When you think lean, powerful and portable PCs - Legacy brands like Acer, HP and Dell drift into focus far quicker Fujitsu does. It’s against that tendency that the company’s new U937 Lifebook aims to dismantle. Or, at least, push back against.
A potential overheating hazard has prompted Lenovo to recall its ThinkPad X1 Carbon notebooks made from December 2016 to October 2017.
Our time at the ASUS booth at CES 2018 focused mostly on the products that are likely to come to the Australian market. However, there was a lot of other, more radical items we were able to see for ourselves.
ASUS' presence at this year's CES was located at a venue away from the maelstrom of the show floor but the wealthy range of new product being shown here made it a destination worth finding the time to visit.
Everything announced by Dell at this year's CES.
If you’re looking to buy a laptop this holiday season, we can’t recommend the Dell XPS 13 enough. It’s got a great form-factor, offers solid performance and makes a compelling case for a future that leaves room for both the convertible crowd and legacy laptops that count for more than just nostalgia.
Essentially, this convertible is a Surface device that does the things that you didn’t think could be done on a Surface device.
There weren’t many big game-changing surprises, but there were a lot of awesome notebooks, storage and networking products in 2017. Here are our picks for the best.
There's a hole that allows access to the user name 'root' without a password during user confirmation prompts in macOS High Sierra.
In the two years since the company’s business and consumer divisions parted ways, HP has made no secret of the fact that it wants to be seen - and taken seriously - as not just a known-quality in the PC space but as an brand still capable of innovation and still able to surprise. Especially within the premium PC space.
Even if the Acer Spin 5 does offer a fair bit of value for the price, it’s all but defined by its caveats.
Though Lenovo’s foray into the gaming notebook space hasn’t come without some growing pains, their fresh angle on the market is definitely worth serious consideration.
Acer Australia and New Zealand has unveiled two new products which have been added to the already impressive Predator range. The Predator Orion 9000 and Predator Triton 700 gaming notebooks are the newest additions to join the Predator family in the Australia and New Zealand region.
Lenovo celebrated twenty-five years of cutting edge design and engineering innovation at a special milestone event held last week.
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo recalls ThinkPad notebooks after overheating hazard
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By ASUS
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By Dell
- macOS High Sierra ‘root’ security issue allows admin access to your Mac—but there's a fix
- Acer attempts to woo Australian gamers with reveal of its new Predator range
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- 2 Walmart has the Intel Core i7-8700K for just over $300 today
- 3 MWC 2018: Samsung's Galaxy S9 reveal and everything else you need to know
- 4 MWC 2018: Intel confirms OEM collaboration on 5G PCs
- 5 Which Intel Core CPU is the best? How do I decide between a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9?
Join the newsletter!
- MWC 2018: Alcatel
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?