HP have refreshed their OMEN gaming sub-brand, rounding out the range with a new pair of opto-mechanical accessories plus a new Pavilion laptop.
Notebooks - News
HP are refreshing their presence in the gaming laptop space with their newest Omen gaming laptops and peripherals. Here's a closer look at what's on the table.
We take the wraps off Apple’s new laptop and share some quick first impressions.
Microsoft has teased an addition to its growing stable of Surface-branded hardware on Twitter.
Fujitsu has announced the release of a new enterprise thin model from the Fujitsu Thin Client Future lineup.
After retreating from public markets in 2013, Michael Dell is looking to take his eponymous computing company back onto the stock market via a complex deal involving its VMware tracking stock.
Here are the highlights of this year's Computex in Taiwan.
The once-famous VAIO laptop brand was reactivated at this year's Computex, with Taiwanese company Nexstgo looking to relaunch the brand in Asian markets.
In the past, MSI have generally stuck to their guns and played in the gaming hardware space. In recent years, they've started experimenting with professional workstations and powerbooks. At this year's Computex, they continued to do so.
Gigabyte didn't bring any new products to show off at this year's Computex. Instead, they opted to give us a fresh look at their existing products by putting them in the environments they're intended for.
MSI's Computex showcase was all about slimmer bezels and better form-factors. Here's a quick look at what they had to show off.
Only hours after ASUS debuted its dual-screened concept device Project Precog, Lenovo's Jeff Meredith took the stage at Intel's Computex Keynote to show off a preview for a new 'AI-ready Generation 2 Yoga Book'.
The Zenbook Pro 15 wasn't the only dual-screen device on the docket for ASUS' Computex 2018 press conference, the company also teased another new device called Project Precog.
Apple has previewed macOS Mojave, with new features inspired by pros but designed for everyone.
ASUS ended their Computex press conference with a bang by unveiling a new AI-driven, dual-screen concept product called Project Precog. Here's a quick look at what they showed.
Latest News Articles
- HP revamp Omen range with game streaming and hybrid keyboard
- Apple’s new MacBook Pro: First impressions
- Microsoft teases new Surface hardware
- Fujitsu Launches a New Enterprise Thin Client Model
- Breaking down Dell's complex route back to becoming a public company
Most Popular Articles
- 1 HP's Sprocket Photo Printer makes easy, fun snapshots and has a $40 discount today
- 2 You can grab a 128GB SanDisk microSDXC memory card for less than $27 today
- 3 5 Most Dangerous Ransomware Strains
- 4 Virtual reality giants unveil VirtualLink as a standardized cable that may simplify VR rigs
- 5 TaoTronics Active Noise-Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones are $25 off today
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?