ASUS ended their Computex press conference with a bang by unveiling a new AI-driven, dual-screen concept product called Project Precog - but that wasn't all.
Notebooks - Features
ASUS' ROG gaming brand debuted their first smartphone and more during their press conference at this year's Computex 2018.
We got access to an early production sample of ASUS' new ROG Zephyrus M gaming laptop. Here’s are our first impressions.
With everyone else showing off their next-generation smartphone tech, Huawei opted to use this year's Mobile World Congress as a staging ground for their ambitions in the tablet and notebook space.
Here’s what Huawei brought to this year’s Mobile World Congress.
Our time at the ASUS booth at CES 2018 focused mostly on the products that are likely to come to the Australian market. However, there was a lot of other, more radical items we were able to see for ourselves.
There weren’t many big game-changing surprises, but there were a lot of awesome notebooks, storage and networking products in 2017. Here are our picks for the best.
In the two years since the company’s business and consumer divisions parted ways, HP has made no secret of the fact that it wants to be seen - and taken seriously - as not just a known-quality in the PC space but as an brand still capable of innovati...
We took a sneak peek at the boldest new notebooks, 2-in-1s and gaming laptops ASUS will be bringing to Australian shores this holiday season, including their new mixed-reality headset.
These 10 Android apps could change your Chromebook experience for the better by offering more or better experiences compared to what's available on the web via Chrome OS.
MSI always puts on an impressive Computex stand and this year was no different.
One of our favourite things at Computex is the mental weirdness that exemplifies technological evolution.
Gigabyte kept their main products away from the public - giving select access to media and partners.
It’s Computex time again and while the show doesn’t officially start until tomorrow, Asus wanted to get in early. Asus at Computex is normally a big deal as the company hasn’t been afraid to deluge us with completely mad creations and innovations.
Microsoft's Surface Laptop and Surface Book are both beautiful, premium laptops, but we dive deep into their specs to help you decide which one's best for you.
Latest News Articles
- Dell offers insights on 5G, foldables and the future of XPS
- Samsung's latest Snapdragon-powered laptop arrives on Jan 31
- How foldables fit into the next phase of Intel’s Project Athena
- Dell can't choose between dual-screen or foldable PCs - so they brought both to CES 2020
- MSI show off Mini-LED laptop for content creators
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to create and customize tables in Microsoft Word
- 2 MSI Prestige 14 review: Workhorse power in a thin-and-light shell
- 3 We build a capable $300 gaming PC. Believe it!
- 4 Asus blames AMD guidelines for high ROG Strix Radeon RX 5700 temperatures, announces fix
- 5 Hands on: Microsoft's Office app for Android is tuned for the smartphone generation
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?