Symantec have confirmed their Norton Core router will be coming to Australia and shown it off at this year's CeBIT.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP - Slideshows
While the rest of the world watched Drake and Ninja stream Fortnite, we were at the launch of Netgear's XR500 gaming router.
2018 is shaping up to be a big year for networking brands like D-Link. They showed off some of what they have planned at this year's CES.
Netgear were firing on all cylinders at this year's CES. The company announced new Arlo, Orbi and Nighthawk hardware and also buffered the software side of the equation by announcing partnerships with Bitdefender and Circle. Here's a quick look at what they had to show at the event.
Our time at the ASUS booth at CES 2018 focused mostly on the products that are likely to come to the Australian market. However, there was a lot of other, more radical items we were able to see for ourselves.
We visited Cisco’s new Office in North Sydney. And we were envious. In this open plan environment with over 450 employees, Cisco doesn’t run out of room despite technically only providing under 200 desks. People can work where they want, use meeting rooms when they want, use big 4K monitors and sit down on $1500 chairs – or business class-like aeroplane loungers.
Latest News Articles
- Netgear introduces Nighthawk X6 Tri-Band Wi-Fi Mesh Extender
- Netgear delivers insight Instant VPN router
- Synology launches mesh router
- D-Link launches next gen DGS3130 Series Lite Layer 3 stackable managed switches
- ASUS announces availability of RTAX88U
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best smart thermostat you can buy, the Alexa-enabled Ecobee4, is $50 off
- 2 AMD's new Radeon RX 590 is here, but the Radeon RX 570 and RX 580 are dirt-cheap right now
- 3 Nvidia confirms 'limited' GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition quality issues
- 4 Huawei launch their Matebook X in Australia ahead of Black Friday
- 5 If you think the Pixel 3 XL is ugly, take a look at the double-notch Sharp Aquos R2 Compact
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?