If you can’t tell or feel the difference between a ping of 50 and 15, the premium price on the Linksys’s WRT32X is going to be a hard pill to swallow. However, if you’re invested enough in your online gaming experience to be shopping for a gaming rou...
Networking, Wireless & VoIP - Reviews
The DrayTek 2952P isn’t quite an all-in-one networking solution, nor is it necessarily the cheapest such solution. Fortunately, routers don’t have to be good looking to inspire confidence. They just have to get the job done.
If you’re looking to get into the mesh Wi-Fi game and want something that just works - TP-Link’s Deco M5 is a great option that’s easy to recommend. It’s easy to setup, reliable as hell and delivers a home network experience that’s exactly as customi...
Only yesterday we reviewed the Google WiFi mesh sytem and raved about how it had rendered the entire wireless router-plus-range-extender way of networking obsolete. Now here’s Linksys with its rival Velop system.
You’d be surprised at how complicated some home security cameras can be to set up and operate.
We’ve been testing WiFi products for more than ten years and it’s always been a total nightmare.
Orbi satellites communicate with the router, not with each other; but 4x4 backhaul enabled best-in-class performance in most of our benchmarks.
It’s not the right router for everyone, but there’s plenty to like and it’s priced right.
Linksys’ latest looks a bit like a massive upturned spider which can be a bit disconcerting in low-light and shadow-rich environments. It’s no looker, although the LED lights on the front have a certain Knight Rider quality to them.
This is a group test of three of the latest AC5300 (and AC5400) 802.11ac, MU-MIMO wireless routers. It’s part of a series of articles that has seen us investigate:-
As part of an ongoing WiFi investigation we’ve tested three of the latest routers from Netgear, Linksys and D-Link. The first two use the latest, speedy MU-MIMO technology which keeps fast devices running fast even if there are slow devices on the sa...
We’ve spent the week testing three of the latest MU-MIMO routers: Netgear’s Nighthawk X8, D-Link’s DIR-895L and Linksys EA9500. While our results resemble a group test (which will be forthcoming) this article focuses on the benefits of the latest MU-...
Many people hate their WiFi and usually because it’s due to range issues. The main ways of increasing range are to buy an expensive new router, use a powerline adapter or buy a WiFi range extender. Expensive new routers are, well, expensive. But, as ...
This security camera deviates from the Dropcam model to focus on strong security features.
This indoor/outdoor camera delivers solid surveillance on its own or as part of a comprehensive security system.
Latest News Articles
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By Netgear
- CES 2018: D-Link Demonstrates New Connected Innovations
- Razer Partners With Ignition Design Labs on Gaming-Grade Wi-Fi
- Netgear target small businesses with Orbi Pro
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to watch international coverage of the 2018 Winter Olympics
- 2 New Zealand Retailer Foodstuffs to Trial World-First Artificial Intelligence Shopping Solution
- 3 Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
- 4 Samsung’s Next TV is a Real Frame-Changer
- 5 Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?