With this year’s Omen laptops, it feels like HP have proved they have just as much to offer as a dedicated brand like MSI or ASUS might. Now they just need to hone in on why they offer more.
The latest Alienware 17 might be the most Alienware gaming laptop Alienware have shipped out to Alienware customers in quite a while. It doesn’t reinvent the wheel, but it does live up the brand’s legacy in all the right ways.
We came away a little mixed from our time with the Ryzen-powered HP Envy x360 15 earlier this year, but opted to revisit the Envy x360 range and see how the new 13-inch HP Envy x360 13 fared.
Razer has announced the launch of the Razer Kraken Tournament Edition headset, the BlackWidow Elite keyboard and the Razer Mamba Wireless mouse.
MSI have doubled-down on their Prestige lifestyle sub-brand, announcing a new notebook called the P65 Creator.
ASUS has officially announced its first two TUF-branded gaming laptops, the FX505 and FX705.
ASUS have released new, upgraded takes on their Zenbook and Vivobook series at this year's IFA in Berlin.
Lenovo have used their annual TechLife event ahead of this year's IFA to announce new additions to their Yoga and ThinkPad notebook brands alongside a new 'Smart Essentials' range of products.
Though it lacks a lot of the bells, whistles and dedicated features, the price-to-performance ratio in play for the Dell G5 allows it to hold up as an easy-to-recommend gaming laptop for those willing to make a few sacrifices.
ASUS are adding to their 2018 gaming lineup with the new slimmer Zephyrus S and the beefier Strix Scar II.
MSI has brought its latest Prestige Series notebook, the MSI PS42, to Australia.
MSI means value. They aren’t typically the brand that drives innovation but they are usually the one that brings it to the masses. Their latest effort, the MSI GF63, aims to do just that.
HP have refreshed their OMEN gaming sub-brand, rounding out the range with a new pair of opto-mechanical accessories plus a new Pavilion laptop.
The jump from four to six processing cores makes the new 15-inch MacBook Pro a beast of a performer.
Latest News Articles
- Razer announces new headset, keyboard and mouse
- IFA 2018: MSI expand Prestige range with new P65 Creator
- IFA 2018: ASUS launch first TUF gaming laptops
- IFA 2018: ASUS upgrade Vivo and Zenbooks
- IFA 2018: Lenovo refresh Yoga and ThinkPad lineup
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia delays GeForce RTX 2080 Ti general availability by one week
- 2 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti review: Changing the game
- 3 Microsoft warns that overstuffed hard drives could stall the Windows 10 October 2018 update
- 4 OnePlus and Google launch a mobile puzzle experience named Crackables
- 5 Newegg is selling an 8GB AMD Radeon RX 580 for less than $200—and you get 3 games free
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G6: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?