Notebooks - Reviews
Results (1 - 17 of 17)
It Belong In A Museum
Not quite a Surface-killer
Turn your iPad into a proper laptop
To wait for the second model or has Microsoft nailed its first notebook?
Microsoft has done a lot more than replace the notebook
A Windows 8.1-based hybrid product that can be used equally well as a tablet or as a notebook
A 2-in-1 tablet and PC that makes you think a little differently about how a PC should look and feel
It's good as a tablet, but it could use a better keyboard base for use as a notebook
Microsoft has made many changes to the Surface Pro, and they're all great. This is an excellent tablet
If you have a need for a large Windows 8.1-based tablet, then consider it, otherwise, look for something that's easier to handle
Turn this little Dell from a laptop into a tablet, but don't expect fast performance from its Celeron CPU
ASUS' 10.1in Transformer Book T100 is a tablet and a notebook in one convenient hybrid package
HP’s 13-inch laptop/tablet hybrid is a strong concept, but the execution could be better.
Though the Surface Pro 2 changes little from its predecessor, every little change is for the better.
The newest version of the Surface RT, the Surface 2 boasts a dual-angle kickstand, USB 3.0 and a 1080p display
Results (1 - 17 of 17)
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo says cloud storage killed the laptop SD card slot
- Lenovo explain what happened with Legion
- Lenovo refreshes ThinkPad lineup ahead of IFA
- Lenovo are "putting the ThinkPad reputation on the line" with first foldable PC
- Apple recalls older MacBook Pro over fire risk
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT review: Bleeding-edge, underpowered, and overpriced
- 2 'Plundervolt' attack against Intel Core CPUs prompts fix that can turn off CPU voltage tweaks
- 3 13 game demos hit Steam to celebrate The Game Awards, including System Shock's reboot
- 4 Oppo's smartwatch is finally happening
- 5 Free game alert: Wasteland and Wasteland 2 are free at GOG for the next two days
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?