Notebooks - Reviews
Results (1 - 9 of 9)
It's good as a tablet, but it could use a better keyboard base for use as a notebook
If you have a need for a large Windows 8.1-based tablet, then consider it, otherwise, look for something that's easier to handle
Turn this little Dell from a laptop into a tablet, but don't expect fast performance from its Celeron CPU
It's a mixed bag, but it offers a strong core configuration that some might find appealing
Acer has added a touchscreen to its 11.6in Chromebook, but what's it good for?
HP's Chromebook 14 is attractive and comfortable to use, but it's also quite heavy and has a high asking price
Samsung’s ‘Lite’weight laptop has portability down, but proves disappointingly gutless.
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo says cloud storage killed the laptop SD card slot
- Lenovo explain what happened with Legion
- Lenovo refreshes ThinkPad lineup ahead of IFA
- Lenovo are "putting the ThinkPad reputation on the line" with first foldable PC
- Apple recalls older MacBook Pro over fire risk
Most Popular Articles
- 1 'Plundervolt' attack against Intel Core CPUs prompts fix that can turn off CPU voltage tweaks
- 2 AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT review: Bleeding-edge, underpowered, and overpriced
- 3 13 game demos hit Steam to celebrate The Game Awards, including System Shock's reboot
- 4 Oppo's smartwatch is finally happening
- 5 Free game alert: Wasteland and Wasteland 2 are free at GOG for the next two days
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?