D-Link has launched its DGS-1210MP Series of Smart Managed Switches and DGS-1510XMP Series of SmartPro Switches.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP - News
Netgear has introduced a new model of its Orbi Whole Home Wi-Fi System in Australia.
Ericsson, Telstra and Intel have successfully completed the first end-to-end, 5G, non-standalone (NSA) 3GPP data call on a commercial network at Telstra’s 5G Innovation Centre.
Linksys has announced the availability of its Velop Dual-Band Mesh Wi-Fi System, the latest addition to the Linksys family of Velop Whole Home Wi-Fi Mesh Systems.
D-Link has launched its DSL-3785 AC1200 MU-MIMO Dual-Band Gigabit VDSL2/ADSL2+ Modern Router, a device for sharing high speed DSL, NBN or UFB Internet connection to both wireless and wired devices.
ASUS' Lyra Voice smart speaker-router hybrid, previously shown off at this year's CES in Las Vegas, has been confirmed for the Australian market.
Synology have debuted their first mesh Wi-Fi router at this year's Computex in Taiwan.
First shown at last year's CES in Las Vegas, Symantec have now announced that Norton's first foray into hardware will be coming to the Australian market later this year.
First shown at this year's CES, D-Link Australia has now launched its next generation Covr Seamless Wi-Fi System upon the local market.
Just in time for this year's IEM Sydney, Netgear has announced plans to partner with Northern California-based NRG esports organisation.
Telstra has announced the launch of the Telstra Go Repeater, an intelligent antenna solution designed to improve mobile coverage or provide coverage in most places where it’s unavailable.
D-Link has launched the DAP-1860, their new AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender.
Telstra has announced the new Telstra Smart Wi-Fi Booster, a device that allows customers to extend their wireless coverage to low signal areas in their home or office.
D-Link has previewed its latest range of devices and services for smart homes, smart cities and smart businesses at this year's Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
NETGEAR is broadening their offering of mesh WiFi Range Extenders with the Nighthawk X4S Wall-Plug AC220 Tri-band WiFi Range Extender.
Latest News Articles
- D-Link's D-Fend router arrives on Australian shores
- MWC 2019: Netgear launch M2 mobile router through Telstra
- MWC 2019: HTC's 5G Hub to be "Australia's first 5G mobile device"
- Linksys partner with TrendMicro to offer additional protections for Tri-Band users
- CES 2019: Li-Fi inches closer to the tech mainstream
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Mophie Wireless Charging Pad review: Don't let its basic looks fool you
- 2 Windows PCs push back against Chromebooks in schools with LTE, Gemini Lake Refresh chips
- 3 Google wants to bring Steam to Chromebooks
- 4 New Windows 10 Insider build 19546 adds a nifty graphing calculator
- 5 I switched from Android to iPhone: Here's where Apple's phone wins and fails
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?