MSI's GT75VR Titan downsizes to a 17-inch display and a single GTX 1080, but nabs an HDR display and a more useful mechanical keyboard in the process. Oh, and it's still enormous.
The Asus C302CA is an advanced Chromebook with a 360-degree hinge, great display and battery life, and Android support.
HP's Spectre x2 2-in-1 swings for the fences with its Kaby Lake chip, 2K display and Iris Plus graphics, but it falls short in a few areas.
Microsoft's Surface Laptop is here to battle the MacBook Air and lead the Windows 10 S charge into education.
Akitio's Node Cabinet gives laptops the power of an external GPU without breaking the bank.
The Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus ships with Nvidia's Max-Q, designed to maintain GPU power with less heat and fan noise. Here's our first peek at the new technology.
Alienware’s 13-inch notebook, the Alienware 13 means mobile gamers can now experience the revelation that comes with gazing upon an OLED panel.
These 10 Android apps could change your Chromebook experience for the better by offering more or better experiences compared to what's available on the web via Chrome OS.
In some ways MSI is great for consumers – offering a crazy number of gaming laptops for every type of gamer there is means there's something for everyone. But things can get very confusing – especially when some models are borderline identical.
The Samsung Galaxy Book delivers where it counts in price, performance, and battery life. Despite some weaker points, it's still a good value.
Microsoft's Surface Pro (2017) is physically near-identical to the Surface Pro 4, but a powerful Kaby Lake processor and graphics chip make a difference.
MSI always puts on an impressive Computex stand and this year was no different.
Get your complimentary whitepaper here
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on: MSI's GT75VR Titan brings high-end HDR display tech to a gaming laptop
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- HP Omen laptops include a first: Nvidia Max-Q graphics technology
- HP's Omen Accelerator can give your laptop some guts
- HP's Omen X Compact Desktop can morph into a backpack VR PC
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Confirmed: Windows 10 will cut off devices with older CPUs
- 2 Intel's 12-core Core i9 might lose the megahertz war to AMD's Ryzen Threadripper
- 3 Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- 4 Android O: The Reddit AMA's 8 most interesting reveals
- 5 Best Buy is selling a 2-in-1 Chromebook for $220
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?