MSI have revealed that their gaming and content creator laptops will receive CPU and GPU upgrades in May, taking advantage of the new generation of Intel Core i9 processors.
Notebooks - News
We ran our review of the Aorus 15 earlier this week but Gigabyte are already looking to replace it .
Speaking to PC World Australia, a Huawei representative indicated the Chinese technology company might be looking to expand into the gaming space in the near future.
Following the arrival of their flagship Matebook X Pro late last year, Huawei's more-affordable premium notebook PC is now available in Australia.
In the aftermath of this week's Apple-Qualcomm settlement, Intel has confirmed it plans to exit the 5G smartphone modem market.
Samsung's second-gen Galaxy Book2 is now available in Australia through Samsung and Telstra.
Huawei has announced an imminent refresh of its flagship Matebook X Pro, plus two other new laptops, at their Mobile World Congress 2019 press conference.
It’s telling that the areas where the Matebook X Pro falls short are those it experiments with. Because when it comes to everything else, Huawei have pretty much mastered the formula for what makes a good laptop.
Dell have announced a slew of product refreshes at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
MSI debuted their new Nvidia RTX-powered GS75 Stealth gaming laptop and PS63 Modern content creator notebook at this year's CES 2019. Here's a look as it happened.
Alongside their new lighter, thinner 17-inch gaming laptop, MSI also debuted a new notebook for content creators at this year's CES: the MSI PS63 Modern.
Following on the success of the GS65 Stealth Thin, MSI are looking to offer a similar cocktail of RTX-powered performance and slim form-factor with the new GS75 Stealth.
Gigabyte have announced an ambitious refresh of their AERO 15 laptop that will see it not only upgraded to boast Nvidia RTX Mobile graphics but also Microsoft Azure A.I. integration.
With the bulk of this year’s pre-holiday deluge of product announcements behind us (and the hype for next year’s CES beginning to peek over the horizon, it’s a great time to look back and take stock of all that the last twelve months in consumer tech...
Huawei has finally brought their Matebook X to Australia, with the notebook PC appearing on the Australian Microsoft store overnight.
Latest News Articles
- MSI laptops boosted with new 9th-Gen Intel Core i9 processors
- Gigabyte refresh the Aorus 15 with a 9th-Gen Intel CPU and a 240Hz display
- Huawei are ‘exploring’ what a gaming-Matebook might look like
- Huawei's new Matebook 13 is now available in Australia
- Intel to exit 5G smartphone market
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google breaks up with Huawei, pulls Android license
- 2 How to type kaomoji on your PC in Windows 10
- 3 The Epic Mega Sale tempts PC gamers with weekly freebies and $10 off any game over $15
- 4 Microsoft revives once-dead Paint with new keyboard controls and accessibility enhancements
- 5 OnePlus 7 Pro review: Not a flagship killer, a flagship contender
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?