Notebooks - Reviews
Results (1 - 9 of 9)
It's good as a tablet, but it could use a better keyboard base for use as a notebook
If you have a need for a large Windows 8.1-based tablet, then consider it, otherwise, look for something that's easier to handle
Turn this little Dell from a laptop into a tablet, but don't expect fast performance from its Celeron CPU
It's a mixed bag, but it offers a strong core configuration that some might find appealing
Acer has added a touchscreen to its 11.6in Chromebook, but what's it good for?
HP's Chromebook 14 is attractive and comfortable to use, but it's also quite heavy and has a high asking price
Samsung’s ‘Lite’weight laptop has portability down, but proves disappointingly gutless.
Latest News Articles
- Huawei’s Aussie Black Friday deals roll into December in 2021
- Dynabook’s new Satellite Pro laptops will keep germs at bay
- Huawei upgrades cross-device technologies in new MateBook laptops
- What Apple’s new M1 Max MacBook Pro means for the PC’s USB-C future
- Evaluating PC Performance Before You Buy? Here’s What You Need to Know
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Why you should shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday using Microsoft Edge
- 2 Chromebooks versus Windows laptops: Which should you buy?
- 3 Best Cyber Monday tech deals: Save big on TVs, Dyson Vacuums and more!
- 4 This Aussie Black Friday deal on the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G is a real gem
- 5 Why you should upgrade to Wi-Fi 6/6E
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?