Symantec have confirmed their Norton Core router will be coming to Australia and shown it off at this year's CeBIT.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP - Slideshows
While the rest of the world watched Drake and Ninja stream Fortnite, we were at the launch of Netgear's XR500 gaming router.
2018 is shaping up to be a big year for networking brands like D-Link. They showed off some of what they have planned at this year's CES.
Netgear were firing on all cylinders at this year's CES. The company announced new Arlo, Orbi and Nighthawk hardware and also buffered the software side of the equation by announcing partnerships with Bitdefender and Circle. Here's a quick look at what they had to show at the event.
Our time at the ASUS booth at CES 2018 focused mostly on the products that are likely to come to the Australian market. However, there was a lot of other, more radical items we were able to see for ourselves.
We visited Cisco’s new Office in North Sydney. And we were envious. In this open plan environment with over 450 employees, Cisco doesn’t run out of room despite technically only providing under 200 desks. People can work where they want, use meeting rooms when they want, use big 4K monitors and sit down on $1500 chairs – or business class-like aeroplane loungers.
Latest News Articles
- Symantec confirm Norton Core router for Australian market
- D-Link brings Covr Wi-Fi System to Australia
- Netgear announce sponsorship with NRG Esports
- Telstra launches the Go Repeater
- D-Link launches range extenders with whole home Wi-Fi
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Hackers infect more than 500,000 devices as malicious attack looms
- 2 Acer unveils new range of desktop PCs, notebooks and gaming machines
- 3 HTC promise more Edge Sense and a better camera with the HTC U12+
- 4 LG announce local price and availability for G7 ThinQ smartphone
- 5 Spectre Lives: Intel, Google and Microsoft confirm new CPU vulnerability
Join the newsletter!
- HTC promise more Edge Sense and a better camera with the HTC U12+
- Overwatch Devs celebrate Anniversary event by sharing insights into the game's future
- OnePlus debut the OnePlus 6
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?