RTX or bust.
It doesn’t come cheap but, assuming you can afford it, you’re probably going to get a lot out of the Razer Blade Stealth.
MSI have revealed that their gaming and content creator laptops will receive CPU and GPU upgrades in May, taking advantage of the new generation of Intel Core i9 processors.
We ran our review of the Aorus 15 earlier this week but Gigabyte are already looking to replace it .
Where Gigabyte gaming laptops have been quietly very good, the Aorus 15 is a little louder - but not in the way I’d like it to be.
If you're looking to invest in a premium-priced laptop that'll help you get the job done, the list below is a great place to start.
RTX or bust.
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo are "putting the ThinkPad reputation on the line" with first foldable PC
- Apple recalls older MacBook Pro over fire risk
- Computex 2019: MSI squeezed an i9 into their GT76 gaming laptop
- Computex 2019: Acer's Concept D7 laptops seem like a perfect fit for NVIDIA's Studio laptop initiative
- Computex 2019: MSI debut their first NVIDIA Studio Laptops
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Dell's OptiPlex 7070 Ultra is a mini-PC that fits into a monitor stand
- 2 Google shows off Stadia streaming games: Cyberpunk 2077, Mortal Kombat 11, and more
- 3 Curved gaming now comes in 240Hz
- 4 Microsoft Edge in Chromium goes beta, and Microsoft says it's ready for everyday use
- 5 Disney+ to arrive in Australia and New Zealand in November
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?