Lenovo's first Windows PC with a foldable display looks closer than ever.
The ASUS ROG Strix Scar III allowed me to relive the glory days in 2019, boosted by an RTX 2070 graphics card and 9th-Gen Intel i7 processor. However, it doesn’t bring anything new to the table. It’s not a bad gaming laptop, but it’s pretty much the same as the others in its bracket. In terms of performance, you’re not really getting much else here that you wouldn’t elsewhere.
Apple has issued a recall for a number of its older generation MacBook Pros due to a fire hazard.
The Matebook 13 doesn’t reinvent the wheel, but if you manage your expectations accordingly, you’ll probably come away happy with it.
For everyone who wants the best XPS 13 right this second, this’ll do.
MSI's newest heavy-duty gaming laptop sets a fearsome precedent by squeezing an overclocked Intel Core i9 processor into a portable form-factor.
If you can handle the larger size, limited ports, unconventional trackpad and iffy battery life found here, you can play pretty much anything on the ROG Zephyrus GX701.
Computex 2019: Acer's Concept D7 laptops seem like a perfect fit for NVIDIA's Studio laptop initiative
Acer has shown off new Concept D hardware at this year's Computex to tie in with the launch of NVIDIA's new Studio initiative.
Gigabyte held a press conference to talk up their new Aero 15 OLED notebook PC. Here's a closer look.
MSI has shown off their first set of NVIDIA Studio laptops at this year's Computex.
If you're looking to invest in a premium-priced laptop that'll help you get the job done, the list below is a great place to start.
RTX or bust.
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo are "putting the ThinkPad reputation on the line" with first foldable PC
- Apple recalls older MacBook Pro over fire risk
- Computex 2019: MSI squeezed an i9 into their GT76 gaming laptop
- Computex 2019: Acer's Concept D7 laptops seem like a perfect fit for NVIDIA's Studio laptop initiative
- Computex 2019: MSI debut their first NVIDIA Studio Laptops
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Dell's OptiPlex 7070 Ultra is a mini-PC that fits into a monitor stand
- 2 Google shows off Stadia streaming games: Cyberpunk 2077, Mortal Kombat 11, and more
- 3 Curved gaming now comes in 240Hz
- 4 Microsoft Edge in Chromium goes beta, and Microsoft says it's ready for everyday use
- 5 Disney+ to arrive in Australia and New Zealand in November
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?