Samsung Notebooks - Reviews
Results (121 - 140 of 142)
HP’s latest 15-inch ENVY laptop instils anything but.
The newest version of the Surface RT, the Surface 2 boasts a dual-angle kickstand, USB 3.0 and a 1080p display
Dell’s massive Alienware 18 is more ‘portable desktop’ than laptop, but can it justify its massive price?
Samsung’s ‘Lite’weight laptop has portability down, but proves disappointingly gutless.
Dell's XPS 12 convertible Ultrabook uses a fourth-generation Intel Core i7 CPU and can last almost all day when running on its battery
This year's version of the Inspiron 15R gets a touchscreen and an option for fourth-gen Core processing, but not much else
Acer's Aspire S7 gets a fourth-gen Intel Core i7 CPU and more built-in ports, but it has a couple of issues
This tough Ultrabook has hinges that allow its screen to flip all the way over so that it can be used as a tablet
Acer's Aspire R7 is interesting, but it will turn your world upside down
Get your game on with this beautiful 14in Alienware lappy
HP's Envy 17 is a desktop replacement with plenty of speed under the hood, uses fourth-gen Core i7
Sony's VAIO Pro 13 has a touchscreen, but it's still one of the lightest Ultrabooks on the Aussie market today
Stacks of built-in features don't weigh down this stylish VAIO laptop, but it could use faster storage and a larger viewing area
Stacks of built-in features, fast performance and a good support plan make this a worthy business machine
This business Ultrabook is one of the best looking and most comfortable units on the market, also among the most expensive
Toshiba's KIRA offers everything we want in an Ultrabook, we just wish it wasn't so loud
The Helix is the best tablet product to choose if you want an excellent keyboard dock
A big laptop that's perfect for anyone who wants a basic desktop replacement computer
Latest News Articles
- Huawei’s Aussie Black Friday deals roll into December in 2021
- Dynabook’s new Satellite Pro laptops will keep germs at bay
- Huawei upgrades cross-device technologies in new MateBook laptops
- What Apple’s new M1 Max MacBook Pro means for the PC’s USB-C future
- Evaluating PC Performance Before You Buy? Here’s What You Need to Know
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Why you should shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday using Microsoft Edge
- 2 Chromebooks versus Windows laptops: Which should you buy?
- 3 Best Cyber Monday tech deals: Save big on TVs, Dyson Vacuums and more!
- 4 This Aussie Black Friday deal on the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G is a real gem
- 5 Why you should upgrade to Wi-Fi 6/6E
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?