Sony Notebooks - Reviews
Results (1 - 20 of 145)
The Flex 5 is a solid mid-range Chromebook for those on a tight budget
HP's Victus 16 gaming notebook keeps your focus on the screen, not what's under your fingers.
This Inspiron has high-end laptop aspirations, but with a few notable downsides.
If you're in the market for Microsoft's Surface Go 3, consider the Surface Go 2, too.
If you prize performance over design, then the big-screen Acer Nitro 5 and its RTX 3080 graphics offers an appealing value proposition.
But the keyboard, sadly, is still as lousy as ever.
If only upgrade to the MacBook Pro was the processor, it would be a big story. But there's a lot more to this laptop from the inside and out.
Big screen, light weight.
The Triton's 16:10, 1440p, 165 Hz display is great for more than just gaming.
Microsoft pretty much nails both content creation and consumption with the Surface Laptop Studio, though it's a premium design that's a little rough around the edges.
Microsoft's latest Surface ushers in Windows 11 with some great features and odd quirks.
A super-bright screen and all-day battery life make this a laptop you can use even in broad daylight.
Made with PCR plastic, the Acer Aspire Vero stands out from the midrange laptop pack with a funky, eco-friendly design. It's the first laptop we've tested with Windows 11.
The latest iteraton of this dual-screen powerhouse gets a better design and beefy specs.
The HP Elite Dragonfly Max has a gorgeous design and a killer webcam, but you’ll get better battery life from competing premium business convertibles.
It stumbles in some fit-and-finish details, however.
With a giant screen and thin profile, the Dell XPS 17 is perfectly built for content creators on the go.
That 1440p display sure is nice.
Razer squeezed Ryzen 5000 and RTX 3080 into a thin, light laptop.
Dell's Latitude 7320 Detachable is priced for business budgets, but it's an terrific tablet PC for either work or play.
Results (1 - 20 of 145)
Latest News Articles
- Tile has just made your Lenovo X1 ThinkPad laptop almost impossible to lose
- HP’s new flock of Dragonfly laptops offer svelte power in Chrome, Windows flavors
- Asus announces a massive 17-inch Windows tablet with a folding screen
- Dell reveals Concept Luna, a radically compelling vision for sustainable laptops
- Huawei’s Aussie Black Friday deals roll into December in 2021
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The iPhone was created to be a breakthrough communicator. It’s not
- 2 How to undervolt your graphics card
- 3 How to download Windows 11
- 4 Apple is preparing ‘a feast of new products’ this year
- 5 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6500 XT review: Affordable, quiet, and smart
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?