If you’re looking to get into the mesh Wi-Fi game and want something that just works - TP-Link’s Deco M5 is a great option that’s easy to recommend. It’s easy to setup, reliable as hell and delivers a home network experience that’s exactly as customi...
Networking, Wireless & VoIP - Reviews
Only yesterday we reviewed the Google WiFi mesh sytem and raved about how it had rendered the entire wireless router-plus-range-extender way of networking obsolete. Now here’s Linksys with its rival Velop system.
You’d be surprised at how complicated some home security cameras can be to set up and operate.
We’ve been testing WiFi products for more than ten years and it’s always been a total nightmare.
Orbi satellites communicate with the router, not with each other; but 4x4 backhaul enabled best-in-class performance in most of our benchmarks.
It’s not the right router for everyone, but there’s plenty to like and it’s priced right.
Linksys’ latest looks a bit like a massive upturned spider which can be a bit disconcerting in low-light and shadow-rich environments. It’s no looker, although the LED lights on the front have a certain Knight Rider quality to them.
This is a group test of three of the latest AC5300 (and AC5400) 802.11ac, MU-MIMO wireless routers. It’s part of a series of articles that has seen us investigate:-
As part of an ongoing WiFi investigation we’ve tested three of the latest routers from Netgear, Linksys and D-Link. The first two use the latest, speedy MU-MIMO technology which keeps fast devices running fast even if there are slow devices on the sa...
We’ve spent the week testing three of the latest MU-MIMO routers: Netgear’s Nighthawk X8, D-Link’s DIR-895L and Linksys EA9500. While our results resemble a group test (which will be forthcoming) this article focuses on the benefits of the latest MU-...
Many people hate their WiFi and usually because it’s due to range issues. The main ways of increasing range are to buy an expensive new router, use a powerline adapter or buy a WiFi range extender. Expensive new routers are, well, expensive. But, as ...
This security camera deviates from the Dropcam model to focus on strong security features.
This indoor/outdoor camera delivers solid surveillance on its own or as part of a comprehensive security system.
Eyes often gloss over when people broach the subject of modem-routers. That’s not the case with D-Link’s Taipan, a modem-router that looks like the wacky lovechild of Alien and Optimus Prime.
In the old days, when you wanted to improve your Wi-Fi performance, you’d grab yourself a dual-band router to break up your devices according to 2.4GHz and 5GHz clients. These days, it’s all about triple-band routers. You want more performance? Get y...
Latest News Articles
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
- Linksys signs on as PAX AUS partner
- NETGEAR 4G LTE Modem Keeps You Online
Most Popular Articles
- 1 OnePlus 5T upgrades the OnePlus 5's great specs with a new screen and design
- 2 Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- 3 Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- 4 Black Friday 2017: The best graphics card deals
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2017) review: Intel's 8th-gen CPU makes a great laptop even greater
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- Destiny 2 PC review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?