In some ways MSI is great for consumers – offering a crazy number of gaming laptops for every type of gamer there is means there's something for everyone. But things can get very confusing – especially when some models are borderline identical.
Microsoft's Surface Pro (2017) is physically near-identical to the Surface Pro 4, but a powerful Kaby Lake processor and graphics chip make a difference.
The Samsung Galaxy Book delivers where it counts in price, performance, and battery life. Despite some weaker points, it's still a good value.
MSI always puts on an impressive Computex stand and this year was no different.
HP revamps its Omen 15 and Omen 17 gaming laptops with new CPUs and GPUs and fresh designs, plus Nvidia's Max-Q technology.
HP's Omen X Compact Desktop was purely a VR backpack PC in a past life, but for this generation, HP is emphasizing its desktop side.
HP's Omen Accelerator takes the external-GPU dock further, supporting storage and ethernet as well over a Thunderbolt 3 connection.
Laptop bags have come a very long way. These days having a sleeve for a laptop is more a function of any stylish, regular bag to the point where it’s now relevant to ask the question, “Are these just bags?”
One of our favourite things at Computex is the mental weirdness that exemplifies technological evolution.
Gigabyte kept their main products away from the public - giving select access to media and partners.
Asus, HP, and Lenovo plan to bring Windows 10 to devices running on ARM Snapdragon processors. But the future devices have a lot to prove.
The mash up of two cult classics turns out to be not only fun, but highly addictive as well! A fantastic reinvention for puzzle-game aficionados.
The Asus ROG Strix GL702ZC is the first Ryzen laptop, the first Radeon RX 580 laptop, and one of the few gaming notebooks to support FreeSync.
Get complimentary strategy guide here
Latest News Articles
- HP Omen laptops include a first: Nvidia Max-Q graphics technology
- HP's Omen Accelerator can give your laptop some guts
- HP's Omen X Compact Desktop can morph into a backpack VR PC
- Why Microsoft's ARM-based Windows 10 laptops still have a lot to prove
- Asus debuts the first-ever Ryzen laptop with a mobile Radeon surprise, too
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- 2 Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- 3 Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- 4 Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- 5 Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
Join the PC World New Zealand newsletter!
- Old foes call a truce as Google and Microsoft reach patent agreement
- BlackBerry unveils first security-focused Android smartphone
- Lumia 640: Nothing budget about Microsoft’s latest handset
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?