Razer has announced the launch of the Razer Kraken Tournament Edition headset, the BlackWidow Elite keyboard and the Razer Mamba Wireless mouse.
Notebooks - News
MSI have doubled-down on their Prestige lifestyle sub-brand, announcing a new notebook called the P65 Creator.
ASUS has officially announced its first two TUF-branded gaming laptops, the FX505 and FX705.
ASUS have released new, upgraded takes on their Zenbook and Vivobook series at this year's IFA in Berlin.
Lenovo have used their annual TechLife event ahead of this year's IFA to announce new additions to their Yoga and ThinkPad notebook brands alongside a new 'Smart Essentials' range of products.
ASUS are adding to their 2018 gaming lineup with the new slimmer Zephyrus S and the beefier Strix Scar II.
MSI has brought its latest Prestige Series notebook, the MSI PS42, to Australia.
The MacBook Pro’s Core i9 CPU has come under fire (figuratively) for its performance. Our editors have some early thoughts and testing results on the laptop’s CPYU throttling.
HP have refreshed their OMEN gaming sub-brand, rounding out the range with a new pair of opto-mechanical accessories plus a new Pavilion laptop.
HP are refreshing their presence in the gaming laptop space with their newest Omen gaming laptops and peripherals. Here's a closer look at what's on the table.
We take the wraps off Apple’s new laptop and share some quick first impressions.
Microsoft has teased an addition to its growing stable of Surface-branded hardware on Twitter.
Fujitsu has announced the release of a new enterprise thin model from the Fujitsu Thin Client Future lineup.
After retreating from public markets in 2013, Michael Dell is looking to take his eponymous computing company back onto the stock market via a complex deal involving its VMware tracking stock.
Here are the highlights of this year's Computex in Taiwan.
Latest News Articles
- Razer announces new headset, keyboard and mouse
- IFA 2018: MSI expand Prestige range with new P65 Creator
- IFA 2018: ASUS launch first TUF gaming laptops
- IFA 2018: ASUS upgrade Vivo and Zenbooks
- IFA 2018: Lenovo refresh Yoga and ThinkPad lineup
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia delays GeForce RTX 2080 Ti general availability by one week
- 2 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti review: Changing the game
- 3 OnePlus and Google launch a mobile puzzle experience named Crackables
- 4 Newegg is selling an 8GB AMD Radeon RX 580 for less than $200—and you get 3 games free
- 5 Ericsson, Telstra and Qualcomm deploy 2Gbps Gigabit LTE technology
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G6: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?