We spoke to Matt Berada, Lenovo’s VP of Global Marketing for an insight as to why more and more business PCs are opting to abandon the SD card slot.
Notebooks - News
“The story, really, with Legion is all about this kind of balance of work and play."
Ahead of this year's IFA in Berlin, Lenovo has refreshed their ThinkPad with four new notebooks - some of which play into Intel's new Project Athena initiative.
Lenovo's first Windows PC with a foldable display looks closer than ever.
Apple has issued a recall for a number of its older generation MacBook Pros due to a fire hazard.
MSI's newest heavy-duty gaming laptop sets a fearsome precedent by squeezing an overclocked Intel Core i9 processor into a portable form-factor.
Computex 2019: Acer's Concept D7 laptops seem like a perfect fit for NVIDIA's Studio laptop initiative
Acer has shown off new Concept D hardware at this year's Computex to tie in with the launch of NVIDIA's new Studio initiative.
Gigabyte held a press conference to talk up their new Aero 15 OLED notebook PC. Here's a closer look.
MSI has shown off their first set of NVIDIA Studio laptops at this year's Computex.
Gigabyte has debuted the new Aero 15 OLED at this year's Computex.
Alongside technical innovations like the new Zenbook Duo, ASUS also looked to celebrate their 30th birthday at this year’s Computex by releasing a limited edition Zenbook that all but redefines what an excess laptop looks like.
We got the chance to take a closer look at ASUS' Computex hardware, including the new Zenbook Duo and Zenbook Pro Duo.
ASUS have refreshed their VivoBook range, with the new laptops incorporating the secondary display found in last year's Zenbook Pro 15.
A halfway step between last year’s ZenBook Pro 15 and Project Precog, ScreenPad Plus is being pitched as the key feature that makes the Zenbook Duo the laptop of the future
Speaking at their Computex press conference, AMD CEO Dr Lisa Su talked up the rising adoption of their second-generation Ryzen Mobile CPUs.
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo says cloud storage killed the laptop SD card slot
- Lenovo explain what happened with Legion
- Lenovo refreshes ThinkPad lineup ahead of IFA
- Lenovo are "putting the ThinkPad reputation on the line" with first foldable PC
- Apple recalls older MacBook Pro over fire risk
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Black Friday 2019: The best tech deals available now
- 2 HP Omen 17 (2019) review: Solid performance that's shockingly affordable
- 3 PNY GeForce GTX 1660 Super Single Fan review: Tiny graphics card, big performance
- 4 Seriously, Google, where’s the November Security Update for my Pixel 4?
- 5 Tip: WinDirStat helps you find your PC's hidden storage hogs for free
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?