Samsung Notebooks - Reviews
Results (1 - 20 of 142)
If you're in the market for Microsoft's Surface Go 3, consider the Surface Go 2, too.
If you prize performance over design, then the big-screen Acer Nitro 5 and its RTX 3080 graphics offers an appealing value proposition.
But the keyboard, sadly, is still as lousy as ever.
If only upgrade to the MacBook Pro was the processor, it would be a big story. But there's a lot more to this laptop from the inside and out.
Big screen, light weight.
The Triton's 16:10, 1440p, 165 Hz display is great for more than just gaming.
Microsoft pretty much nails both content creation and consumption with the Surface Laptop Studio, though it's a premium design that's a little rough around the edges.
Microsoft's latest Surface ushers in Windows 11 with some great features and odd quirks.
A super-bright screen and all-day battery life make this a laptop you can use even in broad daylight.
Made with PCR plastic, the Acer Aspire Vero stands out from the midrange laptop pack with a funky, eco-friendly design. It's the first laptop we've tested with Windows 11.
The latest iteraton of this dual-screen powerhouse gets a better design and beefy specs.
The HP Elite Dragonfly Max has a gorgeous design and a killer webcam, but you’ll get better battery life from competing premium business convertibles.
It stumbles in some fit-and-finish details, however.
With a giant screen and thin profile, the Dell XPS 17 is perfectly built for content creators on the go.
That 1440p display sure is nice.
Razer squeezed Ryzen 5000 and RTX 3080 into a thin, light laptop.
Dell's Latitude 7320 Detachable is priced for business budgets, but it's an terrific tablet PC for either work or play.
It offers an amazing amount of performance and value.
Latest News Articles
- Huawei’s Aussie Black Friday deals roll into December in 2021
- Dynabook’s new Satellite Pro laptops will keep germs at bay
- Huawei upgrades cross-device technologies in new MateBook laptops
- What Apple’s new M1 Max MacBook Pro means for the PC’s USB-C future
- Evaluating PC Performance Before You Buy? Here’s What You Need to Know
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Why you should shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday using Microsoft Edge
- 2 Chromebooks versus Windows laptops: Which should you buy?
- 3 Best Cyber Monday tech deals: Save big on TVs, Dyson Vacuums and more!
- 4 This Aussie Black Friday deal on the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G is a real gem
- 5 Why you should upgrade to Wi-Fi 6/6E
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?