Notebooks - Reviews
Results (1 - 9 of 9)
It's good as a tablet, but it could use a better keyboard base for use as a notebook
If you have a need for a large Windows 8.1-based tablet, then consider it, otherwise, look for something that's easier to handle
Turn this little Dell from a laptop into a tablet, but don't expect fast performance from its Celeron CPU
It's a mixed bag, but it offers a strong core configuration that some might find appealing
Acer has added a touchscreen to its 11.6in Chromebook, but what's it good for?
HP's Chromebook 14 is attractive and comfortable to use, but it's also quite heavy and has a high asking price
Samsung’s ‘Lite’weight laptop has portability down, but proves disappointingly gutless.
Latest News Articles
- Huawei hold their own with new Matebook laptops
- Tile connectivity is coming to the next generation of Intel laptops
- ASUS' dual-screen Zephyrus laptop promises a smoother streamer workflow and exclusive experiences
- Dell introduces new features to their Mobile Connect app
- Dell offers insights on 5G, foldables and the future of XPS
Most Popular Articles
- 1 HP's PC chief explains why sustainable PCs matter in a pandemic
- 2 We tested an eGPU in some of 2020's biggest games
- 3 July 2020 top product alerts: A Ryzen 4000 mini-PC and 8TB Samsung SSD lead the way
- 4 Razer Blade Stealth (2020) review: A tiny gaming laptop with a big price
- 5 Five ways iOS 14 makes your AirPods better
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?