Dell's PC companion app is learning a few new tricks.
We caught up with Ed Boyd, SVP for Dell’s Experience Design Group, in the aftermath of this year’s CES in Las Vegas to talk about what’s next for the XPS line, how 5G will change the mobile PC equation and whether foldables or dual-screened PCs are the next big thing.
The Samsung Galaxy Book S feels like a slice of the future with strings attached.
Here’s everything you need to know if you’re looking to buy a Razer gaming laptop.
Samsung's Galaxy Book S is set for an Australian launch on the 31st of January.
The HP Spectre x360 doesn’t quite have the spark of innovation it takes to sell itself as a truly great laptop but it’s more than good enough to recommend regardless.
We sat down with Josh Newman, the Vice President of Intel’s Client Computing Group and one of the key figures behind how Project Athena is being implemented at this year’s CES.
The morning after its initial announcement, I rushed down to Intel's booth at this year's CES with one goal in mind: to go hands-on with the company's nifty foldable concept device.
Are two screens really better than one? Dell brought a pair of nifty-looking concept pieces to contribute to the argument at this year's CES.
MSI have shown off what they're billing as the world's first laptop with a Mini-LED display at CES 2020.
If you're looking to invest in a premium-priced laptop that'll help you get the job done, the list below is a great place to start.
RTX or bust.
Latest News Articles
- You'll soon be able to stream Xbox games to your iPhone
- Asus’s new ZenBook laptop range pack in new 11th-gen Intel Tiger Lake processors
- MSI launches its first business laptop range with Tiger Lake processors
- Fortnite offers discounted direct in-app payment, escalating the antitrust battle
- Huawei hold their own with new Matebook laptops
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition: It works hard, it plays hard
- 2 Apple releases iOS and iPadOS 14.0.1
- 3 iPad (8th generation) review: It's got a faster processor, and that's all
- 4 The Galaxy S20 Fan Edition is for fans of Samsung phones that cost $700
- 5 Is it still worth it to buy a used Xeon for a DIY PC build? | Ask an expert
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?