The ThinkBook 13s is an adept workplace PC that’s not super-powerful but it is nice to look at and easy to rely on.
We spoke to Matt Berada, Lenovo’s VP of Global Marketing for an insight as to why more and more business PCs are opting to abandon the SD card slot.
“The story, really, with Legion is all about this kind of balance of work and play."
Ahead of its launch into the Australian market, we had the chance to spend some hands-on time with ASUS’ Zenbook Duo.
Ahead of this year's IFA in Berlin, Lenovo has refreshed their ThinkPad with four new notebooks - some of which play into Intel's new Project Athena initiative.
If you're looking to invest in a premium-priced laptop that'll help you get the job done, the list below is a great place to start.
RTX or bust.
Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99. Get comprehensive protection with Norton 360 including Antivirus, secure VPN, a Password Manager, PC Cloud Backup, and more. All backed by 60-day Money Back Guarantee and 100% Virus Protection Promise.
Latest News Articles
- ASUS' dual-screen Zephyrus laptop promises a smoother streamer workflow and exclusive experiences
- Dell introduces new features to their Mobile Connect app
- Dell offers insights on 5G, foldables and the future of XPS
- Samsung's latest Snapdragon-powered laptop arrives on Jan 31
- How foldables fit into the next phase of Intel’s Project Athena
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to use a digital camera, camcorder, or GoPro as a webcam
- 2 Skype vs. Zoom: Which is best for working from home?
- 3 Wait, TCL now makes phones? Yes, and the 10 Series has a premium design at an affordable price
- 4 Samsung unveils low-cost Galaxy A-Series phones to reverse U.S. smartphone slump
- 5 Lenovo Yoga C940 15 review: Doing what the MacBook Pro doesn't
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?