A potential overheating hazard has prompted Lenovo to recall its ThinkPad X1 Carbon notebooks made from December 2016 to October 2017.
Notebooks - News
ASUS' presence at this year's CES was located at a venue away from the maelstrom of the show floor but the wealthy range of new product being shown here made it a destination worth finding the time to visit.
Everything announced by Dell at this year's CES.
The Asus Novago is one of the first Snapdragon-based Windows PCs, and Qualcomm's already said its performance will be "good enough," but not great.
There's a hole that allows access to the user name 'root' without a password during user confirmation prompts in macOS High Sierra.
Acer Australia and New Zealand has unveiled two new products which have been added to the already impressive Predator range. The Predator Orion 9000 and Predator Triton 700 gaming notebooks are the newest additions to join the Predator family in the ...
Lenovo celebrated twenty-five years of cutting edge design and engineering innovation at a special milestone event held last week.
Harvard Launch Lab Incubator startup MagC has launched preorders for its first major product - a wireless charger case designed for use with Apple's Macbook range.
Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
Over 100,000 tuned in online to this morning’s Google Event to get a first look at how the tech giant will topping last year’s stunning debut in the hardware space. By the end, this saw The Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Ma...
MSI GE73 VR Raider is a solid package, particularly if you’re behind the curve and looking to catch up. It’s got great specs and all the bells and whistles you want out of a gaming laptop. All told, it can run pretty much everything out at the moment...
The traditional PC market in Australia is looking positive, unlike the downward trend faced by the rest of the world.
Acer has confirmed that their Predator Helios 300 gaming notebook, announced earlier in the year, will be coming to Australian customers in October.
With a quad-core CPU and discrete graphics, the Acer Switch 7 is packed with high-performance silicon and has a kickstand that deploys and retracts automatically.
The ASUS VivoBook 14 X405 provides a combination of beauty, performance and portability. This 14 inch device is only 18.75mm thick and weighs 1.3kg, making it the perfect device to get work done on the go.
MSI's GT75VR Titan downsizes to a 17-inch display and a single GTX 1080, but nabs an HDR display and a more useful mechanical keyboard in the process. Oh, and it's still enormous.
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo recalls ThinkPad notebooks after overheating hazard
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By ASUS
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By Dell
- macOS High Sierra ‘root’ security issue allows admin access to your Mac—but there's a fix
- Acer attempts to woo Australian gamers with reveal of its new Predator range
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Which Intel Core CPU is the best? How do I decide between a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9?
- 2 Samsung's ultra-fast 30TB SSD crams massive capacity into a 2.5-inch drive
- 3 The 500GB Samsung 960 Evo is at its cheapest price yet
- 4 Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
- 5 Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?