Samsung's second-gen Galaxy Book2 is now available in Australia through Samsung and Telstra.
Notebooks - News
Huawei has announced an imminent refresh of its flagship Matebook X Pro, plus two other new laptops, at their Mobile World Congress 2019 press conference.
It’s telling that the areas where the Matebook X Pro falls short are those it experiments with. Because when it comes to everything else, Huawei have pretty much mastered the formula for what makes a good laptop.
Dell have announced a slew of product refreshes at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
MSI debuted their new Nvidia RTX-powered GS75 Stealth gaming laptop and PS63 Modern content creator notebook at this year's CES 2019. Here's a look as it happened.
Alongside their new lighter, thinner 17-inch gaming laptop, MSI also debuted a new notebook for content creators at this year's CES: the MSI PS63 Modern.
Following on the success of the GS65 Stealth Thin, MSI are looking to offer a similar cocktail of RTX-powered performance and slim form-factor with the new GS75 Stealth.
Gigabyte have announced an ambitious refresh of their AERO 15 laptop that will see it not only upgraded to boast Nvidia RTX Mobile graphics but also Microsoft Azure A.I. integration.
With the bulk of this year’s pre-holiday deluge of product announcements behind us (and the hype for next year’s CES beginning to peek over the horizon, it’s a great time to look back and take stock of all that the last twelve months in consumer tech...
Huawei has finally brought their Matebook X to Australia, with the notebook PC appearing on the Australian Microsoft store overnight.
We spoke to Alienware’s Frank Azor at this year’s PAX Australia and he admitted that gaming smartphones are a category that the traditionally PC-focused brand does consider from time to time.
MSI have shown off a new Optane-enhanced version of their GE63 gaming laptop at this year’s PAX Australia.
Dell has launched its next generation of Dell Rugged notebooks.
Samsung have unveiled their latest competitor to Microsoft's Surface hardware, the Galaxy Book 2.
Alienware has embraced Nvidia's Max Q graphics configuration with their new Alienware m15 gaming laptop.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's always-on Galaxy Book2 is now available in Australia
- Huawei unveils its 2019 Matebook offering
- Huawei Matebook X Pro review: Homecoming King
- CES 2019: Dell refresh the XPS 13 and more
- CES 2019: MSI expand Prestige series laptops with PS63 Modern
Most Popular Articles
- 1 RTX on GTX: Nvidia is enabling ray tracing on some GeForce GTX graphics cards
- 2 Giveaway: Win an Honor Play
- 3 Hands-on: The $399 Oculus Rift S kicks off the next gen of PC-based VR by appealing to the masses
- 4 Amazon's All-new Kindle for $89.99 is priced for budget users
- 5 Obsidian's Outer Worlds and Remedy's Control lead a new wave of Epic Games Store exclusives
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?