Here are our picks for the best computers of 2018:
Networking, Wireless & VoIP - Features
Symantec have confirmed their Norton Core router will be coming to Australia and shown it off at this year's CeBIT.
While the rest of the world watched Drake and Ninja stream Fortnite, we were at the launch of Netgear's XR500 gaming router.
2018 is shaping up to be a big year for networking brands like D-Link. They showed off some of what they have planned at this year's CES.
Netgear were firing on all cylinders at this year's CES. The company announced new Arlo, Orbi and Nighthawk hardware and also buffered the software side of the equation by announcing partnerships with Bitdefender and Circle. Here's a quick look at wh...
Our time at the ASUS booth at CES 2018 focused mostly on the products that are likely to come to the Australian market. However, there was a lot of other, more radical items we were able to see for ourselves.
There weren’t many big game-changing surprises, but there were a lot of awesome notebooks, storage and networking products in 2017. Here are our picks for the best.
Why data centre solutions must provide predictable performance, fast deployment, flexibility and scalability
Clive Hogg, Technical Manager, Corning Optical Communications, examines the key technologies, from cabling to network architecture, that are enabling data centres to meet demands for uninterrupted user experience in the era of big data.
Routers may appear to be a dime a dozen in the consumer space. Many small businesses might be tempted with something like the excellent Linksys EA9500 with its fast WiFi and eight Ethernet ports, but it won’t be suited to many, advanced business need...
We visited Cisco’s new Office in North Sydney. And we were envious. In this open plan environment with over 450 employees, Cisco doesn’t run out of room despite technically only providing under 200 desks. People can work where they want, use meeting ...
Here are the broad strokes about 802.11ad, the wireless technology that’s just starting to hit the market.
An overabundance of blinking, beaming LEDs on network and other gear is driving sysadmins and others crazy, and some are doing something about it.
A lot of us have network attached storage (NAS) devices on which we store all our music, videos, photos, and other personal files. It's a central storage location that's accessible to all computers and compatible media streamers on a network if it's ...
It's a major frustration when you can get a decent wireless signal in one part of your house, yet experience dead zones in other parts. Most wireless routers aren't powerful enough to cover an entire house (especially in multi-story dwellings), so so...
Latest News Articles
- Linksys partner with TrendMicro to offer additional protections for Tri-Band users
- CES 2019: Li-Fi inches closer to the tech mainstream
- PC World 2018 Editor's Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- Netgear introduces new weather resistant Orbi outdoor satellite
- Netgear introduces Nighthawk X6 Tri-Band Wi-Fi Mesh Extender
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Facebook could face multibillion-dollar fine over privacy failures
- 2 Windows 7's support deadline may expire in July, if you don't apply this patch
- 3 Apple’s best analyst just gave his 2019 predictions and suddenly I’m super hopeful for the future
- 4 Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ are going to offer spec-bumps, new tricks and 5G (for Telstra customers)
- 5 10 Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, and S10+ features that actually surprised us
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?