A feature available for Windows 10 Insiders could extend your battery life by about 10 percent, Microsoft claims.
Notebooks - News
Microsoft may take aim at Chromebooks' dominance in schools with an inexpensive Surface and cloud-based Windows.
The U.S. might add other airports to its ban restricting passengers from bringing laptops on board certain flights from the Middle East.
CIO.com senior writer Sarah White evaluates the features and design of Dell's newest hybrid offering, the XPS 13 2-in-1.
If you're expecting to buy laptops with Intel's next-generation Cannonlake chips by the end of this year, you may be disappointed.
The Razer Blade Pro's THX certification applies only to its 4K IGZO screen and its headphone jack—but hey, it's still the first!
Apple would be smart to make good on speculation about new iPad screen sizes, but don't expect the recent slump in tablet sales to end, analysts said.
Last year’s affordable and portable 15-inch 2-in-1 laptop gets supercharged with premium hardware upgrades.
Porsche Design's Book One turns a laptop into an expression of beauty, power, and money.
In 2010, Apple's Steve Jobs welcomed the post-PC era when it introduced the iPad. Now in 2017, PCs are still around and on their way to recovery, while slate-style tablets are struggling. Apple remains the top tablet seller, but its shipments are div...
Lenovo's Yoga 720 is a mainstream laptop that could game, too. It offers the option of discrete Nvidia GTX 1050 mobile graphics for an extra boost of power.
The Galaxy Tab S3 is Samsung's latest entry in the premium Android tablet space.
Samsung's Windows 10 productivity tablet is aimed straight at would-be Surface Pro buyers.
Arriving in 10.6- and 12-inch versions, Samsung's new tablets are packed with productivity features—plus the inevitable extra trick for Samsung enthusiasts.
Razer’s made the Blade Pro worthy of its name again—just prepare yourself for sticker shock.
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10's power-throttling feature will benefit battery-hungry laptops
- Microsoft's next Surface may be a Chromebook competitor for schools
- US says laptop ban may expand to more airports
- Intel's Cannonlake PC chip shipments may slip into next year
- Razer’s updated Blade Pro is the first ever THX-certified laptop
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD shows off Vega's ability to handle 8K graphics at NAB
- 2 Russian man receives longest-ever prison sentence in the US for hacking
- 3 Xiaomi's Mi6 has the Galaxy S7’s looks, the S8’s power, and iPhone 7’s camera for half the price
- 4 Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- 5 Move over, NES Classic? A tiny retro Super Nintendo may be coming this year
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?