HP have refreshed their OMEN gaming sub-brand, rounding out the range with a new pair of opto-mechanical accessories plus a new Pavilion laptop.
The jump from four to six processing cores makes the new 15-inch MacBook Pro a beast of a performer.
HP are refreshing their presence in the gaming laptop space with their newest Omen gaming laptops and peripherals. Here's a closer look at what's on the table.
We take the wraps off Apple’s new laptop and share some quick first impressions.
Apple is finally refreshing the MacBook Pro line with 8th-generation (Coffee Lake) Intel CPUs, and everything is about to get a whole lot faster.
ASUS’ Zenbook Pro 15 manages to find a deft balance between best-in-class notebook experience and experimental concept piece.
Microsoft has teased an addition to its growing stable of Surface-branded hardware on Twitter.
Fujitsu has announced the release of a new enterprise thin model from the Fujitsu Thin Client Future lineup.
After retreating from public markets in 2013, Michael Dell is looking to take his eponymous computing company back onto the stock market via a complex deal involving its VMware tracking stock.
Here are the highlights of this year's Computex in Taiwan.
The once-famous VAIO laptop brand was reactivated at this year's Computex, with Taiwanese company Nexstgo looking to relaunch the brand in Asian markets.
If you didn't make it to this year's Computex, here's a quick recap of everything you missed.
In years past, Computex has been an event dominated by ASUS. 2018 was no different. Across both their Zenbook and ROG portfolios, ASUS had a lot of product to show off.
In the past, MSI have generally stuck to their guns and played in the gaming hardware space. In recent years, they've started experimenting with professional workstations and powerbooks. At this year's Computex, they continued to do so.
Gigabyte didn't bring any new products to show off at this year's Computex. Instead, they opted to give us a fresh look at their existing products by putting them in the environments they're intended for.
Latest News Articles
- HP revamp Omen range with game streaming and hybrid keyboard
- Apple’s new MacBook Pro: First impressions
- Microsoft teases new Surface hardware
- Fujitsu Launches a New Enterprise Thin Client Model
- Breaking down Dell's complex route back to becoming a public company
Most Popular Articles
- 1 This 4-port USB hub is just $3.50 today, $5 off list
- 2 HP's Sprocket Photo Printer makes easy, fun snapshots and has a $40 discount today
- 3 TaoTronics Active Noise-Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones are $25 off today
- 4 5 Most Dangerous Ransomware Strains
- 5 How Samsung could be the big winner in the EU's $5.1 billion fine over Android's Google apps
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?