Apple has issued a recall for a number of its older generation MacBook Pros due to a fire hazard.
Notebooks - News
MSI's newest heavy-duty gaming laptop sets a fearsome precedent by squeezing an overclocked Intel Core i9 processor into a portable form-factor.
Computex 2019: Acer's Concept D7 laptops seem like a perfect fit for NVIDIA's Studio laptop initiative
Acer has shown off new Concept D hardware at this year's Computex to tie in with the launch of NVIDIA's new Studio initiative.
Gigabyte held a press conference to talk up their new Aero 15 OLED notebook PC. Here's a closer look.
MSI has shown off their first set of NVIDIA Studio laptops at this year's Computex.
Gigabyte has debuted the new Aero 15 OLED at this year's Computex.
Alongside technical innovations like the new Zenbook Duo, ASUS also looked to celebrate their 30th birthday at this year’s Computex by releasing a limited edition Zenbook that all but redefines what an excess laptop looks like.
We got the chance to take a closer look at ASUS' Computex hardware, including the new Zenbook Duo and Zenbook Pro Duo.
ASUS have refreshed their VivoBook range, with the new laptops incorporating the secondary display found in last year's Zenbook Pro 15.
A halfway step between last year’s ZenBook Pro 15 and Project Precog, ScreenPad Plus is being pitched as the key feature that makes the Zenbook Duo the laptop of the future
Speaking at their Computex press conference, AMD CEO Dr Lisa Su talked up the rising adoption of their second-generation Ryzen Mobile CPUs.
Qualcomm has teamed up with Lenovo to put together the world's first 5G always-connected PC.
MSI have revealed that their gaming and content creator laptops will receive CPU and GPU upgrades in May, taking advantage of the new generation of Intel Core i9 processors.
We ran our review of the Aorus 15 earlier this week but Gigabyte are already looking to replace it .
Speaking to PC World Australia, a Huawei representative indicated the Chinese technology company might be looking to expand into the gaming space in the near future.
Latest News Articles
- Apple recalls older MacBook Pro over fire risk
- Computex 2019: MSI squeezed an i9 into their GT76 gaming laptop
- Computex 2019: Acer's Concept D7 laptops seem like a perfect fit for NVIDIA's Studio laptop initiative
- Computex 2019: MSI debut their first NVIDIA Studio Laptops
- Computex 2019: Gigabyte invests in OLED for their new Aero notebook
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Office 365's new device management tool is made for IT, but consumers would like it too
- 2 How Microsoft made it harder to create Windows 10 local accounts
- 3 The ROG Phone II is an Android beast but Asus won’t tell you how much it costs
- 4 Nvidia models the Apollo 11 moon landing using RTX technology
- 5 Core i9-9900K vs Ryzen 9 3900X: Which should you buy?
Join the newsletter!
- Leakers might have just given us a first-look at the Google Pixel 4 (and I think I hate it)
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?