We got the chance to take a closer look at ASUS' Computex hardware, including the new Zenbook Duo and Zenbook Pro Duo.
ASUS have refreshed their VivoBook range, with the new laptops incorporating the secondary display found in last year's Zenbook Pro 15.
A halfway step between last year’s ZenBook Pro 15 and Project Precog, ScreenPad Plus is being pitched as the key feature that makes the Zenbook Duo the laptop of the future
One of the biggest announcements out of this year’s Computex came out of Nvidia’s press conference. More specifically, it came in the form of the company’s new Studio laptop program.
Speaking at their Computex press conference, AMD CEO Dr Lisa Su talked up the rising adoption of their second-generation Ryzen Mobile CPUs.
If you're looking to invest in a premium-priced laptop that'll help you get the job done, the list below is a great place to start.
RTX or bust.
With a display that reaches up to 500", you can enjoy the latest 4K content, with superior image quality and a high contrast ratio. Lining up the picture is effortless using lens shift, optical zoom and keystone correction. It's easy to set up, stream content and get sound with built-in speakers or Bluetooth.
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo says cloud storage killed the laptop SD card slot
- Lenovo explain what happened with Legion
- Lenovo refreshes ThinkPad lineup ahead of IFA
- Lenovo are "putting the ThinkPad reputation on the line" with first foldable PC
- Apple recalls older MacBook Pro over fire risk
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT review: Bleeding-edge, underpowered, and overpriced
- 2 Logitech G Pro X Keyboard review: Hot-swappable switches let you mix and match
- 3 Gearbox (?) announces the Playstation 5
- 4 The Game Awards 2019's biggest reveals: Hellblade II, a new PlayerUnknown game, and more
- 5 Australians are finally getting the Google Pixel 4's best feature
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?