Here are the highlights of this year's Computex in Taiwan.
The once-famous VAIO laptop brand was reactivated at this year's Computex, with Taiwanese company Nexstgo looking to relaunch the brand in Asian markets.
If you didn't make it to this year's Computex, here's a quick recap of everything you missed.
In years past, Computex has been an event dominated by ASUS. 2018 was no different. Across both their Zenbook and ROG portfolios, ASUS had a lot of product to show off.
In the past, MSI have generally stuck to their guns and played in the gaming hardware space. In recent years, they've started experimenting with professional workstations and powerbooks. At this year's Computex, they continued to do so.
Gigabyte didn't bring any new products to show off at this year's Computex. Instead, they opted to give us a fresh look at their existing products by putting them in the environments they're intended for.
MSI's Computex showcase was all about slimmer bezels and better form-factors. Here's a quick look at what they had to show off.
Only hours after ASUS debuted its dual-screened concept device Project Precog, Lenovo's Jeff Meredith took the stage at Intel's Computex Keynote to show off a preview for a new 'AI-ready Generation 2 Yoga Book'.
The Zenbook Pro 15 wasn't the only dual-screen device on the docket for ASUS' Computex 2018 press conference, the company also teased another new device called Project Precog.
ASUS ended their Computex press conference with a bang by unveiling a new AI-driven, dual-screen concept product called Project Precog - but that wasn't all.
Apple has previewed macOS Mojave, with new features inspired by pros but designed for everyone.
ASUS ended their Computex press conference with a bang by unveiling a new AI-driven, dual-screen concept product called Project Precog. Here's a quick look at what they showed.
ASUS have revealed their latest flagship notebook, the ZenBook Pro 15.
ASUS are looking to reinvent the trackpad with their new Zenbook Pro 15. Here's what the new PC looks like in action.
ASUS has announced a colorful refresh of their Vivobook notebook PCs.
Latest News Articles
- Computex 2018: The VAIO laptop returns lighter than ever - but there's a catch
- Computex 2018: Everything new announced and shown by MSI
- Computex 2018: Lenovo hit back at Project Precog with 2nd-gen Yoga Book
- Computex 2018: ASUS reach for the sky with Project Precog
- WWDC 2018: Apple Introduces macOS Mojave
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Go grab the GTX 1080 Mini for $500 at Amazon before the price shoots back up
- 2 The Samsung T5, our favorite high-performance portable SSD, drops to $130—its lowest price yet
- 3 The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- 4 Upgrade your PC peripherals for cheap in Amazon's huge one-day Logitech sale
- 5 Opinion: Is Microsoft already killing off Windows 7?
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?