MSI GE73 VR Raider is a solid package, particularly if you’re behind the curve and looking to catch up. It’s got great specs and all the bells and whistles you want out of a gaming laptop. All told, it can run pretty much everything out at the moment...
Notebooks - News
The traditional PC market in Australia is looking positive, unlike the downward trend faced by the rest of the world.
Acer has confirmed that their Predator Helios 300 gaming notebook, announced earlier in the year, will be coming to Australian customers in October.
With a quad-core CPU and discrete graphics, the Acer Switch 7 is packed with high-performance silicon and has a kickstand that deploys and retracts automatically.
The ASUS VivoBook 14 X405 provides a combination of beauty, performance and portability. This 14 inch device is only 18.75mm thick and weighs 1.3kg, making it the perfect device to get work done on the go.
MSI's GT75VR Titan downsizes to a 17-inch display and a single GTX 1080, but nabs an HDR display and a more useful mechanical keyboard in the process. Oh, and it's still enormous.
Microsoft's Surface Laptop provides excellent battery life inside an attractive package. Move over, MacBook Air.
The Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus ships with Nvidia's Max-Q, designed to maintain GPU power with less heat and fan noise. Here's our first peek at the new technology.
Microsoft's new Surface Pro (2017) Windows tablet packs the power of Intel's new Kaby Lake chip inside, offering a powerful, pricey upgrade to the Surface Pro 4.
Apple's latest MacBook Pro gets a performance boost with Intel's 7th generation Kaby Lake processor.
HP revamps its Omen 15 and Omen 17 gaming laptops with new CPUs and GPUs and fresh designs, plus Nvidia's Max-Q technology.
HP's Omen X Compact Desktop was purely a VR backpack PC in a past life, but for this generation, HP is emphasizing its desktop side.
HP's Omen Accelerator takes the external-GPU dock further, supporting storage and ethernet as well over a Thunderbolt 3 connection.
Asus, HP, and Lenovo plan to bring Windows 10 to devices running on ARM Snapdragon processors. But the future devices have a lot to prove.
The Asus ROG Strix GL702ZC is the first Ryzen laptop, the first Radeon RX 580 laptop, and one of the few gaming notebooks to support FreeSync.
Latest News Articles
- MSI GE73 7RF VR Raider Gaming Laptop: Full, in-depth review
- Traditional Aussie PC market defies global downward trend again
- Acer expands gaming notebook lineup with Predator Helios 300
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
- Hands-on: MSI's GT75VR Titan brings high-end HDR display tech to a gaming laptop
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- 2 Microsoft 365 recasts Windows 10 S laptops as inexpensive corporate machines
- 3 Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- 4 Microsoft plans to own quantum computing like it owns Windows PCs
- 5 Loihi is Intel's brainy chip designed to outthink your PC's Core CPU
Join the newsletter!
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?