ASUS' ROG gaming brand debuted their first smartphone and more during their press conference at this year's Computex 2018.
Notebooks - Features
We got access to an early production sample of ASUS' new ROG Zephyrus M gaming laptop. Here’s are our first impressions.
With everyone else showing off their next-generation smartphone tech, Huawei opted to use this year's Mobile World Congress as a staging ground for their ambitions in the tablet and notebook space.
Here’s what Huawei brought to this year’s Mobile World Congress.
Our time at the ASUS booth at CES 2018 focused mostly on the products that are likely to come to the Australian market. However, there was a lot of other, more radical items we were able to see for ourselves.
There weren’t many big game-changing surprises, but there were a lot of awesome notebooks, storage and networking products in 2017. Here are our picks for the best.
In the two years since the company’s business and consumer divisions parted ways, HP has made no secret of the fact that it wants to be seen - and taken seriously - as not just a known-quality in the PC space but as an brand still capable of innovati...
We took a sneak peek at the boldest new notebooks, 2-in-1s and gaming laptops ASUS will be bringing to Australian shores this holiday season, including their new mixed-reality headset.
These 10 Android apps could change your Chromebook experience for the better by offering more or better experiences compared to what's available on the web via Chrome OS.
MSI always puts on an impressive Computex stand and this year was no different.
One of our favourite things at Computex is the mental weirdness that exemplifies technological evolution.
Gigabyte kept their main products away from the public - giving select access to media and partners.
It’s Computex time again and while the show doesn’t officially start until tomorrow, Asus wanted to get in early. Asus at Computex is normally a big deal as the company hasn’t been afraid to deluge us with completely mad creations and innovations.
Microsoft's Surface Laptop and Surface Book are both beautiful, premium laptops, but we dive deep into their specs to help you decide which one's best for you.
It's a thin-and-light spec fight! We haven't tested the Surface Laptop yet, but we can compare its specs to the competition's and see how it measures up, at least on paper.
Latest News Articles
- Huawei’s Aussie Black Friday deals roll into December in 2021
- Dynabook’s new Satellite Pro laptops will keep germs at bay
- Huawei upgrades cross-device technologies in new MateBook laptops
- What Apple’s new M1 Max MacBook Pro means for the PC’s USB-C future
- Evaluating PC Performance Before You Buy? Here’s What You Need to Know
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Why you should shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday using Microsoft Edge
- 2 Chromebooks versus Windows laptops: Which should you buy?
- 3 Best Cyber Monday tech deals: Save big on TVs, Dyson Vacuums and more!
- 4 This Aussie Black Friday deal on the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G is a real gem
- 5 Why you should upgrade to Wi-Fi 6/6E
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?