Microsoft Notebooks - Reviews
Results (101 - 120 of 131)
Acer has added a touchscreen to its 11.6in Chromebook, but what's it good for?
Acer's 14in TravelMate P645 is a business Ultrabook that's strong, attractive, and full of useful features
HP's Chromebook 14 is attractive and comfortable to use, but it's also quite heavy and has a high asking price
The standout feature of Lenovo's latest iteration of the ThinkPad X1 Carbon Ultrabook is a 1440p touchscreen that tilts all the way back.
ASUS' 10.1in Transformer Book T100 is a tablet and a notebook in one convenient hybrid package
Lenovo's ThinkPad X240 is a very different beast compared to the X230, but still one of the best small laptops on the market
Dell's XPS 13 Ultrabook offers great battery life, a vibrant screen, and fast storage, but also a few annoyances
HP’s 13-inch laptop/tablet hybrid is a strong concept, but the execution could be better.
Though the Surface Pro 2 changes little from its predecessor, every little change is for the better.
HP’s latest 15-inch ENVY laptop instils anything but.
The newest version of the Surface RT, the Surface 2 boasts a dual-angle kickstand, USB 3.0 and a 1080p display
Dell’s massive Alienware 18 is more ‘portable desktop’ than laptop, but can it justify its massive price?
Samsung’s ‘Lite’weight laptop has portability down, but proves disappointingly gutless.
Dell's XPS 12 convertible Ultrabook uses a fourth-generation Intel Core i7 CPU and can last almost all day when running on its battery
This year's version of the Inspiron 15R gets a touchscreen and an option for fourth-gen Core processing, but not much else
Acer's Aspire S7 gets a fourth-gen Intel Core i7 CPU and more built-in ports, but it has a couple of issues
This tough Ultrabook has hinges that allow its screen to flip all the way over so that it can be used as a tablet
Acer's Aspire R7 is interesting, but it will turn your world upside down
Latest News Articles
- See the Surface Laptop Studio in action: Full 8 minute walkthrough
- Xbox controller update will make it easier to use for iPhone and iPad gaming
- MSI’s Creator Z16 gets street cred with Hiroshi Fujiwara Limited Edition
- Lenovo's first Windows 11 laptops run on Ryzen
- Tetris Beat, Monster Hunter Stories coming soon to Apple Arcade
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Learn these iPhone 13 gestures to tap and swipe like a pro
- 2 Should you buy a used mining GPU?
- 3 I really want to believe this latest iPad Pro rumor
- 4 10 fun, funky, and ultra-cool iPhone 13 cases you can buy right now
- 5 No, Apple isn’t dumping the iPhone’s Lightning port
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?