At the end of the day, the Covr C203 will prove a solid-enough home Wi-Fi mesh kit for most but the combination of a slightly higher-price and the absence of a third backhaul band does put in at a disadvantage to the competition.
Networking, Wireless & VoIP
ASUS' Lyra Voice smart speaker-router hybrid, previously shown off at this year's CES in Las Vegas, has been confirmed for the Australian market.
Synology have debuted their first mesh Wi-Fi router at this year's Computex in Taiwan.
Symantec have confirmed their Norton Core router will be coming to Australia and shown it off at this year's CeBIT.
First shown at last year's CES in Las Vegas, Symantec have now announced that Norton's first foray into hardware will be coming to the Australian market later this year.
First shown at this year's CES, D-Link Australia has now launched its next generation Covr Seamless Wi-Fi System upon the local market.
Just in time for this year's IEM Sydney, Netgear has announced plans to partner with Northern California-based NRG esports organisation.
Telstra has announced the launch of the Telstra Go Repeater, an intelligent antenna solution designed to improve mobile coverage or provide coverage in most places where it’s unavailable.
D-Link has launched the DAP-1860, their new AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender.
Telstra has announced the new Telstra Smart Wi-Fi Booster, a device that allows customers to extend their wireless coverage to low signal areas in their home or office.
Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
We caught up with Netgear co-founder and CEO Patrick Lo at the Australian launch of the company’s Nighthawk Pro XR 500 Gaming Router in Sydney and had a chat that covered everything from the rise of eSports to the state of the NBN.
While the rest of the world watched Drake and Ninja stream Fortnite, we were at the launch of Netgear's XR500 gaming router.
Away from the chaos of the showfloor at this year’s Mobile World Congress, we caught up with Intel’s Rob Topol, the General Manager for 5G Business and Technology for the company’s Communication and Devices Group.
D-Link has previewed its latest range of devices and services for smart homes, smart cities and smart businesses at this year's Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
NETGEAR is broadening their offering of mesh WiFi Range Extenders with the Nighthawk X4S Wall-Plug AC220 Tri-band WiFi Range Extender.
Latest News Articles
- Computex 2018: ASUS mesh router with built-in Alexa smart speaker confirmed for Australia
- Computex 2018: Synology debut first mesh router
- Symantec confirm Norton Core router for Australian market
- D-Link brings Covr Wi-Fi System to Australia
- Netgear announce sponsorship with NRG Esports
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Go grab the GTX 1080 Mini for $500 at Amazon before the price shoots back up
- 2 The Samsung T5, our favorite high-performance portable SSD, drops to $130—its lowest price yet
- 3 The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- 4 Upgrade your PC peripherals for cheap in Amazon's huge one-day Logitech sale
- 5 Opinion: Is Microsoft already killing off Windows 7?
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?