What laptop should I get? How should I decide? With options galore, including powerful new laptops featuring AMD’s Ryzen 5000 processors and Intel’s 11th-generation processors, choosing a laptop is harder than ever. But by taking a little time to do some research, you can find exactly what you need.
There are a lot of iPads to choose from, so we'll help you pick the right one.
Sound and speakers aside, the MSI Prestige 14 Evo is a solid and quite compelling addition to the MSI general purpose laptop line-up.
Does an Intel Core 5 have a 5-core processor? Which branch of Intel's product lineup is going to offer you the best value for money or gaming performance? Is there such thing as an Intel Core i6? Here's what you need to know:
The Dynabook Portégé X30W-J is incredibly light – 989gm to be precise. That’s almost ridiculous! Seriously, it is possible to balance it on a couple of fingers for minutes on end.
Google still can't put a complete Stadia app on the App Store, but you can now stream games through Safari.
The Lenovo Legion 7i laptop is one hell of a machine. Powerful, great screen and graphics, good sound, very good battery life, it ticks just about every box.
The Acer Swift 5, created with Intel and targeting users who work and live on the go, delivers performance, responsiveness, long battery life, and premium design to a new class of sleek laptops.
All your files, apps, and settings are on your old computer. Here’s how to move them to your new Macintosh, from either macOS or Windows.
Acer has launched a wealth of new notebooks and PCs, its first Chromebooks, and expanded its range of gaming monitors.
If you're looking to invest in a premium-priced laptop that'll help you get the job done, the list below is a great place to start.
RTX or bust.
Latest News Articles
- Google's Stadia game streaming service is now available on iOS via web app
- Acer unleashes the Swift 5
- Something for everybody in Acer’s new models
- xCloud game streaming will come to iOS with a browser-based solution
- Huawei launches its all-rounder, the MateBook 14
Most Popular Articles
- 1 No, Apple's new M1 iPad Pro won't kill the PC
- 2 The new M1 iMac in pictures
- 3 iPad Pro (2021): 5 standout features that make the best tablet even better
- 4 How does Apple's new M1 iMac compare to Windows All-in-One PCs?
- 5 The purple iPhone is meaningless in a world where every iPhone is in a case
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?