I always come back to the simplistic comforts of keyboard and design but I pine for the battery life that made the brand a classic
Notebooks - Opinions
Apple has gone all in with an overhaul for the Mac that includes Apple’s own chips and macOS 11.0 – moving on from OS X after twenty long years.
The morning after its initial announcement, I rushed down to Intel's booth at this year's CES with one goal in mind: to go hands-on with the company's nifty foldable concept device.
There is always an urge, when building a PC, to throw the best parts all together and have the fastest monster PC there is. This same logic follows people everywhere and has made its way into laptops as well.
Punchlines such as “the world’s thinnest” or “the world’s first” may sound great initially, but upon closer scrutiny, they can often prove to be damaging. Frequently coined by marketing departments whose main aim is to send out quick, simplistic and ...
Many of the design choices are likely to add up to user frustration.
Aesthetically and technologically, Apple's newest laptops are stunning. Equally stunning: limits on RAM and overly-pricey storage.
Apple hasn't made any major design changes to its flagship laptop since 2013 and it shows.
Apple's newly updated MacBook line packs a lot punch in an ultra-thin case. But it may not be for every road warrior.
Apple's Pencil, designed specifically to work with the iPad Pro, is still scarce. But for half the cost of Apple's stylus, you can get FiftyThree's Pencil, which works well with Apple's new tablet.
Windows 10's alluring blend of bribery and compromise will surely win back disillusioned Windows 8 users once the operating system hits PCs on July 29.
Latest News Articles
- Huawei hold their own with new Matebook laptops
- Tile connectivity is coming to the next generation of Intel laptops
- ASUS' dual-screen Zephyrus laptop promises a smoother streamer workflow and exclusive experiences
- Dell introduces new features to their Mobile Connect app
- Dell offers insights on 5G, foldables and the future of XPS
Most Popular Articles
- 1 3 reasons to spend $1,000 on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20, and 3 reasons not to
- 2 Razer Blade Stealth (2020) review: A tiny gaming laptop with a big price
- 3 HP's PC chief explains why sustainable PCs matter in a pandemic
- 4 Microsoft, Samsung show how you'll pin Android apps to your Windows taskbar
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 preview: Bigger and better than ever with a price to match
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?