It’s telling that the areas where the Matebook X Pro falls short are those it experiments with. Because when it comes to everything else, Huawei have pretty much mastered the formula for what makes a good laptop.
Dell have announced a slew of product refreshes at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
MSI debuted their new Nvidia RTX-powered GS75 Stealth gaming laptop and PS63 Modern content creator notebook at this year's CES 2019. Here's a look as it happened.
Alongside their new lighter, thinner 17-inch gaming laptop, MSI also debuted a new notebook for content creators at this year's CES: the MSI PS63 Modern.
Following on the success of the GS65 Stealth Thin, MSI are looking to offer a similar cocktail of RTX-powered performance and slim form-factor with the new GS75 Stealth.
Gigabyte have announced an ambitious refresh of their AERO 15 laptop that will see it not only upgraded to boast Nvidia RTX Mobile graphics but also Microsoft Azure A.I. integration.
More than just a laptop with leather accents, the Spectre Folio is a 2-in-1 that’s partially made of leather and it makes the most of that unique material design to stand out amongst the crowd.
Here are our picks for the best computers of 2018:
With the bulk of this year’s pre-holiday deluge of product announcements behind us (and the hype for next year’s CES beginning to peek over the horizon, it’s a great time to look back and take stock of all that the last twelve months in consumer tech have brought.
The new MacBook Air is essentially the 12-inch MacBook, made larger.
A faster processor and better camera are a given, but we have a few other ideas.
Huawei has finally brought their Matebook X to Australia, with the notebook PC appearing on the Australian Microsoft store overnight.
Apple's new MacBook Air adds everything we want in Apple's ultra-portable laptop without messing with the classic formula.
We spoke to Alienware’s Frank Azor at this year’s PAX Australia and he admitted that gaming smartphones are a category that the traditionally PC-focused brand does consider from time to time.
MSI brought the new MSI GE63 RGB, GT75VR Titan, GE75 Raider and more to show off at PAX Australia 2018.
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Matebook X Pro review: Homecoming King
- CES 2019: Dell refresh the XPS 13 and more
- CES 2019: MSI expand Prestige series laptops with PS63 Modern
- CES 2019: MSI ready their MSI GS75 Stealth laptop for the RTX era
- CES 2019: Gigabyte ready a revamped AERO 15 with RTX graphics
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Which edition of Resident Evil 2 should I buy?
- 2 Android Q details leaked
- 3 Ring expand local offering with new Stick Up Cam
- 4 Samsung introduce 970 EVO Plus NVMe SSD
- 5 Hands on: The Kensington SD7000 dock turns a Surface tablet into a Surface Studio
Join the newsletter!
- CES 2019 Round-Up:
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20, and we only have one question.
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?