Acer Notebooks - Reviews
Results (1 - 13 of 13)
The Triton's 16:10, 1440p, 165 Hz display is great for more than just gaming.
Made with PCR plastic, the Acer Aspire Vero stands out from the midrange laptop pack with a funky, eco-friendly design. It's the first laptop we've tested with Windows 11.
It stumbles in some fit-and-finish details, however.
That 1440p display sure is nice.
It's good as a tablet, but it could use a better keyboard base for use as a notebook
An 11.6in Chromebook for those of you who want a basic and lightweight laptop
Acer has added a touchscreen to its 11.6in Chromebook, but what's it good for?
Acer's 14in TravelMate P645 is a business Ultrabook that's strong, attractive, and full of useful features
Acer's Aspire S7 gets a fourth-gen Intel Core i7 CPU and more built-in ports, but it has a couple of issues
Acer's Aspire R7 is interesting, but it will turn your world upside down
Latest News Articles
- Evaluating PC Performance Before You Buy? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Acer’s ConceptD creator laptops get glassless 3D, Ezel hinges, and 16:10
- Acer’s eco-friendly Vero lineup expands with new PCs for work and play
- Fresh Acer Chromebooks range from affordable to powerful
- Apple’s new Macs will be ‘Unleashed’ on October 18
Most Popular Articles
- 1 If the Apple Watch Series 7 doesn’t wow you, this Series 8 rumor will
- 2 Windows 11 hurts AMD Ryzen performance even more than we thought
- 3 Some of the best Windows 11 features are hidden
- 4 Valheim Hearth and Home update is a builder's dream, say the developers
- 5 AMD Ryzen™ PRO 5000 Series Processors: The Answer for IT Efficiency
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?