MSI GE73 VR Raider is a solid package, particularly if you’re behind the curve and looking to catch up. It’s got great specs and all the bells and whistles you want out of a gaming laptop. All told, it can run pretty much everything out at the moment without breaking too much of a sweat.
We took a sneak peek at the boldest new notebooks, 2-in-1s and gaming laptops ASUS will be bringing to Australian shores this holiday season, including their new mixed-reality headset.
The traditional PC market in Australia is looking positive, unlike the downward trend faced by the rest of the world.
Acer has confirmed that their Predator Helios 300 gaming notebook, announced earlier in the year, will be coming to Australian customers in October.
Making their name in high-end components, it feels like it was only a matter of time before EVGA made the move towards selling full-blown standalone machines. They clearly know their stuff when it comes to the guts, nuts and bolts of powerful PCs.
The ASUS VivoBook 14 X405 provides a combination of beauty, performance and portability. This 14 inch device is only 18.75mm thick and weighs 1.3kg, making it the perfect device to get work done on the go.
The Brydge aluminium 12.3 keyboard could well be the best companion for the Microsoft Surface Pro 3, Pro 4 as well as the new Surface Pro if you are constantly on the move and working out of the office. Compared to the other Surface keyboards out in the market today, the Brydge keyboard not only provides a stable foundation for the device but also other functional features as a great add-on.
MSI's GT75VR Titan downsizes to a 17-inch display and a single GTX 1080, but nabs an HDR display and a more useful mechanical keyboard in the process. Oh, and it's still enormous.
The Asus C302CA is an advanced Chromebook with a 360-degree hinge, great display and battery life, and Android support.
HP's Spectre x2 2-in-1 swings for the fences with its Kaby Lake chip, 2K display and Iris Plus graphics, but it falls short in a few areas.
Microsoft's Surface Laptop is here to battle the MacBook Air and lead the Windows 10 S charge into education.
Akitio's Node Cabinet gives laptops the power of an external GPU without breaking the bank.
The Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus ships with Nvidia's Max-Q, designed to maintain GPU power with less heat and fan noise. Here's our first peek at the new technology.
Latest News Articles
- MSI GE73 7RF VR Raider Gaming Laptop: Full, in-depth review
- Traditional Aussie PC market defies global downward trend again
- Acer expands gaming notebook lineup with Predator Helios 300
- ASUS Announces Two New Entries into the VivoBook Range with the VivoBook 14 and VivoBook 15
- Hands-on: MSI's GT75VR Titan brings high-end HDR display tech to a gaming laptop
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- 2 Microsoft 365 recasts Windows 10 S laptops as inexpensive corporate machines
- 3 Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- 4 Microsoft plans to own quantum computing like it owns Windows PCs
- 5 Loihi is Intel's brainy chip designed to outthink your PC's Core CPU
Join the newsletter!
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?