MSI have revealed that their gaming and content creator laptops will receive CPU and GPU upgrades in May, taking advantage of the new generation of Intel Core i9 processors.
We ran our review of the Aorus 15 earlier this week but Gigabyte are already looking to replace it .
Where Gigabyte gaming laptops have been quietly very good, the Aorus 15 is a little louder - but not in the way I’d like it to be.
Speaking to PC World Australia, a Huawei representative indicated the Chinese technology company might be looking to expand into the gaming space in the near future.
Following the arrival of their flagship Matebook X Pro late last year, Huawei's more-affordable premium notebook PC is now available in Australia.
In the aftermath of this week's Apple-Qualcomm settlement, Intel has confirmed it plans to exit the 5G smartphone modem market.
The new Dell G7 is a definite upgrade that brings a bigger and better display to the table but falls short in other ways.
Here’s everything you need to know before you buy your next Lenovo laptop or notebook PC.
Samsung's second-gen Galaxy Book2 is now available in Australia through Samsung and Telstra.
Here’s what you need to know if you’re looking to buy a Dell laptop or notebook PC.
Huawei has announced an imminent refresh of its flagship Matebook X Pro, plus two other new laptops, at their Mobile World Congress 2019 press conference.
Some might say you can’t teach an old laptop new tricks, but the new Gigabyte Aero 15 X9 begs to differ.
If you’re looking to buy a Chromebook in Australia, here’s everything you need to know.
It’s telling that the areas where the Matebook X Pro falls short are those it experiments with. Because when it comes to everything else, Huawei have pretty much mastered the formula for what makes a good laptop.
Dell have announced a slew of product refreshes at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
Latest News Articles
- MSI laptops boosted with new 9th-Gen Intel Core i9 processors
- Gigabyte refresh the Aorus 15 with a 9th-Gen Intel CPU and a 240Hz display
- Huawei are ‘exploring’ what a gaming-Matebook might look like
- Intel to exit 5G smartphone market
- Samsung's always-on Galaxy Book2 is now available in Australia
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google breaks up with Huawei, pulls Android license
- 2 How to type kaomoji on your PC in Windows 10
- 3 The Epic Mega Sale tempts PC gamers with weekly freebies and $10 off any game over $15
- 4 Microsoft revives once-dead Paint with new keyboard controls and accessibility enhancements
- 5 OnePlus 7 Pro review: Not a flagship killer, a flagship contender
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro review: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Full, In-Depth Review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?