablet offers Windows 11 and a small increase in processor power over last year's model, but not much else.
If you prize performance over design, then the big-screen Acer Nitro 5 laptop and its RTX 3080 graphics offers an appealing value proposition.
Razer sent us an updated model of the its Razer Book 13 productivity notebook with Windows 11 preloaded and a few tweaks. Has anything changed? Not really.
If this were just about the processor, the new MacBook Pro would be a big story. But there's a lot more to this laptop from the inside and out.
The LG Gram 17 is a big-screen laptop with an astonishingly light weight and plenty of punch.
The Acer Predator Triton 500 SE is a powerful laptop whose high refresh rate display benefits more than just gaming.
The Surface Laptop Studio demonstrates Microsoft's knowledge of content creation and consumption, gaming, and inking. This do-it-all, pricey PC helps launch Windows 11.
Microsoft's Surface Pro 8 offers a larger screen, an improved inking experience with a new Surface Slim Pen 2, and better audio. But some odd performance quirks make us somewhat hesitant to recommend it.
Made with PCR plastic, the Acer Aspire Vero stands out from the midrange laptop pack with a funky, eco-friendly design. It's the first laptop we've tested with Windows 11.
Billed as an ultraportable for creative pros, the powerful Acer Swift X is a better fit for people looking for a highly portable laptop with some gaming chops.
The Dell XPS 17 9710 packs in an Intel 11th-gen CPU, Nvidia RTX graphics, and a giant screen to offer the ultimate content creation experience.
Latest News Articles
- Tile has just made your Lenovo X1 ThinkPad laptop almost impossible to lose
- HP’s new flock of Dragonfly laptops offer svelte power in Chrome, Windows flavors
- Asus announces a massive 17-inch Windows tablet with a folding screen
- Dell reveals Concept Luna, a radically compelling vision for sustainable laptops
- Huawei’s Aussie Black Friday deals roll into December in 2021
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The iPhone was created to be a breakthrough communicator. It’s not
- 2 How to undervolt your graphics card
- 3 How to download Windows 11
- 4 Apple is preparing ‘a feast of new products’ this year
- 5 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6500 XT review: Affordable, quiet, and smart
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?