Samsung's Galaxy Book S is set for an Australian launch on the 31st of January.
Notebooks - News
We sat down with Josh Newman, the Vice President of Intel’s Client Computing Group and one of the key figures behind how Project Athena is being implemented at this year’s CES.
Are two screens really better than one? Dell brought a pair of nifty-looking concept pieces to contribute to the argument at this year's CES.
MSI have shown off what they're billing as the world's first laptop with a Mini-LED display at CES 2020.
Intel's ambitions for Project Athena continued to grow at this year's CES.
ASUS’s ROG sub-brand has found a new way to make their Zephyrus G14 stand out.
ASUS' latest ExpertBook comes ready for business and weighs just 870g.
HP have given their 15-inch Spectre x360 a tune-up in time for this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Dell’s ultra-desirable XPS 13 is getting a big upgrade in 2019.
Dell has announced a new business-book laptop that takes the best of their XPS range and pairs it with 5G connectivity.
We spoke to Matt Berada, Lenovo’s VP of Global Marketing for an insight as to why more and more business PCs are opting to abandon the SD card slot.
“The story, really, with Legion is all about this kind of balance of work and play."
Ahead of this year's IFA in Berlin, Lenovo has refreshed their ThinkPad with four new notebooks - some of which play into Intel's new Project Athena initiative.
Lenovo's first Windows PC with a foldable display looks closer than ever.
Apple has issued a recall for a number of its older generation MacBook Pros due to a fire hazard.
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's latest Snapdragon-powered laptop arrives on Jan 31
- How foldables fit into the next phase of Intel’s Project Athena
- Dell can't choose between dual-screen or foldable PCs - so they brought both to CES 2020
- MSI show off Mini-LED laptop for content creators
- Intel's Project Athena portfolio now includes Chromebooks and (soon) Foldables
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- 2 Here's what Android running on the dual-screen Surface Duo might look like
- 3 Google decides to 'iterate' on its deceptive favicon search plan
- 4 Microsoft begins bringing in developers to build its dual-screen future, including Windows 10X
- 5 Sonos extend support for legacy products after backlash
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?