We spoke to Alienware’s Frank Azor at this year’s PAX Australia and he admitted that gaming smartphones are a category that the traditionally PC-focused brand does consider from time to time.
Notebooks - News
MSI have shown off a new Optane-enhanced version of their GE63 gaming laptop at this year’s PAX Australia.
Dell has launched its next generation of Dell Rugged notebooks.
Samsung have unveiled their latest competitor to Microsoft's Surface hardware, the Galaxy Book 2.
Alienware has embraced Nvidia's Max Q graphics configuration with their new Alienware m15 gaming laptop.
Razer has announced the launch of the Razer Kraken Tournament Edition headset, the BlackWidow Elite keyboard and the Razer Mamba Wireless mouse.
MSI have doubled-down on their Prestige lifestyle sub-brand, announcing a new notebook called the P65 Creator.
ASUS has officially announced its first two TUF-branded gaming laptops, the FX505 and FX705.
ASUS have released new, upgraded takes on their Zenbook and Vivobook series at this year's IFA in Berlin.
Lenovo have used their annual TechLife event ahead of this year's IFA to announce new additions to their Yoga and ThinkPad notebook brands alongside a new 'Smart Essentials' range of products.
ASUS are adding to their 2018 gaming lineup with the new slimmer Zephyrus S and the beefier Strix Scar II.
MSI has brought its latest Prestige Series notebook, the MSI PS42, to Australia.
The MacBook Pro’s Core i9 CPU has come under fire (figuratively) for its performance. Our editors have some early thoughts and testing results on the laptop’s CPYU throttling.
HP have refreshed their OMEN gaming sub-brand, rounding out the range with a new pair of opto-mechanical accessories plus a new Pavilion laptop.
HP are refreshing their presence in the gaming laptop space with their newest Omen gaming laptops and peripherals. Here's a closer look at what's on the table.
Latest News Articles
- PAX AUS 2018: Alienware isn't looking to sell a gaming smartphone just yet
- PAX AUS 2018: MSI embrace Optane with GE63 RGB
- Dell launches its Rugged range
- Samsung unveil Galaxy Book 2
- Alienware angle towards portability with Alienware m15
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Upgrade to the Samsung 970 EVO SSD's blazing-fast NVMe speeds for cheaper than ever
- 2 Put wireless charging and Alexa in your car with all-time low prices on Anker accessories
- 3 Black Friday 2017: The best early deals
- 4 Microsoft acquires CRPG heavyweights Obsidian and InXile
- 5 Forget the foldable, Samsung's One UI overhaul is the real big news here
Join the newsletter!
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?