Our time at the ASUS booth at CES 2018 focused mostly on the products that are likely to come to the Australian market. However, there was a lot of other, more radical items we were able to see for ourselves.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Following on from last year’s Arlo and Orbi, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Netgear. It all starts at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Leading international provider of networking solutions D-Link today introduced new products at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
There weren’t many big game-changing surprises, but there were a lot of awesome notebooks, storage and networking products in 2017. Here are our picks for the best.
Razer has announced a partnership with home networking partner Ignition Design Labs, creators of the award winning Portal Wi-Fi router. The companies collaborated to optimise features and performance of the Portal router specifically for gaming.
If you can’t tell or feel the difference between a ping of 50 and 15, the premium price on the Linksys’s WRT32X is going to be a hard pill to swallow. However, if you’re invested enough in your online gaming experience to be shopping for a gaming router in the first place, you’d be crazy to overlook this eSports-grade offering.
The DrayTek 2952P isn’t quite an all-in-one networking solution, nor is it necessarily the cheapest such solution. Fortunately, routers don’t have to be good looking to inspire confidence. They just have to get the job done.
Netgear has introduced a new "Pro" version of its Orbi Wi-Fi system to provide growing businesses with secure, reliable and fast Wi-Fi.
D-Link ANZ has launched its fastest-ever modem router, the AC5300 MU-MIMO COBRA.
If you’re looking to get into the mesh Wi-Fi game and want something that just works - TP-Link’s Deco M5 is a great option that’s easy to recommend. It’s easy to setup, reliable as hell and delivers a home network experience that’s exactly as customizable as you need it to be.
Latest News Articles
- The Super Bowl won’t be in 4K or HDR this year
- D-Link's D-Fend router arrives on Australian shores
- MWC 2019: Netgear launch M2 mobile router through Telstra
- MWC 2019: HTC's 5G Hub to be "Australia's first 5G mobile device"
- Linksys partner with TrendMicro to offer additional protections for Tri-Band users
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's debut Iris Xe graphics cards are headed to prebuilt PCs (but not for gaming)
- 2 Report: Surface Laptop 4's major change will just be its Tiger Lake, Ryzen processors
- 3 WatchOS 7.3 now availalbe with expanded ECG countries and Unity watch face
- 4 MagSafe and medical devices: Apple says keep them ‘a safe distance away’
- 5 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 mobile review: The fastest laptop GPU just arrived
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?