ASUS has launched the ASUS BR1100 series laptops for kids, featuring two laptops that surpass US military-grade standards for toughness.
Notebooks - News
Google still can't put a complete Stadia app on the App Store, but you can now stream games through Safari.
The Acer Swift 5, created with Intel and targeting users who work and live on the go, delivers performance, responsiveness, long battery life, and premium design to a new class of sleek laptops.
Acer has launched a wealth of new notebooks and PCs, its first Chromebooks, and expanded its range of gaming monitors.
Frustrated by App Store rules, Microsoft will turn to the open web for is game streaming service.
Huawei is targeting young professionals with its newly upgraded MateBook 14.
Dell has announced updated versions of its XPS 13 2-in-1 and the XPS 13 laptop. Both feature new thin modern designs, 11th Gen Intel Core processors and Intel Iris X e graphics.
This isn't xCloud—you stream from your own Xbox instead of the cloud—but it's something!
Asus has announced its updated ZenBook and ExpertBook range of laptops are coming to Australia and – with the exception of one product – will bring Intel’s recently unveiled Tiger Lake 11th-gen processors with them.
MSI has launched the Summit series, its first range of business laptops, all of which have Intel’s new 11th-gen Tiger Lake processors on board.
Epic Games has been vocal about the exorbitant lock-in cost imposed by Apple and Google, and is ready to throw down.
Huawei have announced the Australian launch of three new laptops.
Tile is partnering with Intel to bring their location tracking tech to laptops.
Picking up where last year's Zenbook Duo left off, the new Zephryus Duo laptop looks to leverage a secondary display to take advantage of the content creator boom.
Dell's PC companion app is learning a few new tricks.
Latest News Articles
- Huawei’s Aussie Black Friday deals roll into December in 2021
- Dynabook’s new Satellite Pro laptops will keep germs at bay
- Huawei upgrades cross-device technologies in new MateBook laptops
- What Apple’s new M1 Max MacBook Pro means for the PC’s USB-C future
- Evaluating PC Performance Before You Buy? Here’s What You Need to Know
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Everything we know (and hope) Apple is releasing in December 2021
- 2 Monterey’s best feature still hasn’t arrived. Will it be worth the wait?
- 3 Apple ‘investigating’ widespread MacBook Pro MagSafe charging issues
- 4 Fitbit Inspire 2 vs. Fitbit Luxe vs. Fitbit Charge 5: Which popular fitness tracker is right for you?
- 5 Switching from the iPhone 12 mini to the iPhone 13 Pro Max opened my eyes
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?