Google still can't put a complete Stadia app on the App Store, but you can now stream games through Safari.
Notebooks - News
The Acer Swift 5, created with Intel and targeting users who work and live on the go, delivers performance, responsiveness, long battery life, and premium design to a new class of sleek laptops.
Acer has launched a wealth of new notebooks and PCs, its first Chromebooks, and expanded its range of gaming monitors.
Frustrated by App Store rules, Microsoft will turn to the open web for is game streaming service.
Huawei is targeting young professionals with its newly upgraded MateBook 14.
Dell has announced updated versions of its XPS 13 2-in-1 and the XPS 13 laptop. Both feature new thin modern designs, 11th Gen Intel Core processors and Intel Iris X e graphics.
This isn't xCloud—you stream from your own Xbox instead of the cloud—but it's something!
Asus has announced its updated ZenBook and ExpertBook range of laptops are coming to Australia and – with the exception of one product – will bring Intel’s recently unveiled Tiger Lake 11th-gen processors with them.
MSI has launched the Summit series, its first range of business laptops, all of which have Intel’s new 11th-gen Tiger Lake processors on board.
Epic Games has been vocal about the exorbitant lock-in cost imposed by Apple and Google, and is ready to throw down.
Huawei have announced the Australian launch of three new laptops.
Tile is partnering with Intel to bring their location tracking tech to laptops.
Picking up where last year's Zenbook Duo left off, the new Zephryus Duo laptop looks to leverage a secondary display to take advantage of the content creator boom.
Dell's PC companion app is learning a few new tricks.
We caught up with Ed Boyd, SVP for Dell’s Experience Design Group, in the aftermath of this year’s CES in Las Vegas to talk about what’s next for the XPS line, how 5G will change the mobile PC equation and whether foldables or dual-screened PCs are t...
Latest News Articles
- Google's Stadia game streaming service is now available on iOS via web app
- Acer unleashes the Swift 5
- Something for everybody in Acer’s new models
- xCloud game streaming will come to iOS with a browser-based solution
- Huawei launches its all-rounder, the MateBook 14
Most Popular Articles
- 1 No, Apple's new M1 iPad Pro won't kill the PC
- 2 The new M1 iMac in pictures
- 3 iPad Pro (2021): 5 standout features that make the best tablet even better
- 4 How does Apple's new M1 iMac compare to Windows All-in-One PCs?
- 5 The purple iPhone is meaningless in a world where every iPhone is in a case
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?