Notebooks - Reviews
Results (101 - 120 of 142)
A highly mobile laptop that's possible to use as a main gaming system
A Windows 8.1-based hybrid product that can be used equally well as a tablet or as a notebook
A large notebook with powerful specs that's built for professional users
It's a return to normal for the ThinkPad X1 Carbon's keyboard layout, and this alone is noteworthy
A 2-in-1 tablet and PC that makes you think a little differently about how a PC should look and feel
It's good as a tablet, but it could use a better keyboard base for use as a notebook
An 11.6in Chromebook for those of you who want a basic and lightweight laptop
Microsoft has made many changes to the Surface Pro, and they're all great. This is an excellent tablet
If you have a need for a large Windows 8.1-based tablet, then consider it, otherwise, look for something that's easier to handle
Turn this little Dell from a laptop into a tablet, but don't expect fast performance from its Celeron CPU
It's a mixed bag, but it offers a strong core configuration that some might find appealing
Acer has added a touchscreen to its 11.6in Chromebook, but what's it good for?
Acer's 14in TravelMate P645 is a business Ultrabook that's strong, attractive, and full of useful features
HP's Chromebook 14 is attractive and comfortable to use, but it's also quite heavy and has a high asking price
The standout feature of Lenovo's latest iteration of the ThinkPad X1 Carbon Ultrabook is a 1440p touchscreen that tilts all the way back.
ASUS' 10.1in Transformer Book T100 is a tablet and a notebook in one convenient hybrid package
Lenovo's ThinkPad X240 is a very different beast compared to the X230, but still one of the best small laptops on the market
Dell's XPS 13 Ultrabook offers great battery life, a vibrant screen, and fast storage, but also a few annoyances
Latest News Articles
- Huawei’s Aussie Black Friday deals roll into December in 2021
- Dynabook’s new Satellite Pro laptops will keep germs at bay
- Huawei upgrades cross-device technologies in new MateBook laptops
- What Apple’s new M1 Max MacBook Pro means for the PC’s USB-C future
- Evaluating PC Performance Before You Buy? Here’s What You Need to Know
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- 2 Chromebooks versus Windows laptops: Which should you buy?
- 3 What to look for in a cheap Chromebook
- 4 Why you should shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday using Microsoft Edge
- 5 This Aussie Black Friday deal on the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G is a real gem
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?