Tested and approved: We'll tell you which USB-C hub to buy for your laptop or tablet, based on our hands-on evaluation of more than a dozen products.
What laptop should I get? How should I decide? With options galore, including powerful new laptops featuring AMD’s Ryzen 5000 processors and Intel’s 11th-generation processors, choosing a laptop is harder than ever. But by taking a little time to do some research, you can find exactly what you need.
Microsoft's new Surface Laptop Studio pulls elements from many other Microsoft Surface devices. Add in a GeForce RTX GPU and a new pull-forward display and you have something new for the PC market.
Billed as an ultraportable for creative pros, the powerful Acer Swift X is a better fit for people looking for a highly portable laptop with some gaming chops.
The improved controller firmware will use Bluetooth LE to make connectivity fast and easy.
MSI has teamed up with global street wear brand Fragment Design to release a limited edition MSI Creator Z16 laptop with a street fashion aesthetic.
Lenovo's new IdeaPad laptops pair sexy OLED panels with Windows 11.
The Dell XPS 17 9710 packs in an Intel 11th-gen CPU, Nvidia RTX graphics, and a giant screen to offer the ultimate content creation experience.
The Acer Nitro 5, with its AMD Ryzen 7 CPU and RTX 3070 graphics, outperforms gaming laptops that cost hundreds more. Its QHD 1440p display is a nice bonus, too.
Apple’s latest iPad Pro keyboard case is ridiculously pricey, but it improves on the Smart Keyboard Folio in almost every way.
If you're looking to invest in a premium-priced laptop that'll help you get the job done, the list below is a great place to start.
RTX or bust.
Latest News Articles
- Evaluating PC Performance Before You Buy? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Acer’s ConceptD creator laptops get glassless 3D, Ezel hinges, and 16:10
- Acer’s eco-friendly Vero lineup expands with new PCs for work and play
- Fresh Acer Chromebooks range from affordable to powerful
- The best USB-C hubs for your laptop or tablet
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best graphics cards for PC gaming
- 2 The M1X MacBook Pro might have a notch
- 3 New MacBook Pro tidbits: 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, MagSafe, more
- 4 Edit PDFs right in your browser with Adobe’s upgraded Acrobat extension
- 5 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?