Acer have shown off a range of new desktop PCs, notebooks, monitors and gaming machines at their next@acer Global Press Conference in New York.
Notebooks - News
Razer's Blade gaming notebook is set to receive a major upgrade, in the form of both a design overhaul and an 8th-gen Intel CPU.
Acer has announced that from today it'll be the first major OEM to start shipping Alexa pre-installed on Windows 10-based notebooks.
The Windows 10 April 2018 Update, aka Redstone 4, isn't getting much love from Microsoft. But here's what we think you'll like.
Dell have refreshed their range of commercially-orientated Latitude, OptiPlex and Precision series of portable PCs.
To celebrate the consumer launch of the Surface Pro with 4G, Microsoft partnered with local DJ and music producer, Basenji, for a live music performance in a hot air balloon.
HP has unveiled a range of new devices, displays and accessories designed for the modern workforce, including the rollout of several award-winning premium features to the best-selling HP EliteBook 800 series and HP ZBook 14u/15u Mobile Workstations.
A potential overheating hazard has prompted Lenovo to recall its ThinkPad X1 Carbon notebooks made from December 2016 to October 2017.
ASUS' presence at this year's CES was located at a venue away from the maelstrom of the show floor but the wealthy range of new product being shown here made it a destination worth finding the time to visit.
Everything announced by Dell at this year's CES.
The Asus Novago is one of the first Snapdragon-based Windows PCs, and Qualcomm's already said its performance will be "good enough," but not great.
There's a hole that allows access to the user name 'root' without a password during user confirmation prompts in macOS High Sierra.
Acer Australia and New Zealand has unveiled two new products which have been added to the already impressive Predator range. The Predator Orion 9000 and Predator Triton 700 gaming notebooks are the newest additions to join the Predator family in the ...
Lenovo celebrated twenty-five years of cutting edge design and engineering innovation at a special milestone event held last week.
Harvard Launch Lab Incubator startup MagC has launched preorders for its first major product - a wireless charger case designed for use with Apple's Macbook range.
Latest News Articles
- Acer unveils new range of desktop PCs, notebooks and gaming machines
- Razer revamp their Blade gaming notebook
- Acer will be the first OEM to bring Amazon Alexa to portable PCs
- Dell refresh commercial PC portfolio
- Music Producer Takes Microsoft Surface Into The Clouds For Australian First Performance at 3,000ft
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Hackers infect more than 500,000 devices as malicious attack looms
- 2 Acer unveils new range of desktop PCs, notebooks and gaming machines
- 3 HTC promise more Edge Sense and a better camera with the HTC U12+
- 4 LG announce local price and availability for G7 ThinQ smartphone
- 5 Spectre Lives: Intel, Google and Microsoft confirm new CPU vulnerability
Join the newsletter!
- HTC promise more Edge Sense and a better camera with the HTC U12+
- Overwatch Devs celebrate Anniversary event by sharing insights into the game's future
- OnePlus debut the OnePlus 6
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?