Picking up where last year's Zenbook Duo left off, the new Zephryus Duo laptop looks to leverage a secondary display to take advantage of the content creator boom.
Notebooks - News
Dell's PC companion app is learning a few new tricks.
We caught up with Ed Boyd, SVP for Dell’s Experience Design Group, in the aftermath of this year’s CES in Las Vegas to talk about what’s next for the XPS line, how 5G will change the mobile PC equation and whether foldables or dual-screened PCs are t...
Samsung's Galaxy Book S is set for an Australian launch on the 31st of January.
We sat down with Josh Newman, the Vice President of Intel’s Client Computing Group and one of the key figures behind how Project Athena is being implemented at this year’s CES.
Are two screens really better than one? Dell brought a pair of nifty-looking concept pieces to contribute to the argument at this year's CES.
MSI have shown off what they're billing as the world's first laptop with a Mini-LED display at CES 2020.
Intel's ambitions for Project Athena continued to grow at this year's CES.
ASUS’s ROG sub-brand has found a new way to make their Zephyrus G14 stand out.
ASUS' latest ExpertBook comes ready for business and weighs just 870g.
HP have given their 15-inch Spectre x360 a tune-up in time for this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Dell’s ultra-desirable XPS 13 is getting a big upgrade in 2019.
Dell has announced a new business-book laptop that takes the best of their XPS range and pairs it with 5G connectivity.
We spoke to Matt Berada, Lenovo’s VP of Global Marketing for an insight as to why more and more business PCs are opting to abandon the SD card slot.
“The story, really, with Legion is all about this kind of balance of work and play."
Latest News Articles
- ASUS' dual-screen Zephyrus laptop promises a smoother streamer workflow and exclusive experiences
- Dell introduces new features to their Mobile Connect app
- Dell offers insights on 5G, foldables and the future of XPS
- Samsung's latest Snapdragon-powered laptop arrives on Jan 31
- How foldables fit into the next phase of Intel’s Project Athena
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to use a digital camera, camcorder, or GoPro as a webcam
- 2 Activison are just getting started with Call of Duty: Mobile
- 3 Wait, TCL now makes phones? Yes, and the 10 Series has a premium design at an affordable price
- 4 Skype Meet Now is Microsoft's effort to make Skype calls as easy as possible
- 5 Lenovo Yoga C940 15 review: Doing what the MacBook Pro doesn't
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?