We spoke to Matt Berada, Lenovo’s VP of Global Marketing for an insight as to why more and more business PCs are opting to abandon the SD card slot.
Notebooks - News
“The story, really, with Legion is all about this kind of balance of work and play."
Ahead of this year's IFA in Berlin, Lenovo has refreshed their ThinkPad with four new notebooks - some of which play into Intel's new Project Athena initiative.
Lenovo's first Windows PC with a foldable display looks closer than ever.
Apple has issued a recall for a number of its older generation MacBook Pros due to a fire hazard.
MSI's newest heavy-duty gaming laptop sets a fearsome precedent by squeezing an overclocked Intel Core i9 processor into a portable form-factor.
Computex 2019: Acer's Concept D7 laptops seem like a perfect fit for NVIDIA's Studio laptop initiative
Acer has shown off new Concept D hardware at this year's Computex to tie in with the launch of NVIDIA's new Studio initiative.
Gigabyte held a press conference to talk up their new Aero 15 OLED notebook PC. Here's a closer look.
MSI has shown off their first set of NVIDIA Studio laptops at this year's Computex.
Gigabyte has debuted the new Aero 15 OLED at this year's Computex.
Alongside technical innovations like the new Zenbook Duo, ASUS also looked to celebrate their 30th birthday at this year’s Computex by releasing a limited edition Zenbook that all but redefines what an excess laptop looks like.
We got the chance to take a closer look at ASUS' Computex hardware, including the new Zenbook Duo and Zenbook Pro Duo.
ASUS have refreshed their VivoBook range, with the new laptops incorporating the secondary display found in last year's Zenbook Pro 15.
A halfway step between last year’s ZenBook Pro 15 and Project Precog, ScreenPad Plus is being pitched as the key feature that makes the Zenbook Duo the laptop of the future
Speaking at their Computex press conference, AMD CEO Dr Lisa Su talked up the rising adoption of their second-generation Ryzen Mobile CPUs.
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo says cloud storage killed the laptop SD card slot
- Lenovo explain what happened with Legion
- Lenovo refreshes ThinkPad lineup ahead of IFA
- Lenovo are "putting the ThinkPad reputation on the line" with first foldable PC
- Apple recalls older MacBook Pro over fire risk
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD announces third-gen Threadripper, but confirms supply issues and delays Ryzen 3950X
- 2 Android 10: Ten essential tips for overlooked features
- 3 Oppo's SuperVOOC 2.0 is stupidly-fast
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 (2019) review: A great budget-conscious laptop, at least for the moment
- 5 HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?